Becoming A Slut Wife - Christina - Cover

Becoming A Slut Wife - Christina

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story of a wife and mother and how she slides into slutdom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Authors note: As I said in the author's note at the beginning of the last chapter I have received many comments about the form in which Christina's story is being told. Some don't like the format, but the comments are running about four to one in favor and so I will continue the story in Christina's own words. As in the last chapter I will cut down on the use of headings and limit them to enough to identify the sender and I will add the time if more e-mails were sent on the same date. It will become apparent to the reader, if it already hasn't, that Chris and I have developed a special relationship. I share things with her that I do not even share with my wife (that isn't as bad as it sounds - my wife just has never understood my penchant for sitting down at the computer and banging out stories). I especially ask Christina's opinion when I receive feedback from other women who ask me to write their story. I do not share e-mail addresses with her, only the name and nature of the story.

This story picks up where chapter seven left off.


To: C 12/28/06

Not much going on here. Finished TGBL's (code for The Adventures of Scarlett, a Pregnant Slut) story through the last of what I'd heard from her (ending with chp .7). Playing around with KM 15 (The Adventures of Kathleen M.) Most of my day is going to be spent in moving snow. I'm certainly glad that this only happens every five years or so.

Take care and think of me and how disappointed I was when you weren't under my tree (actually I have nylons hanging on the end of my bed and Santa was supposed to see to it that you filled them - see if I ever believe in that fat old fart any more),

To: JPB 12/29/06

Ha! I'm sure your wife can fill those nylons hanging on your bed real fine. Don't take it out on the fat old fart - the weather was terrible. Did I tell you that we are going to have a "safe" New Years celebration? It will be with old, old friends of Gary's family and his mother and her latest fuck-toy will be there too. Of course once we had replied to their invitation we were invited to a large neighborhood party. After what happened at the Christmas get-together at our house Gary and I are really curious about what will go on at mid-night. We are toying with the idea of stopping by there on our way home from the other party. Gary says he wouldn't mind seeing me mauled again. I'll let you know if anything interesting happens to bring 2006 to an appropriate close.

To: JPB 1/01/07 12:05 PM

Nothing naughty to report on this end. Just a nice, friendly, social get-together for the New Year. Some kisses, but no groping (all the men were perfect gentlemen). As this wasn't the best time of the month for me we didn't expect anything to happen. We didn't even stop by the neighborhood party on the way home, but according to Joan (my neighbor) we didn't miss anything unless it happened after she left at 2 AM.

To: C 1/01/07 1:25 PM

Momma and her "latest fuck-toy?" Is there something there for me?

To: JPB 1/01/07 4:31 PM

I really should not have said that. The guy Gary's mom is dating right now is a really nice guy (even if he is fourteen years younger than she is). It is just a little joke that Gary and I have. I don't know if Gary told you but his dad died when he was young and his mom never remarried - although at an attractive and very fit 61 she continues to date. In fact, since Gary's dad died Gary and I (and Gary's sister) kid that we don't even want know the body count. Maybe that's why I love her so much. Gary's sister is a serial dater also, just like her mom. (I also don't know if Gary told you, but his voyeuristic turn ons began with Mom and her dates and later, his sister and her dates). Anyway, even if all the guys she has dated were "fuck-toys" we say more power to her.

To: C 1/02/07 8:43 AM

Another reader heard from. She says she is a school teacher and she can identify with KM. I asked her to give me some feedback on what goes on in the classroom from her point of view and she sent me the attached. I can send you the photo she sent me because she already has it posted on a site in her bio. She has written two stories and posted them. She wants to know if I would like to do a story about her.

To: JPB 2/02/07 2:10 PM

Wow! Laurie gives great e-mail!!! I hope you can hold onto her for a while. She sounds like a real vixen with more than a few stories to tell. Her daddy, eh? I'm interested. I don't know if I told you about my father (I called him 'father' not 'daddy') - he makes Al Gore look like a wild and crazy guy, so there never was a 'daddy's little girl' thing going for me, but I can certainly see it happening (in fact, I had my suspicions about a few of my friends when I was growing up).

P.S. -- Be sure to tell Laurie that I can vouch for you NOT being an e-mail pest or stalker.

To: C 1/04/07

An easy Wednesday for a change. Finished writing KM 16 and am waiting for her to send me the next installment. I'll be sending you an outline on how I plan to start Wedding Crasher and YOU are going to have to help me on it. I have absolutely no idea of what a wedding planner/coordinator does (all four of my marriages were in front of a Justice of the Peace). This story is yours sweetie, I'm taking it straight for your e-mail of October 3rd. My only change from your basic plot is that she decides to make it a tradition to bed at least one member from the wedding party of each wedding she works.

Here is hoping you have a Super First Friday and that you give Gary what he would like. Of course you know I wouldn't mind hearing all about it if something does happen (I'm still hoping for my Christina/Karen story).

To: JPB 1/4/07

Guess what? Gary and I were married by a J of the P. You don't think I wanted to risk getting married in white do you? What if there was a thunderstorm? Gary would have wound up marrying a burnt little cinder! (We met at a wedding, but we weren't in it).

I may have had the idea, but you are the story teller. YOU get to figure out Wedding Crasher

To: C 1/5/07

What is your take on this? (I attached an email from Laurie). I chose thigh-highs by the way. Better access if you know what I mean.

(copy of attached e-mail from Laurie - a teacher who emailed me after reading the KM series).

I feel like being a little like Kathleen tomorrow when I go to school. What should I wear - YOUR choice... tan pantyhose, sheer black pantyhose or thigh-highs. I have both. What should my front row students see?

To: JPB 1/5/07 2:43 PM

Nice of you to ask a lady her opinion, because we all know the "male opinion." My favorite is warm weather and tanned legs. There is a reason why pantyhose blew stockings off the map. Even though pantyhose can twist and bind, and can be hotter than hell in certain areas, they do the trick for day-long wearing. Of course for me, pantyhose DO provide the key element for one of my favorite erotic moments -- when I've teased my partner to the breaking point and he bends me over, rips a hole in my pantyhose, pulls my panties aside and... whew!!! You get the picture!

I love the look of stockings, and I do prefer them for a sexy setting (or a potentially sexy setting). I have a few garter belts, but they are for when I know I'm not leaving the bedroom.

To: JPB 1/5/07 3:01 PM

I think she has something naughty planned, asked your preference, and will relate to you (we hope) what happened when she did what she plans on doing while wearing what you suggested. Which you will then pass on to me - right?

To: C 1/12/07

Have not heard from you in a while - I hope this finds you in good health and fine spirits. Today was a so-so day at the salt mines. The only good thing is that I got off work early enough to get home and spent a little time on the computer before the wife got home from work.

I've attached the final draft of Wedding Crasher for you to look over. I won't post it until I have some idea of where to go with it.

To: JPB 1/13/07

Just a short note to let you know I'm back among the living. My gastrointestinal virus got severe and I dehydrated. I wound up in the hospital for three days and two nights on IVs. I just got discharged today. Still don't have too much energy. I'll get back in touch soon.

To: C 1/16/07

Slow day here in the snow bank. More of the white garbage fell last night and the temperatures are ridiculous. Last year at this time I was barbecuing on the patio in my shirt sleeves.

Even though I haven't felt much like writing lately I do have a half dozen stories I've written over the last couple of months that need to be entered into the computer. I'll try and get some of them done this week and send them to you so you will have something to read while you recover.

To: JPB 1/16/07

Yes, winter finally made its entrance here too. I was so getting used to the benefits of Global Warming.

I can't believe how long it is taking me to get back to full strength, but I am feeling, much, much better.

It is a big disappointment to me that I spent all that time in the hospital, in one of those skimpy gowns, but was so wiped out I can't even think of a cute doctor or macho-male-nurse story. Of course my first night there I could have been the guest of honor at an orgy and I wouldn't have noticed.

To: C 1/20/07

Haven't typed anything into the box lately and haven't felt much like writing either. I have been doing some outlines on Wedding Planner and I have put together a rough draft of BASW_you 5.

How's by you? Hope you are getting better fast so Gary can at least chase you around the house until you catch him.

To: JPB 1/23/07

I'm fit as a fiddle again. Thanks for caring the way you do. As for Gary, I let him chase me for a while, but he always manages to catch me -- some times all it takes is stockings and high heels.

To: JPB 1/28/07

We went out Friday night, but no naughtiness ensued. We to a neighbors for dinner last night. They have a boy in high school and I think he has a crush on me. He made a few CD mixes for me (a teenage indication of interest) and invited me up to his room to see the music he had loaded on his PC. Cute and flattering, but also just a little unsettling. He also asked me if I was on My Space - another teen thing I gather - and he seemed sorry to hear that I wasn't.

To: C 1/29/07

Slow here. Started the next chapter of the Wedding Planner and outlined a story I plan on writing. Bobby, being ever on top of things, knows what this coming Friday is. Any chance I might get my Chris and Karen story?

To: JPB 1/30/07

Yes! Friday is a First Friday and Gary has made me promise to go out after work. I still have not decided what to do - a small group is doing the normal "happy hour" thing, but I also got an e-mail inviting me to an "Open House" party (I don't know the sender - he works in a different division in a satellite office and may have just invited every female on the in-house mailing list). I have no idea what Karen is up to, but I'll try to find out.

By the way, since you always mention it, what is your Karen/Chris fantasy? The two of us naked on a bed all naked and sweaty and servicing every cock that comes near us? YUM!!! I like that one myself! Let's take it a little farther and have her eat me out when all the guys are done. Let me think about that -- to be fair I'd have to do her... I don't know... oh what the hell.

To: C 2/2/07

Nothing much going on here at my end. As I type this I know it is a First Friday and I hope you are flat on your back somewhere looking up at a guy who is looking down at you as he slides 10 inches of hard meat into your... well, you know.

To: JPB 2/3/07

Yes dear, it was First Friday and I DID misbehave. Unlike other times when I went out and an adventure just sort of happened, this time (much to Gary's delight) I told him I was going to look for an adventure.

As the crowd left the office for TGIFridays, I went into the ladies room and stripped down to my bra and panties (both black). I replaced my slacks with a short skirt, replaced my low heeled office shoes with a pair of high heels and then touched up my make-up and hair and left.

I drove to a chain hotel in the suburbs that I knew had a large lounge and a Happy Hour. I walked in, took a seat at the bar, ordered a drink and waited to see what would happen.

It didn't take long. Four guys were at a table and one of them got up and came over to me. You could tell he was the Alpha dog of the group. He was late twenties, early thirties, dressed Friday casual and with that 'bar stud' look on his face. He bought me another drink and we talked. I instinctively knew that this was what he was good at - bar pick-ups - and I knew I wasn't going to date him or marry him so I thought I'd give him a chance to do what he was good at.

I was in maximum flirting mode -- touching his hand, his shoulder, laughing, making good eye contact, etc., etc. I wanted him to know that this was going to be his lucky night. Being the pro that he was he caught on quick and said:

"I bet my friends that you are dynamite in bed."

I leaned over and brushed my lips against his cheek and said, "I hope you bet them a lot of money because I AM dynamite in bed and if will get us a room I'll prove it to you right now."

"Wow," he said, "You do get right to the point. Want another drink?"

I smiled and said, "Honey, getting drunk is not the thing I came here to get tonight."

We walked out to the front desk and he got a room while I stood there and standing there like a cheap bar pick-up only added to my naughty mood.

We were in a lip lock, swapping tongues on the short ride up in the elevator. He was built better that I had suspected, especially his cock. We actually slammed into each other and fell into the bed. No more kissing, talking, no oral, no romance, no music, just good old fashioned fucking. He was slamming into me and licking and sucking my nipples, and I was moaning, knowing that this was exactly what I was looking for.

He was good. Very good. He held off until after I came and waited for me to start cumming again before he let go and filled my pussy with his cum. When we untangled ourselves and lay back on the bed we both laughed. I still had my nylons and heels on and he was still wearing his socks.

He said, "Whew, you weren't kidding; you really are hell in bed." As I moved to take his sloppy cock into my mouth I said, "Honey, we are just getting started.

And we were. The second fuck took a long time, in three positions and when we finished he dressed and ran out to get a six-pack of beer and after he got back we had a beer and then our third fuck. He was obviously a fan of doggie-style.

After 1:00 AM we took a shower together and wound up doing number four under the running water. We showered off again, finished the beers and then left the room. We split up at the front door and each headed off in a different direction to get our cars. He said his name was Denny and I told him my name was Maggie. Who cares? All I know is that while I drove home I was congratulating myself on being such a good judge of pick-up artists.

Gary was still awake when I got home, as I knew he would be, and then I had to tell my story while we both did our best to fuck each others brains out.

Sorry Dear, but still no Karen/Chris thing to report, but I did have one hell of a good time.

To: C 2/3/07

I didn't get back to you on what my favorite Chris/Karen fantasy would be, but then I didn't really have to because you nailed it. What you described is what I would love to have happen - BUT - since it is fantasy (and the only way I can ever be there) I would be the one doing the eating. I'd do you first while Karen was getting pumped and then I'd do her while you were busy being seen to and then I would bounce back and forth between the two of you until you couldn't stand it any more and then it would be my turn to make a deposit.

Have an interesting one for you. If you will remember, sometime back I mentioned that it would sure be nice if I could get my two favorite ladies in touch and you said you wouldn't mind. I mentioned it to Kathleen and she said she wouldn't mind either. Today she asked me if I really wanted her to contact you and I said yes so she said she would.

(Authors note: Kathleen did contact Christine and they did have a dialog. I have not gotten Kathleen's permission to reproduce her e-mails, but the below is a copy of Christine's answer to Kathleen's first e-mail. I put it in this story to give late-comers to the BASW Christine series a feel for my girl.)

From: C

To: Kathleen

Wednesday, January 31, 2006 7:39 PM

Subject: Hi back

Hi Kathleen,

It's nice to hear from you. I have really enjoyed the results of the inspiration you provided Bob. It's also nice to be able to say "Hi" to another woman who has been the subject of erotic stories that are out on the Internet.

I don't know if you have read any of the "BASW_Christina" stories, but what is in them is true so I guess I really am a "hot wife."

I guess I can be candid because if you haven't read the stories you can find out all about me by reading the stories on the sites where they are posted.

I was far from an angel through high school and college. I met, fell in love with and married my husband and thought that marriage would put an end to my wild and crazy ways, but I was introduced to my husbands "kink" on our honeymoon when he tried to set me up with the bartender at the resort where we were staying -- true!! Soon my husband began sharing the online erotic stories he liked with me, and most of them were the slut wife or hot wife type, and we both enjoyed the resulting playtimes.

I was 100% faithful for over ten years. Like you I have always enjoyed flirting and looking sexy, but that was as far as it went. Then about two years ago, on a few "nights out with the girls" my behavior changed - much to my husbands delight and eternal gratitude. It has been interesting ever since. Sometimes I have trouble believing how much my husband loves what I'm doing and I get scared that the other shoe will drop and it will all go bad - but he keeps proving to me that it won't happen.

I met Bob when I sent him an atta-boy for one of his stories that I liked and convinced him to tell mine.

I hope you will write me back and tell me your thoughts.

To: JPB 2/3/07

Ohhh! I love your Chris/Bobby/Karen fantasy! I wish we could make it come true.

KM and I are corresponding and she seems to be enjoying it as much as I am.

To: C 2/10/07

How's by you? By me is fine. Not a bad day at work yesterday and the wife took me out to dinner last night so I didn't get home in time to get on the computer. She is off shopping right now so I have been able to spend a couple of hours on the box. I finally finished typing in one of the stories I wrote months ago (attached) and I'll begin another one when I send this off to you.

I'm getting the urge to pick up the pen and start writing again, but I don't know what I want to do first; your next, chapter two of Wedding Planner or anyone of a half dozen other ideas I've had. Plus, I've still got nine stories written that are waiting to be entered into the computer. Decisions, decisions, decisions! It ain't easy being Bobby.

To: JPB 2/11/07

I liked "Chuck's Mistake" but I tend to like your serious, bittersweet stories as well as the erotic ones. Did I send you a message about "Anny's Initiation?" What a HOT story! Hubby and I loved it. Is it an older one floating around or a recent one?

Well, I could have had any number of adventures last night. Sorry to disappoint both you and Gary, but none actually occurred. The neighborhood husbands decided to have a Texas Hold'em night and one of the wives called around and set up a girl's night out. Nine of us started out, hitting four bars/clubs and getting hit on all night. Finally, around 1 AM, there were just three of us left and a group of five guys are really trying to coax us to go back to their place for a party (there had been some kissing and touchy-feely on the dance floor and in the booths). We were really considering it. After a summit meeting in the ladies room we decided that we should just say no and head on home to our hubbies. On the way out of the restroom Jan said, "Just one more dance." So we all danced one more dance and then Jan (the most inebriated of the three of us) said, "Okay, how about we go, but just for one drink." So Jan climbs in a car with two guys and Debbie and I follow the guys back to their apartment. When we get there Jan gets out of the other car - no coat, her hair and make-up a mess, her top all twisted and she is barely able to walk. Debbie and I looked at each other and decided that we had better get home so we helped Jan get in the car and we left, waving and blowing kisses at the guys as one of them was waving Jan's bra. But, oh, it could have been so different. Hell, it WOULD have been different if I had not been with neighbors. You know how I feel about doing things too close to home.

P.S. KM is out of town for a few days.

To: C 2/15/07

Just a quick one. Yesterday was the usual sucky Wednesday that seemed to run on forever. Today was a little better (except for the fact that it FUCKING SNOWED AGAIN last night.

I dropped Laurie a line, but she never responded.

I answered Jules's e-mail, but didn't hear back from her.

Have not heard from TGBL for a while.

And KM is out of town.

Of All my ladies you seem to be the only one that wants me around. Works for me.

To: JPB 2/16/07

Of course I want you around... for a long, long time.

Quiet Friday night at home after one hellish week. However... I just got off the phone with neighbor Debbie. Seems a few girls are up for another Girls Night Out tomorrow night (and this AFTER they all heard about last weekend's misadventure). So far there are five of us (including Jan) and you know that I will be reporting anything interesting that happens.

To: C 2/16/07

The wife informed me this morning that she wants to go to the mountains this weekend. She says if she has to look at "all of this fucking snow" she wants to do it where the scenery is better. Her wish/my command. It means that you won't hear from me again until sometime late Monday. Normally we would come home late Sunday afternoon, but as a state employee she gets in the neighborhood of eleventy-thousand paid holidays a year and Monday is one of them so we won't get home until late that day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.