Becoming A Slut Wife - Christina - Cover

Becoming A Slut Wife - Christina

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The story of a wife and mother and how she slides into slutdom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

To: C 8/01/07

Got back from the mountains yesterday and as usual I did not get to stay up there near long enough. Planned on being there through Friday but the wife got a phone call telling her that there was a mandatory meeting for all regional managers on Thursday and Friday so the trip got cut short.

Her being gone to the meetings means that I am home alone so I can get on the box and type without any of that "You think more of that damned computer than you do me."

The next BASW_you is almost done. I have everything that you have done up till now in it. Your email to me today with that little 'aside' about having to fire your assistant so you can fuck him will be the end of the chapter.

I did decided that Erica will be a separate chapter so now I have enough material for three more chapters of your saga. Of course I am confident that you will keep having fun and hopefully tell me all about it. I would love to see BASW_you run to a hundred chapters.

To: JPB 8/02/07

I miss hearing from you, but I know how vacation time can get in the way.

First off ... I haven't fired my assistant (YET) so no news there. In fact I have been the model working wife and mother, just spending too much time at the office and the rest of the time with my two darling boys.

However, that may soon change...

I just got off the phone with Jan and she has been a very busy girl. Since our last time together she has been on three "dates" with a divorced guy she met while picking her kids up at school. I'm sure that I told you about her husbands ED and health problems and how he seemed okay with what she did in that hotel room. Well, after her second date with her new guy she came home well fucked. When she got in bed he asked her if she'd had fun and when she said yes ... HE WENT DOWN ON HER!!! She had used condoms so it wasn't a cream pie, but still ... She said when he was finally finished she had almost passed out and he admitted that he had had an orgasm without ever getting fully hard or touching himself. They repeated the same thing after her next date also. But, what she really called me for was to invite me to a party that her boyfriend is throwing tomorrow. I told her I'd get back to her and then I called Gary and asked him if it was all right and I don't need to tell you what he said. I called Jan right back and told her I would be happy to go.

So, maybe I will have an interesting "First Friday."

To: C 8/3/07

I'm sorry that I've been so bad. I'm sorry that I have been so out of touch, but the wife seems to think that vacation belongs to her and she has pretty much kept me away from the computer.

I had a 'kind of adventure' of my own this week. My brother and his wife (I believe I have mentioned Karen) stopped to visit on their way to visit her folks in California. Tuesday night we all took on more margaritas than was sensible and on one of my trips to the bathroom I came out to find Karen in the hallway waiting for her turn to go in and use it. She giggled and lifted her top to show me that she wasn't wearing a bra. In the past when she has teased me I have shrugged and suffered, but this time I leaned forward and took her left tit into my mouth and sucked on the nipple. She was not expecting that and it shocked her enough that she just stood there for a couple of seconds. When I took my mouth off her tit and said, "You want to lift your skirt and let me show you how I can use my mouth down there?" she turned beet red and pushed by me to get to the toilet.

I never - NEVER - would have done that without the help of the margaritas. When they left on Thursday I told them to make sure that they stopped again on their way back to Michigan so we could have some more fun and I was looking right at Karen when I said it. She blushed again and they left.

To: JPB 8/4/07

Oh my, oh my, oh my!!! All I can say is that from what you've told me about Karen's history of teasing you ... she deserved what she got! Your next meeting should be interesting (or not, if she acts like nothing ever happened). That's why I stay away from that tequila as much as possible. Once I get into that stuff you may as well put a sign around my neck that says, "brain dead drunken slut!"

About last night ... a complete bust (no pun intended). I showed up at Jan's beau's party after work. There were three couples (including Jan and her beau), another woman, four guys and me. Everybody was deep into the booze when I got there and I started getting hit on with my first beer. One of the guys told me that he had been a Marine sniper and was now a special agent with Homeland Security (the host later told me that he (the 'sniper") had worked at Home Depot since high school and had never been further away from home than Boston. Another guy smelled like he had just come from the gym after a hard workout (and without a shower).

Anyway, no one lit my fire enough to go to bed with them - or maybe I just wasn't in the mood. I was home to Gary by 11 PM. I could see the eager expression on his face as he waited for me to tell him how bad I'd been so I told him a fib. I made up a story about how I'd sucked the Marine sniper's cock while Jan's boyfriend fucked me from behind as Jan cheered him on and then let the sniper fuck me after I sucked him hard again. That had the effect on Gary that I wanted and I got laid that night after all.

To: C 8/10/07

The wife has gone to visit the daughter for a couple of days so I may be able to rest and relax and do some of the things I want to do.

I've attached one that I've just finished. It is a true story and you are the only one in the world (besides me) who knows it. A couple of thousand may read it after I post it, but to them it will only be "another story on the Net."

How you been doing? Getting any lately?

To: JPB 8/11/07

I was reading the story (and enjoying it) when I had a head slapping moment ... both you and your wife are Gemini's!!!!! Gary and I are Gemini's also!!!! Are there correlations? Could we do an on-line survey of wife watcher sites to see if there is a preponderance of Gemini's involved?

To: JPB 8/13/07

Quiet weekend, but I did hear from Jan that she is still seeing her new boyfriend and her husband is still interested in welcoming her home from her nights out. She would like me to attend another party with her this weekend and I told her I would.

As for me ... in this morning's meeting I was told that I needed to attend a conference in Virginia in October and to make sure that my calendar was clear so that I could attend. When I got back to my desk I saw that I had enough $$$ in my travel account to cover taking my sweet, young assistant with me. I am interested in seeing what a week together outside the office will bring. I know that I might be opening a door that will be difficult to close, but the tension between us is exquisite!!!!

To: JPB 8/17/07

It's Friday at last! I hope that I hear from you over the weekend.

Well, I agreed to go with Jan to a barbecue tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be perfect and Jan says there will be a fairly large crowd. She said that there would be a bigger pool of men to choose from than the last party. I think she was miffed that I left that party early. I can only assume that she told her lover at least some of went on after her business conference and how willing I was to misbehave. He might have told his friends and they may have been expecting me to pull a train at that party, but I might be wrong. I kinda wanted to tell Jan to tell her lover not to stock the pool with loser's the way he had at the last party, but our emerging relationship is still in the growing stages and I didn't want to risk it.

Anyway, I may have something fun to tell you on Sunday ... if I'm lucky.

I miss not hearing from you during the week, but I do understand how it can be when you have both work problems and personal problems going on at the same time.

To: C 8/19/07

The wife is off doing 'back to school' shopping with the grandbabies so I have been able to get on the computer. It has rained off and on all weekend so I didn't even try and go outside to do yard work.

Attached is the latest BASW_you. I have been reading and rereading the eight chapters of Planner and I can not decide where to take it. Chapter eight cries out for a nine and a ten, but I' brain dead so far. You have read all the chapters so do you have an idea?

The next story that I'll be typing into the box is your adventures with Erica. I hope to have it to you in a day or two. Have you heard from her?

To: JPB 8/22/07

Taking a short break to read what you sent me -- and loving it! I'm almost hoping that my CSA (cute sexy assistant - I guess I can tell you that his name is Ethan) will come into the office and read the screen over my shoulder. I'd look up at him and say, "Yep, that's me sweetie. Give you any ideas?" Oh well, I can dream -- at least until October. The two of us away, alone, in a Hyatt Regency for a week ... if I don't lay him I've totally lost my touch ... or my nerve. Maybe I'll play the "too drunk" card and ask him to help me to my room ... maybe he will undress me for bed. As Kathleen says, "OMG!" Do you see how this guy has gotten under my skin? Of course Gary thinks that it is hilarious that I spend ten hours a day elbow to elbow with him and can't do anything.

Reading the latest BASW_me and the Erica chapter I am astounded at the slut that I am when I see it in writing. I know that it is all just the "good" parts and that I don't write you about being a normal, loving wife, mother and career woman most of the time, but still...

Anyway, about the slut part of me...

I went to the barbecue on Saturday with Jan. Her 'friend' had a large crowd on a perfect day. Jan and I both had to take our kids to a birthday party that afternoon so we didn't get to the barbecue until 7 PM for a party that had started at 4 PM. The booze and beer had been flowing. Jan snuck off with her boyfriend soon after we got there and I mingled. Later, after the crowd thinned out some, I met a pretty nice guy and we drank, talked, danced and flirted. When it was finally down to just the four of us Jan and her beau went into his bedroom and my new friend and I got down to business on the couch. He obviously liked my boobs and I never have a problem with that.

I took off his shorts and underwear off and went down on him and he came very quickly. He was upset and apologized profusely and I told him not to worry, that the next time would be longer (I really can't blame the guy because, after all ... I AM hot!!!). I undressed for him and let his hands go wherever he wanted while I licked and stroked him and went down on him again with only semi-rigid as a result. He obviously wasn't interested in going down on me. With a little more attention I got him hard enough that I could mount him and I let him have his way with my boobs as I moved up and down on him. He didn't take as long as I had hoped and he came before I got anywhere near an orgasm. He went to the powder room and then I went and when I came back, naked and ready to go again, he was dressed and snoring on the sofa. He demolished my ego!!!!

I dressed and sat in an easy chair reading magazines until Jan was done and then we went home.

I have another Jan story for you. Do you remember I told you that her husband goes down on her when she gets home from a night out? Well he still does and sometimes he cums (but he doesn't get all that hard). Jan and her beau always use condoms, but one night when he was dropping her off she got him to fuck her right outside her house without protection and then she went running into the house and jumped in bed with her hubby. She wanted to see what his reaction would be. She told him she was full of her lover's stuff and her hubby went down on her anyway. HE WENT CRAZY!! In a good way. He went wild and almost got a full hard on and Jan was actually able to bring him off with her mouth. She said that she hadn't been that happy since her honeymoon. It was so nice after so long. I'm happy for them and I don't see Jan quitting her new lifestyle any time soon.

Now ... about my fun Sunday.

Our son, Gary and I were enjoying a quiet Sunday morning when the phone rang. It was Alex. Yes, that Alex! He had forgotten that his wife was going on a house tour in Newport that day and he was on his own. He asked if he could drop by and Gary immediately said yes and we quickly arranged for our son to spend the day over at his best friend's house. Gary and I tidied the house a bit and then we both showered together and that led to my first orgasm of the day and then we had to shower again. We need not have worried about how the house looked since all Alex saw was the bedroom!

Gary enjoyed watching the first two times and then he joined in and I sucked his cock while Alex fucked me from behind. Then Alex watched while Gary took my ass and then Gary watched again as Alex fucked me one more time until he had to leave. I was the only one who did not get to take a break -- and I LOVED it! We all had 6 GREAT hours of GREAT sex! Alex and Gary were even talking about golfing together and I jokingly told them that I was hurt because they wanted to get together without me! Then they told me that I could be the "refreshments" girl and I began to see why guys like golfing so much. But my day wasn't over! A soon as the door closed behind Alex Gary pushed me to my knees and stuck his cock in my face and three or four minutes later he took me right there on the living room floor (and now I have a stain on my carpet).

It was just what I liked -- surprising and satisfying sex for both Gary and me. All that sex and I'd let my CSA bend me over my desk RIGHT NOW!!!! I sure hope that October comes fast.

To: C 8/27/07

This last week was another in a long line of sucky weeks that I have been having. When I got home from work Friday I packed up the truck and was waiting for the wife when she got home from work. I told her that we were going to the cabin. She started to say, "But I promised..." and I said, "I don't care who you promised what. We are going to the cabin." She was just a little pissed at me, but it all went away when we got up on the mountain.

Didn't get to write anything - I had a 'chick lit' weekend. I read Jennifer Weiner's new one - "The Guy Not Taken" and one of Janet Evanovich's - "Full Bloom." I read stuff like that every once in a while just so I can stay in touch with my 'sensitive side'.

How has it been going with you? I do hope that your 'slut side' is being well taken care of.

To: JPB 8/27/07

A disappointing weekend for both Gary and you. Just a typical suburban family weekend. Last minute shopping for school, a kid's party, burgers on the grill and swimming at the "Y" with my son. Just the normal stuff (I know that it may seem crazy to you that me and "normal stuff" sometimes go together, but what can I say?).

I never got into Janet Evanovich. All the "girls" rave about her and charge the bookstores whenever one of hers comes out. I think I read the first three about the Jersey girl bounty hunter and just never felt the need to go back for more. I guess I like my mysteries with less humor and more violence -- Leonard, Bruen, Robinson, McBain and Stark/Westlake.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.