Becoming A Slut Wife - Christina - Cover

Becoming A Slut Wife - Christina

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The story of a wife and mother and how she slides into slutdom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Authors note: Still getting grief about the format of the story from some, but comments are generally running "To hell with the format! What is she up to now?" This part of Christina's story picks up where her e-mail of 7/9/07 left off.

To: JPB 7/10/07

Remember that I told you that I had sounded Alex out on having Gary join us to watch and maybe even participate? And Alex said it wouldn't bother him as long as he got to have me again? Well, we exchanged phone numbers and I told him I would get back to him. I talked it over with Gary and he told me to go for it.

The following weekend was out because of my cycle, but Alex told his wife he was going golfing the Saturday after that (6/23) and we planned to meet him. We offered to get a hotel room, but Alex said one of his friends (Michael) would be out of town that weekend and we could use his place.

Gary and I arrived at the house at 10 am and Alex was already there. We went into the guest bedroom and soon Alex and I started to undress each other. Like the first time Gary just watched. I was really nervous as we started as it was only the second time that Gary would be watching. I had fucked dozens of men and then had described (in detail) what they had done to me, but having him actually see it with his own eyes was still a new thing for me. But Alex didn't seem to care that Gary was sitting there watching us and soon I didn't care either.

When we were naked Alex stared eating me and then I returned the favor. As I sucked on his hard cock I looked over at my husband and saw him watching me with rapt attention and when his eyes met mine I couldn't resist taking my mouth off of Alex for a second and blowing my hubby a kiss. I returned my mouth to Alex's cock and when I had him rock hard I mounted him and slowly took his cock up into me. I rocked back and forth and slid up and down on his cock as he pinched and sucked on my nipples. After several minutes I felt the stirrings of an orgasm coming so I started slamming myself down on the cock in me and Alex shot into me just about the same time I had my climax.

It was a great fuck and when it was over I looked at Gary and he was grinning at me like a fool. I went down on Alex and sucked him back to hardness and then he turned me around and took me doggie fashion. As we started I felt Gary getting on the bed with us. He was naked and he asked Alex:

"Do you mind?"

"Hey guy, you are the one sharing her with me."

I took Gary's cock in my mouth and after that most of the rest of the day was me in bed as both men used me for their pleasure (and... giggle, giggle... mine). Gary took me with my legs up on his shoulders as I sucked on Alex and then Alex fucked me while Gary knelt beside my head and I sucked on him. Next I went sixty-nine with Alex while Gary fucked me from behind and then I sucked on Gary while Alex did me doggie again. The finale was a double penetration where I slid down on Gary and leaned forward to give Alex my ass.

Around 5 pm Alex thanked us profusely and said he had to get home, but that we could shower and take our time in leaving as his friend wouldn't be back until the next day. Gary and I changed the sheets and got in the shower together. We were giggling and cuddling and talking about how much we had both enjoyed the day. Gary said that it was too bad that Alex couldn't have stayed later. I laughed and said that I would have been surprised if he had had another hard on left in him after what we had done. He smiled and said that he didn't need another hard on.

"I like to watch, remember?"

"Well I'm not sure that Alex could have produced another one either. Maybe all you would have been able to watch was me sucking on him trying to get him up."

We dried each other off with towels and then threw the wet ones in the laundry basket with the dirty sheets and hung up dry ones. Then, still naked, we walked back into the room to dress.

There was a guy sitting on the bed!

He smiled and said, "Hi, you must be Alex's friends. I'm Michael."

Gary was carrying the laundry basket so he had something to cover him, but I was standing there bare-assed naked. Michael stood and shook hands with both of us and said:

"Don't worry about the dirty laundry; I'll do it when I do mine."

Gary told him that Alex said we could take our time in leaving because he (Michael) wouldn't be home until the next day. Michael smiled and said:

"I know. I wasn't supposed to get back until tomorrow, but I finished up earlier than I expected. Don't hurry on my account. I'd be very happy if you stayed. Very happy."

Gary and I looked at each other and I saw my hubby give a slight "yes" nod.

Michael was very horny! We fucked three times while Gary sat next to the bed and watched - once straight missionary, once doggie and once cowgirl - and then we broke for dinner. We all took showers and then Michael took me again anally as Gary knelt by my head and I sucked his cock. We decided to spend the night and those randy buggers took turns on me for what seemed like forever.

I slept most of the way home.


Since then, other than Gary being insatiable, things have been quiet. I haven't been out with the girls, didn't go out for First Friday (my cycle again) and everyone at the barbecues has behaved (darn it!). I have talked to both Alex and Michael on the phone (and I even had a check-in call from Matt) but I haven't had any adventures. Michael asked me if "next time" Gary would like it if it was all four of us together at the same time. Gary said he would very much like that and we MAY get together latter in the summer.

To: C 7/11/07

Roughed out the next BASW_you and started typing it. It will be chapter 7 on ES and chapter 8 on SOL. I'm using the same e-mail format as the last couple so all I have to do is print out and organize your e-mail and type it into the box. Hope to have it done by next Wednesday. I'm thinking of making your descriptions of what you and Erica did a separate chapter. Have you heard any more from her?

To: JPB 7/16/07

Not much to report. I'm sorry to have to say that I've been a good girl lately. I talked to Jan on Sunday and she told me she went out on her own Friday night and didn't get home until almost noon on Saturday. What a slut!!!!! I, on the other hand have been as pure as the driven snow (Damn it to hell!).

To: JPB 7/19/07

Talked to Jan today. She met a guy and he has a friend and she wants to know if I want to double date with her this weekend. Gary says go for it so I probably will. Am I being too much of a slut? (don't you dare answer that).

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.