Becoming A Slut Wife - Christina - Cover

Becoming A Slut Wife - Christina

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The story of a wife and mother and how she slides into slutdom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Author's note: By now you should be used to the format so I'll skip the usual blather. This part of Christina's story picks up where the last chapter left off on 5/10/07. I do apologize for being so slow in getting this chapter out to you. I should post what I get from Christina closer to when she sends it to me and I can only blame my tardiness on the press of business.

To: JPB 5/16/07

Can you tell I'm having one of those weeks? So sorry that I have been out of touch, but you haven't missed anything. Last weekend was all basketball and apple pie. Jerry's sister came to town for Mother's Day so it was a family get-together time for all of us. The office has been horrendous -- but why go into that!

Working on anything good lately?

To: C 3/19/07

Got home from the mountains and there was a message on the telephone answering machine from the daughter going through the divorce and the wife headed for Denver to see what was up. This left me alone and so I did what I usually do when I'm left alone - I got on the computer. Finished typing Planner 3 (attached) and started on Planner 4.

Managed to write two stories while up on the mountain and read Elmore Leonard's new one -- "Up in Honey's Room."

To: JPB 5/21/07

Always happy to hear that you had time to write.

I had a fun Sunday night. It was that time, (again!) so I invited a few girls over for a PMS party (wine, chocolate, ice cream and chick flicks) and told Gary to get out of the house for a few hours. It was fun to just sit around chat and giggle.

Late in the night Jan, (the most adventuresome of the girls on our nights out) stayed and we both got pretty well snockered and chatted into the wee hours. She flat-out told me that she needs to get laid! Her husband is eighty pounds over-weight, has high blood pressure AND erectile dysfunction and she says she hasn't had a hard cock in OVER A YEAR!!!

I'm thinking about introducing her to Matt!

Gary, ever the pervert - suggested that I invite her and Matt to our house for a three-way (not his preferred two on one, but what the hell) while he watches.

What do you think? The girl needs it BAD!

To: C 5/22/07

My God woman, how can you ask me that when you already know the answer! It is your Christian duty to help the poor woman in her time of need.

To: JPB 5/26/07 1:12 PM

Sorry you haven't heard from me, but it has been one hell of a week. My parents were in a car accident this week. Both are okay, but are still in the hospital. I rushed to clear off my desk so I could take off a few days. Amazing... they are never too happy to see me visit, but they called and begged me to come down and care for them and their "babies" (2 mean, ugly little dogs).

I handle the dutiful daughter thing so well, don't I? I just keep thinking that as far as parents and children are concerned, the parents reap what they sow.

Anyway, they are both fine -- a few broken bones, loving the painkillers and forgetting that "Nurse" is not an adjective for "servant." Their biggest complaints are all the golf dates they will have to cancel and all of the social events they will have to "struggle" to attend. They are also maintaining a list of the friends who do and who don't visit. They are such sweethearts. Thank God they found each other and saved two innocent people.

Now the good part. On the flight down I'm seated between a good-looking guy, flying down to get in some golf with his buddies to celebrate his 50th birthday, and a cute kid just out of grad school who is flying down for a job interview. I exchanged cell numbers with both, privately.

On Thursday, after getting to the hospital and hanging around until friends started arriving, I was dismissed for the night. I called the grad student, Brian, and we got together for dinner and then I went back with him to his motel room for a full night (and morning) of enjoyable sex. The kid was ten years younger than me and not all that experienced, but he knew a whole lot more when I was done with him. The one thing that somebody else had already taught him was how to eat pussy and the boy was superb at that. He did have one other good thing going for him - three things actually - enthusiasm, fast recovery time and staying power once I got him up. As I fucked his eyes out I thought of something you said to me a little while back, that sluts made the world a better place to live and I know I made it a better place for Brian. (Do I need to tell you that I called Gary first so he would know what I was doing - or could you figure that out for yourself).

On Friday, Donny, the birthday boy, called me and we made a date for dinner. After my hospital duties were over I went shopping for a sexy dress and heels (I didn't bring any of that stuff because who knew?) and met Donny at the restaurant (along with his five male friends and two bar pick-ups).

No, no gangbang ensued. Sorry! But Donny and I got full use out of his little blue pills!

And I'm seeing Brian again tonight before he flies out tomorrow.

Donny is in town until Monday afternoon.

I've been on the phone a lot with Gary -- driving him crazy.

Spontaneous adventures -- you got to love them!

Who would have ever guessed that something like this would pop up while I was on my errand of mercy?

To: C 5/26/07

Can I be both sorry and glad your parents were in an accident? Sorry that they got hurt, but glad that it got you to go to them so you could have "adventures."

I envy Brian getting such an experienced instructor so early in his young life.

So what are we going to do with Jan? You have had some time to think about it.

To: JPB 5/26/07 2:28 PM

Sorry Dear, but Gary and I have been talking it over and we decided to let Jan work out her problem on her own. She's a neighbor and we still want to keep the "other" part of our lives private.

If I set her up with Matt there is no way she wouldn't hear about me doing a double with him and Nick and the double with Nick before that.

Jerry and I think that the only way we would let something happen is if while out, we (Jan and I) let something happen with some guys and we could BOTH blame it on the booze and have the "quilt" to keep us both quiet. The more I think about it, the more I'm not opposed to it happening that way.

What do you think?

To: C 5/28/07

As far as the Jan thing is concerned I believe I have already said don't be the first.

I've been busy typing stories into the computer, doing yard work and getting my hopes up. The wife is going on another trip next week and this time I'm hoping she will do the deed (what is the saying? Hope in one hand and -- in the other and see which one fills up first?).

Spent anymore back time in motels after leaving the hospital?

To: JPB 5/31/07

Mother was discharge on Sunday and my father today. They are both doing fine as I strive to meet their standards of care. I was supposed to meet Donny on Sunday and had planned on spending the night rolling around on his bed and the arrangements had already been made (I'd hit a mall and got some really sexy under-things), but my mother called and said she was being discharged so I had to call Don and cancel. Since then I have been staying close to home at the beck and call of dear old mom and dad. Right now, I could really use a good fuck!

It looks like this coming First Friday is going to be a big bust. I do hope Gary has been taking his vitamins. He isn't going to know what hit him when I walk through the front door.

To: JPB 6/2/07

Gee! Home on a Saturday night at my parent's house!!! Help me; I think I'm 12 again. Sorry dear, but no action on First Friday. Mother didn't go for the "But Mother, I NEED to get laid!" excuse.

I'm out of here tomorrow and it can't be soon enough. I've had more reminders than I needed to remember why I moved out to go to college and never moved back.

To: C 6/4/07

Life is getting back to some semblance of normality here. The wife's vacation is over so I'm able to get back on the computer and I have typed in almost half of Planner 6. I haven't posted a story anywhere for almost two weeks now for no other reason than I didn't feel like it. I have these spells from time to time.

I hope you are recovering from the trip to take care of your folks (are they REALLY like you portray them?) and that you will soon be back in the swing of things. Sorry you were not back for First Friday -- I do so look forward to them.

To: JPB 6/6/07

It is great to be back with my family. However, getting back to the office was a shock! I've been working 12 - 14 hours a day since I got back.

No dear, my parents are nowhere near as bad as I make them out to be -- they are worse!!!!! Stiff, unaffectionate, driven to maintain their personal social status, etc. I'm sure that I was an accident (either that or their status required them to have a child so they could fit in with their peer group).

Would like to write more, but I'm beat.

To: JPB 6/7/07

I just hung up the phone. Remember Jan -- my neighbor friend who hasn't been laid in a year? She is finishing up a training course at a hotel nearby my office and wanted to know if I could meet her for Happy Hour in the lounge. I've been working my (pretty) butt off all week so I checked with Gary (who - no surprise, said YES and stay out late being naughty) so I told her I would meet her.

Maybe we will just have drinks and dinner together. Maybe something will happen! Who knows?

Keep your fingers crossed.

To: C 6/10/07

Since yesterday was my birthday the wife gave me some slack and I was able to spend some time on the box. I finished Planner 7 (attached) and started on Planner 8. I haven't yet figured out where I'm going with Planner 9 and 9 may just be the end of it.

What's up with you? Hope Gary (or somebody) has you naked and flat on your back for most of the weekend.

To: JPB 6/10/07

Happy Birthday sweetie.

What's up with me? Gary and you hit the jackpot Thursday night!!! Meeting Jan for Happy Hour turned into an adventure that even I could not have predicted. I promise to write it all down for you ASAP. It was incredible baby, just incredible!

To: JPB 6/17/07

Happy Father's Day.

Sorry for being on the missing in action list. No wonder they call it work -- I haven't had less than a 12 hour day since I got back from caring for my parents. I even put in 10 hours yesterday -- ON A SATURDAY no less!!! What ever happened to 40 hour weeks?

I know I owe you a lot of story-telling and I promise I will get to it as soon as I have some down time.

To: C 6/21/07

Recovered from the pulled tooth just in time to be run over by the Father's Day weekend. I used to have a garden on the south side of the house, but in the past few years I've never gotten around to planting anything and the area turned into a dumping ground for everything we wanted to get out of the way. The wife decided that the eyesore needed to go and that the best way to get rid of it was to extend the deck that is across the back of the house around to the side. Guess what my Father's Day present was? Yep! I got to build a deck all weekend and it will take my next weekend too. Didn't get to spend any time on the computer.

Have nine stories waiting to get into the box. I wish I could type as fast as I write.

Hope you and the little guy gave Gary a happy Father's Day (from my standpoint that would be you didn't have him build a deck).

To: JPB 6/21/07

No, I didn't have him build a deck. In fact, I gave him breakfast AND dessert in bed... then we went downstairs and I made eggs and bacon for my guys.

Still trying to get a block of time to write you all about what is happening to me. Please be patient with me baby.

To: C 6/25/07

Well, the stupid deck is done and the wife is so happy with it that she let me get on the computer without any of her normal fuss. Debated typing in my latest (BASCouple - George and Shawna), but instead opted for cleaning up some of the backlog. I got about half of Sandi's Mistake done.

Getting antsy to hear about Jan and what else you have been up to. What's up -- still working ungodly hours?

To: JPB 6/25/07

Yes, still working ungodly hours, but it seems that my bosses have noticed. Today they presented me with my very own assistant. And the best part -- he is a charming, young, cute and well-built intern. He is so YUMMY! I feel like he has been given to me to test my "work=no play" rule. Life is so unfair!

I had an incredible adventure this weekend. I'm not even going to give you a hint so as not to spoil the whole incredible thing. I'll write it up as soon as possible. HEY! Maybe I'll ask my new assistant to proof it for me!!! Ohhh, I've got to stop thinking like that. Can you tell I'm still a bit wired from the weekend?

Thanks for forwarding the feedback on the BASWme stories. I'm always tempted to e-mail the senders and say, "Hi, I'm Christina" but I never have.

To: C 7/01/07

Another early morning check in. Have to be to work in two hours and couldn't sleep so I'm up and spending those two hours on the computer. I am pulling up your e-mails from 12/28/06 to the present and I will start piecing them together for the next BASWyou.

I have another KM story to do. She went on a bus trip to an away basketball game as a chaperone for the cheerleaders and some interesting things happened on the way home (they won so things were a little rowdy).

Still trying to come up with an idea for the next Planner.

Got plans for the weekend?

To: JPB 7/02/07

Oooooh! You know I love KM stories!!!!

Our weekend was basically quiet. I worked again on Saturday and then went to a neighbor's for a bar-b-q. Sorry to report that no hanky-panky ensued even though I was somewhat open to the idea. However... Jan let me know that she is ready to have another adventure -- with or without me.

Did I tell you I have a scrumptious new assistant? He is so cute! Since he was going to be there Saturday also I decided to wear a more casual outfit and he seemed very pleased that I did. He and three other guys rent a house and he invited me to their "big 4th of July blowout" and then quickly added that, "Of course your husband is welcome too." DON'T EVEN SUGGEST IT!!!!! I am not going to cross that line! At least that is what I'm telling Gary. I mean really Robert -- the kid works for me. That's sexual harassment, right? But, then again, if he doesn't complain... ?

You will be happy to hear that I'm ALMOST finished detailing my most recent adventures. I'm hoping to send it to you before the weekend.

To: JPB 7/09/07

Remember me? I haven't been a very good friend lately. Work has been terrible and it has been taking up all my time and I haven't stayed in touch with you very well.

People are finally going on vacations, cutting down on the number of calls and meetings and deadlines. My new assistant is working out very well (and at times I like to think of him working it IN very well -- but it isn't going to happen!). I didn't go to his party on the 4th and on Thursday he let me know he was disappointed. He might have been happier if he had known I spent part of Wednesday imagining him sneaking of to a bedroom with me during his party. Oh well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.