Becoming A Slut Wife - Christina
Chapter 3: Chris - The Wild Years

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Chris - The Wild Years - The story of a wife and mother and how she slides into slutdom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

They say that everyone has a specific person who is meant just for them, the yin to your yang, your perfect life partner. The only catch is that you have to find each other. If it happens the two of you are supposed to recognize each other immediately, partner up and then live happily ever after.

Not so!

I've found my yin, the guy meant to be my life partner and he won't have anything to do with me. Well, that's not really true. We spend a lot of time together, quality time at that, but he just won't marry me. He says he knows me too well and he'd be a fool to put a ring on my finger. That doesn't make sense to me. He has lived with me for over two years and our life together has been great, but when it comes to marriage it's, "Nope, not going to go there, not going to do that." I asked him point blank why he wouldn't marry me and he said:

"Because I don't trust you."

He is being totally unreasonable. I suppose, in a way, it is my own damned fault. I knew the instant I met Rob that he was meant for me. He seemed to feel the same way and in within two weeks we were going steady. When things started getting serious I felt that I had to be honest with him. I felt that it would be inevitable that he would find out about my life before I met him and I wanted it to come from me, not someone else. So, fortified by a bottle of wine over dinner I told Rob of my sexual past.


I was thirteen the year my brother John came home from college during Spring Break and brought his friend Mark with him. I took one look at Mark and my knees got weak. He was gorgeous and I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. Being the silly little schoolgirl that I was (although I had been told more than once that I looked twenty) I was constantly finding reasons and ways to be around him and it didn't go unnoticed. My brother (damn him) laughingly told Mark that he'd better be careful around me or I might rape him. I blushed, but I didn't run away and hide; I just kept finding reasons to stay close to Mark.

It was on the third night that they had been there and John took Mark out to meet some of John's buddies and drink some beer. I forget where mom and dad were that night, probably visiting my grandma who lived out of town, but I was home alone when John and Mark came home. Mark was pretty much carrying John who obviously had had way too much to drink and I helped Mark get John up to his room. I loosened John's shirt at the neck, untied and removed his shoes and then covered him with a blanket. That done I turned and saw Mark standing there looking at me.

He didn't say a word, just reached over and took my hand and then led me across the hall to the guest bedroom. I was too frightened and too excited to say anything as he undressed me and I didn't say "no" or "please stop" or "we can't" as he undressed me and pulled me onto the bed with him. He kissed me for several minutes while he fingered my pussy and then he rolled on top of me and started pushing his cock into me.

It hurt! It hurt like hell and I was surprised that my scream didn't wake John (or half the neighborhood) up, but then suddenly I wasn't a virgin anymore. Mark kept fucking me until the pain started to fade and I began feeling good and then he gave a little grunt and I felt him cum in me. Once he got off he became concerned.

"I didn't know you were a cherry, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't want to be a cherry anymore."

"You going to tell your parents?"

"I might."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that I want more. You give it to me and I won't tell anyone."

He lay there next to me stroking his cock and I watched it grow and then he said, "You want more, you got it" and he crawled on top of me again.

I experienced a little discomfort for maybe a minute and then the good feeling took over. I fell asleep with him and when we woke up in the morning he did me one more time before I got up, changed the sheets and went to my room. I wasn't going to try and wash the blood out of the sheets so later in the morning I had Mark run me over to the mall and buy a new set of sheets for his bed. I put the bloody ones in a garbage bag and we found a Dumpster to throw them in.

Mark was there three more days and we managed to get together four more times before he and John headed back to college. He taught me how to suck his cock and he licked my pussy. He teased my ass but didn't take it and then he was gone. I didn't have Mark around anymore, but he had awakened the sexual animal and I started looking around for a replacement.


It was a week after Mark and John had gone back to school and I was at the mall one Saturday with my girlfriend Jenny. We had just come out of The Gap when Jenny asked:

"Do you know that guy over there?"

I looked and saw a good looking guy and told Jenny that I didn't know him, "Why do you ask?"

"Because he has been following us through the mall and he hasn't taken his eyes off of you."

I giggled and said, "He probably just wants my hot little body."

"Get serious Chris. He looks like he might be twenty or twenty-one. Why would a guy that old be looking at a thirteen year old?"

"Because silly, he wants to fuck me."

"Yeah, right!"

"Don't believe me? Let's go ask him."

I pulled a resisting Jenny along behind me and I walked over to the guy. "Hi," I said, "I'm Chris and this is Jenny. Jenny saw you looking at me and she wondered why. I told her that it was probably because you wanted my hot little body. She said, "No way" so I came over to find out which of us is right."

He laughed and said, "You are of course."

I turned to Jenny and said, "See?"

"My name is Jason and now that you know my secret what are my chances?"

"Depends on how brave you are."

"How's that?"

"I'm only fourteen; can you deal with that?"

"Fourteen? No shit? I thought you were at least seventeen or eighteen (age of consent in our state was sixteen). I don't know if I can handle you being underage."

"Too bad" I said, "Let's go Jenny" and I turned to walk away.

"Wait" Jason said. I turned to face him and he said, "If you don't care I don't. If you don't care that I'm twenty I'm not going to care that you are only fourteen. Can I take you to a movie tonight?"

I said yes and made arrangements to meet him at the mall. I didn't think mom and dad would be too happy if I let him pick me up at the house. They would take one look at how old he was, know immediately what he was after, and they would have a cow. I told them I was spending the night at Jenny's and then left the house to meet Jason at the mall.

I don't even remember the name of the movie we went to, but I doubt I'll ever forget what happened after the movie on the back seat of Jason's car.

We pulled out of the theatre parking lot and I slid over next to Jason and began rubbing his cock through his jeans. He hung a quick turn and pulled in behind J. C. Penny's and parked between two semi trailers. We scrambled to get in the back seat and I had my panties off and my legs spread before Jason even got his zipper down. I was so wet and ready for him that he slid right into me. He was quick, way too quick and I almost howled in frustration, but I didn't. I squirmed out from under him and went after his cock with my mouth.

I don't think he expected a girl my age to be any good at sucking cock, but Mark had taught me well and it helped that I liked having a cock in my mouth. I had him back up in no time and then he moved behind me and took me doggie. Doggie had been Mark's favorite position and I loved it too. I pushed my ass back at Jason and did something else that Mark had taught me. Mark didn't like quiet fucks so he had me talk and so I did it for Jason.

"Fuck me lover, come on Jason, pound my tight little pussy. Make me cum Jason, make me scream."

Jason fucked me so hard that I had a screaming orgasm. I was on my knees, head on the seat, ass in the air and gasping for breath and Jason said:

"My God, and you are only fourteen?"

"Actually, I lied. I'm only thirteen. I won't be fourteen until next week."

"Oh my God."

"Does that mean you won't fuck me any more?"

"No, it means that all of a sudden I'm hard again and I'm going to fuck your underage ass off" and he slammed himself into me again.

When he dropped me off he asked me when he could see me again. I giggled and said:

"You mean fuck my underage ass again right?"

"That too."

"Whenever you want, you just tell me.

I walked into the house at eleven forty-five and apparently woke up my mom. She wanted to know what I was doing coming into the house so late and I told her that Jenny and I had had a fight and that I'd decided to come home. She accepted that and I went off to bed.


Jason and I were a couple after that and for the next two years we screwed on any flat surface we could find. At the end of that year we broke up because he found out that I had cheated on him. It was a week before my sixteenth birthday and Jason and I were at a party when who should show up but Mark. Half an hour after he got there I had gone to use the bathroom and when I came out I found Mark in the hall waiting for me. He didn't say a word, just took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom across the hall.

The click from the door closing hadn't even faded from hearing and I was stepping out of my panties. Mark pushed me back on the bed, pushed my legs apart and buried his face in my pussy. I hadn't had my pussy licked since Mark had gone back to school - Jason wouldn't do it - and it felt so good that I cried out and Mark said:

"Hold it down baby doll, we don't want people to know what we are doing in here."

"Why not?"

"Because they would want to join in."

I giggled and said, "Might be fun."

"Jesus Chris, did you turn into a slut on me?"

"No, you made me a slut and then you ran off and left me."

I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his face back to my pussy. Mark sucked on my clit and licked me to an orgasm and then he got me up into his favorite position (on my hands and knees), pushed himself inside me. I screamed again, but the pillow I had my head buried in muffled it. I moaned as he used my pussy and I pushed my young ass back at him. When he was done he pulled out of me and had me lick his cock clean before he tucked it away.

I asked him if he was going to call me and he said no, that he was only in town for a day. I was disappointed to hear that, but it was probably just as well because I doubted that I could juggle him and Jason and not have Jason find out.

I went back across the hall to the bathroom and straightened myself up and went back down to the party. Two hours later Jason and I left. He stopped two blocks from my house and we got on the back seat. Jason slid his cock into me and I heard him mutter "You bitch" but that was all he said and he continued to fuck me until he came. He let me out in the front of the house and when I said:

"See you tonight?" he said no.

"Tomorrow night?" I asked.

"No. I'm not seeing you again. I'm not stupid. I knew as soon as I slid into you that you snuck off at the party and fucked someone else. I don't need to be spending my time with a slut."

And that was the end of my relationship with Jason. As I headed up the walk to the house I shook my head at the way things had turned out. Earlier I was worried about being able to juggle Jason and Mark and now I didn't have either of them. I started wondering where I would find my next cock.


I didn't have to go looking for it; it came looking for me. While I was running with Jason we hung with his friends and they were all his age. I was at the mall the Saturday after Jason kissed me off and one of the guys from the group that Jason and I had spent time with saw me. Alex was twenty-three and he had a bad boy reputation that appealed to some girls (like me) and he saw me coming out of Lane Bryant and he came up to me.

"I hear that you and Jason split."

"That pretty much sums it up."

"Any chance the two of you will get back together?"

"None."

"Want to go to a party with me tonight?

I wanted to say yes, but Jenny's parents were going away for the weekend and they had called my parents and asked them if I could spend the weekend with Jenny. My parents said yes so I was locked in. I could stay out and party with Alex and my parents wouldn't ever know, but it would probably hurt my friendship with Jenny. I explained the situation to Alex and then asked:

"Do you think you could find her a date?"

"No problem."

I gave him Jenny's address and he said he would be there by six. Then all I had to do was talk Jenny into it. Jenny did not have a wild side like I did. She had never dated anyone older than she was (15) and, at least as far as I knew, she was still a virgin. Anyone that Alex found for her would be around Alex's age and would no doubt be expecting Jenny to be a slut like me. It took me all afternoon to talk her into it, but she finally said she would go as long as her date understood that she was not going to put out. I told her I would call Alex and get him to pass that word to whomever he found for Jenny. I didn't do it of course. No way I was going to do anything that might screw up the night for me. I'd been used to getting cock and I had been three days without.

Alex showed up at six with Dave, a guy that I'd seen around when I was with Jason. Dave was driving so Jenny got up front with him and Alex and I got in the back. We hadn't gone two blocks and Alex and I were swapping tongues. By the time we got to the party Alex had two fingers in my pussy and I had his cock out and was jacking him off. Alex told Dave to go on in and that he and I would be along shortly. As soon as Dave and Jenny were gone I pulled the gusset of my panties aside, swung over Alex and lowered myself down on his dick. As I slid down his cock he said:

"Christ baby, you are tight! Didn't Jason ever fuck you?"

"Not enough lover, never enough.

"I'm going to cure that honey. I'll fuck you two or three times a day if I can swing it."

"Oh God I hope so" I gasped as I rammed myself down on him. Up and down, up and down I went as I moaned, "Cum for me Alex, cum for me" and two minutes later he splashed my insides with his eruption. He was leaking out of me as I got up and I used my panties to wipe my legs clean and then I dropped them on the floor of the car and wondered if anyone at the party would know I was pantyless. Maybe if I bent over I could give some guy a beaver shot and maybe even (giggle, giggle) a hard on.

It was a hell of a party. I liked going to parties because no one asked me for ID and I could drink as much as I wanted. I didn't usually drink much because I usually had to go home and the last thing I wanted was for my mom and dad to find out what I was doing. That night I didn't have to go home and face my parents so I let go a bit.

I danced with a lot of guys and got felt up a bit more than I usually did. I found out later that Jason had told everyone why he broke up with me and I guess everyone was trying to see if they could get me off into a bedroom. One or two guys came close to doing it, but Alex was keeping a close eye on me and each time he managed to head things off at the pass.

The party was maybe five hours old when it occurred to me that I hadn't seen Jenny for a while. I saw her date over by the beer keg and I went over and asked him where she was and he told me she was upstairs. I went looking for her and I found her in one of the bedrooms. She was on the bed naked and there was a guy between her legs fucking her, another holding her head while he face fucked her and four more naked guys standing around watching while stroking their cocks and waiting their turn

I didn't know what to do so I went to Alex and told him what was going on.

"What do you want me to do about it? According to Dave she wanted it."

"What do you mean she wanted it. She was a virgin for Christ's sake and virgins don't pull trains their first time out."

"He fucked her and when he came and pulled out she begged him not to quit. She said she was almost there and begged him to keep going. Well, you can't keep going with a limp dick so he grabbed a guy and told him to get her off. After that guys just kept coming into the room."

"We have to get her out of there."

"Not me sweetie. I am not about to come between a bunch of guys and free pussy. I am not gonna get my ass whipped over some teenybopper I don't even know. You want her out of there so bad you go on up and volunteer to take her place."

Well, I was cock crazy, but not that cock crazy. On the other hand if anything bad happened to Jenny I knew I'd get drug into it so I said:

"You had better get Dave then and have him do something. She's only fifteen and if anything bad happens to her everyone at this party tonight will be giving statements to the cops in the morning and I don't really think you want to do that."

Alex was damned near running when he headed for Dave. About five minutes later a whole bunch of guys were coming down the stairs pulling up zippers and buttoning buttons. I went up to check on Jenny. She was sitting on the bed, half-dressed and crying, as some guy was standing there yelling about bloody sheets. Dave finally told him to shut the fuck up or he was going to punch him out and the guy went storming out of the room.

We got Jenny dressed, went and got Alex and left the party. Alex drove this time so I was up front with him and Jenny was in the back with Dave. Jenny had stopped crying when the man who had been doing the yelling left the room and she seemed to be all right. I slid over next to Alex and took out his cock and was playing with it when I heard a noise like "gluck urk" from the back seat. I looked back there and saw Jenny's head in Dave's lap and his hands were on the back of her head, but it didn't look like she was struggling so I thought, "You go girl" and I went back to playing with Alex's cock.

When we got to the house Jenny jumped out of the car and ran into the house. Alex had Dave get in the front and he and I got in the back and I pulled my panties off. Alex got my legs up on his shoulders and started fucking me while Dave leaned over the back of the seat and watched. That was a first for me. I had never screwed in front of someone else before and it turned me on - made me feel real slutty. There was a sticky moment when Alex finished; Dave thought he was next and was pissed when I told him no.

I headed for the house as Alex and Dave drove off and when inside I headed up the stairs to the bedroom I was sharing with Jenny. The door was locked and I knocked on it.

"Jenny? Let me in."

"Go away," I heard her say, "Just go away."

"Come on Jenny, open up."

"No. Go away. After what you did to me tonight I don't ever want to see you again."

After what I did to her? How was it my fault!

"Open the door Jenny, it's too late for me to go home."

"Sleep on the couch."

"You have my overnight bag in there with you. Come on Jenny, let me in."

About thirty seconds later the door opened and my bag was pushed out, the door closed again and I heard the 'click' of the lock. I gave up trying to talk to Jenny and went down and curled up on the couch. In the morning I got up, got dressed and went home. I told my mother that Jenny and I had gotten in another fight. I told her it was over a boy and mom smiled knowingly and didn't say another word.

I called Jenny a half dozen times over the weekend, but as soon as she heard my voice she hung up. We never did get back together so I never did find out what the problem was.


Alex and I got together once or twice a week over the next two months. Because of my age unless there was a party somewhere all we could do was take in a movie. And fuck of course. Even though I was only sixteen I was smart enough to know that all I was to Alex was free young pussy, but I didn't care because all he was to me was an experienced hard cock.

It was six weeks after my sixteenth birthday when I experienced my first multiple partner event. I lied to my parents about spending the night with a girlfriend and went to Alex's apartment for my first over-nighter with him. We had some drinks and we were making out like crazy when one of his friends dropped by to visit. With Bob there the 'making out' slowed down a little and we sat there drinking while watching a ball game on television.

When the game ended Alex put some porno in the VCR and we started making out as Bob watched. I was getting antsy and I wanted Bob to get the hell out and leave Alex and me so we could get to it. During the video one of the women did a strip tease for three guys and then took them all on. Alex, and then Bob, started urging me to do a strip. I'd had enough booze and was horny to begin with so eventually I let them talk me into it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.