Becoming A Slut Wife - Christina
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story of a wife and mother and how she slides into slutdom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Author's note: This was sent to me by Christina and instead of including it in the Becoming a Slut Wife - Christina series I decided to treat it as a stand alone chapter. I do this primarily because it took place before Christina got married so she wasn't really a 'wife' at the time. It is in the same format as the last half dozen chapters.


From: Christina
To: Just Plain Bob
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007
Subject: History

Well, I've been such a good girl lately I decided to finally write up the naughty business my old college friend Erica reminded me about. I have no idea how I managed to forget this whole episode, but I had! Back in February (2/26/07) I told you about the phone call I got from my friend Erica. At the time I thought you knew a little bit about her because I was sure that I had mentioned her when I sent you all that information about my early years. Last night I was re-reading the chapter about my early years and I noticed that I had not mentioned her even once which was surprising. I don't know how I managed to forget what we did and not include it in the stuff I sent you.

It was the second semester of my freshman year and I was still seventeen. Erica and I shared a couple of classes and had seen each other around in the dorm and at parties. We both hated the roommates that we had during the first semester so we arranged to be roommates for the spring semester. We got along fine and the reason was that since we shared a room I got to see that she was as slutty as me -- maybe sluttier!

A fifth year senior in one of Erica's classes (Kevin - he was probably 23) asked her out and they seemed to hit it off. She told me that he lived with his brother in a great apartment off-campus and one day she told me that Kevin's brother (Tim - who was easily 26 or 27) was throwing a party and she asked me if I wanted to go to it. After hearing about this great apartment I was anxious to see it so I said yes.

The apartment was incredible. Tim had graduated several years earlier and was doing very well in some kind of financial type job. The apartment was actually the entire first floor of one of the stately homes that bordered one side of the campus. He had a huge TV and hundreds of movies on videotapes, a huge stereo, computers, and fantastic furniture -- every thing you could imagine. The kitchen was all modern and stainless steel, with a keg tapped in its own fridge. The two bedrooms were huge and the bathroom was like a mini spa. It was really something to see.

I'm sure that you have already guessed that I fucked Tim at that party. Actually, I fucked both Tim and Kevin. We didn't plan on it going that way. Kevin was Erica's date and so I paired up with Tim. One thing led to another (you know how it is with us sluts) and I ended up on a bed with my legs up on Tim's shoulders. Erica was lying on the bed next to me taking Kevin's cock from behind. Kev came first and got off the bed to go and get a beer. Erica stayed on the bed and watched Tim pound his cock into me and make me moan until he came and then he got up and went to the bathroom.

Erica and I were still on the bed and Erica said, "That was far out" and we high-fived and then she got up to go get a glass of water. I was lying on the bed, legs spread wide, eyes closed and in that relaxed state that comes with being sexually satisfied when Kevin came back into the room. Erica wasn't there, but I was and he took my wide spread legs as an invitation and he got on the bed and moved between them. I opened my eyes and saw that it wasn't Tim just about the time Kev slid his cock into me. What did I do? I was a seventeen year old slut - what do you think I did?

I was riding Kevin's dick cowgirl when Erica came back into the room. She took one look, said "Cool" and got on the bed to watch. Then Tim came back and saw Kevin fucking me and he exclaimed:

"Hey! She is supposed to be mine."

Kevin said, "So go ahead and use mine."

Erica laughed, said "Far out" and rolled onto her back and spread her legs for Tim. We swapped one more time after that and through it all we stayed on the same bed. It was one of the most intense experiences of my life up to that time. Anyway, after that party Erica and I spent a lot of time at that apartment.

But what was incredible was what happened after that. The four of us mixed and matched depending on who was there at the time. Sometimes it would be couples or one guy and one girl. Or it could be one guy and both girls or both guys and one girl. It didn't matter to any of us what the combination was -- there was a whole lot of fucking going on.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.