The Adventurers' Club
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Laura, a college freshman, is introduced by her boyfriend to bondage games, a truly unique club, and a whole new world of pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   School  

Laura was awakened the next morning by someone shaking her shoulder. Before she had come completely awake she felt something - a lot of leather strips and a handle - pushing at her tits. As her hands were released and the blindfold removed, she heard sounds throughout the room and someone saying, "All right, pledges, time to wake up. You have exercises and your morning whipping before breakfast."

Laura woke quickly. Morning whipping? She should have guessed. The pledges were allowed a quick bathroom stop and then Kelly and Michael took them outside to the back lawn. The six of them were formed into a group and made to exercise: sit ups, push ups, running in place, jumping jacks. Laura found that doing jumping jacks naked was an entirely new experience. The exercises continued for fifteen or twenty minutes while Kelly and Michael encouraged the pledges with a few well placed strokes of their whips.

Finally Michael called a halt. He led the pledges down to the sand beach and to a twelve foot pole which was supported horizontally about eight feet off the ground by strong posts at either end. The six pledges were lined up under the pole and their hands were fastened to dangling chains and pulled above their heads so they were forced to stand on tip toe. When all six were stretched, Michael explained, "You will be starting every day out here with a whipping to get you in the mood. So you might as well learn to appreciate it."

With this he and Kelly proceeded to move around the six and deliver several dozen blows with the cats each was carrying. The whipping, while not severe, covered most parts of their bodies and left a lot of red skin. Laura realized that the whipping and the exercise had turned her on and she was already looking forward to the day even though she was sure it would bring a lot of pain as well as sexual pleasure. She thought to herself, "Torture before breakfast! And I'm loving it."

Eventually they were released and taken back to the house where they were given the chance to shower and were then taken into the great hall. Here the rest of the members were already digging into the piles of fresh fruit and breads that were laid out along with several kinds of fruit juice. It was obvious that, although they wanted the pledges to be well fed and have a lot of energy, a heavy, fat and protein meal was not even considered.

When everyone had finished, Tom announced, "We're planning to take the girls out for a game of tag, have you women got something planned for our male pledges?"

Barb replied, as though she hadn't really thought about it, "I suppose we can take them down to the dungeon and work them over until lunch time. How's that sound?" This was met by cheers from the female members.

Laura was thinking, "Tag? I'll bet it's not quite the same game we used to play as kids."

A few minutes later, as she and Carol Anne and Ashley stood out on the lawn and the rules were explained, she found that she was right. Tom explained. "Each of you will be it one at a time. I'm sure we can find something to keep the other two out of the way. The playing area is limited to the marked area of the lawn, about twenty yards across. The girl who is it will be in the center surrounded by all the rest of us except one. One of us will sit out each game to see that everyone stays in the area where they belong. This is necessary because all of the men will be blindfolded. The girl will not be blindfolded, but we'll do something else to make it known where she is. I think we'll start with Ashley. Come over here, Ashley."

Ashley glanced at the other two, shrugged, and went over to Tom. "Turn around, bend over and grab your ankles. That's right, now spread your feet a little more. Turn your toes in." In this position Ashley was not surprised to feel a finger applying lube to her asshole. She felt a little playing with the finger working in and out and a lot of Vaseline being applied. Tom then brought something around in front of her. "Look at this." Ashley saw a silk scarf about two feet square. However, one corner was tied into two knots spaced about two inches apart. Once she had seen it, Tom went back behind her and she soon felt the knots being pushed, one at a time, into her anus. The sensation was awfully exciting by itself and the feel of the scarf dangling down from her ass served to increase how turned on she was. Tom went on, "OK, you can stand up now. To win one of the men must retrieve the scarf. You are to try to prevent this. But since the men are blindfolded, we need to give you a handicap." With this he approached her and began to play with her nipples until they were both hard. He then applied two rubber coated clamps and attached to each clamp were several small bells. Ashley realized that each time she moved the bells would sound, giving away her location. But Tom wasn't through. He took two more small belled clamps and attached them to her pussy lips. Her hands were bound together in front of her. Now there was no way she could move quietly.

Tom went on, "As I said to win a man must get the scarf. For you to win you must avoid losing the scarf for ten minutes. If you win, the next girl is it and you can rest. If someone gets the scarf, however, he wins and you are the prize. You are his for the next fifteen minutes. All right, why don't a couple of you guys tie our other two playmates to a tree over there and then get your blindfolds on. I'll sit out the first round."

Laura found herself tied with her back to one of the trees at the edge of the play area, her hands raised above her head. Carol Anne was tied next to her and both were positioned so they could watch the game. The eight men surrounded Ashley about twenty feet away from her and each tied a black silk blindfold over his eyes. The men were all wearing the short leather kilts favored by the club members, but were otherwise nude. When all were ready, Tom called a start. Ashley saw the men begin to move towards her and tried to move slowly to one side in the hopes of getting through between two of the approaching men. But no matter how slowly she tried to move the bells sounded. Not always loudly, but enough so that any of the men near her who were listening at all could hear. She finally realized that stealth wasn't going to work and instead made the choice to move quickly and not worry so much about the noise. This technique worked for a couple of minutes, even once allowing her to move through the line of men. However the tinkling bells gave her away and soon she found herself surrounded once again. Tom called times every minute and after five had been called, Ashley began to believe she might have a chance. But as Ashley once again tried to get through two of the men, both turned directly towards her just when she was about to pass between them. One caught the scarf and gave a sharp yank, but he must have had a bad grip. For just as Ashley felt the first knot slide out through her tight ring of muscle, the scarf slipped through his fingers. Ashley was so busy backing away from him that she didn't notice the other man behind her until she bumped into him. His reactions were fast, though, and he grabbed the scarf and pulled it free. With a yell of victory he held it up and pulled off his blindfold. The others soon had their eyes uncovered and all moved to closely surround Ashley. Tom declared the game over and that Peter, the man with the scarf, was the winner. He then removed the clamps from Ashley's tits and pussy lips and said, "Go ahead and collect, Peter. Have at her."

Ashley was seized by three of the men and laid down on her back on the lawn. One pulled her hands over her head and two others grabbed her ankles and pulled them a good three feet apart. Peter approached, smiling. He knelt beside her and began to suck her tender nipples. Ashley had already been turned on and this treatment began to drive her wild. But after a couple of minutes, Peter stopped and stood. Ashley was afraid he was going to leave her frustrated, but she needn't have worried. He only stood to remove his kilt and reveal one of the largest cocks in the club. He again went to his knees and began to lick, suck, and nibble Ashley's pussy as she squirmed, nearly going wild with desire. Finally as Tom indicated that twelve of his fifteen minutes had passed, Peter mounted Ashley, plunging deeply inside her in a single stroke as he laid his hard body full length on top of her. Ashley was so wet that he met almost no resistance as his cock slid in and, in fact, was met by Ashley's hips thrusting hard against him. Within two minutes both of them came long and hard, Ashley screaming out as she came.

Ashley was now taken over to the tree and replaced Carol Anne next to Laura. Carol Anne was prepared with the scarf and bell clips and the men once again donned their blindfolds. This time Peter sat out and Tom joined the games. Carol Anne lasted seven minutes before Brad claimed her scarf and her. Brad removed her pussy clamps but left her nipple clamps with their bells in place. After playing with her for ten minutes, he made her stand with her feet about six inches apart, toes turned in, and bend over and grab her ankles. The then proceeded to pound into her from behind. Each thrust brought forth more ringing from the bells attached to her nipple clamps but also often excited squeals from Carol Anne.

Laura's turn was next and she lasted only six minutes before her "flag" was captured by Tom. He retied her hands behind her, teased her for several minutes and ended by lying on his back with Laura impaled on him and stretched out along his body. He then worked a finger into her ass and played with her there while the two of them reached incredible orgasms.

Laura assumed that once all three of them had been it, the game would end, but found she was wrong. As Laura was tied back to the tree, Ashley was brought out again and the game proceeded Each of the women was it three times and none was able to last the ten minutes without getting caught. Actually none of them really wanted to avoid capture, but all really tried as part of the game. Finally, with the time approaching noon, Tom called a halt and everyone went back inside for a quick shower before lunch.

Even though the lunch was fairly light, everyone knew that it would be a good idea to avoid strenuous activity for a little while. Janet suggested maybe a movie would be a good idea and everyone agreed. This was to be the pattern after lunch for the rest of their stay. Although the great hall looked eleventh century, it had many modern features. One of these which Laura had not noticed was a large screen TV which was located behind one of the tapestries. The rest of the system was hidden inside a closed cabinet. Tom and Janet went to choose a movie from the stock which he told everyone was provided with the house while the other members arranged themselves and the pledges on the couches and rugs at the far end of the great hall. To no one's surprise the pledges were bound in various ways, but none really uncomfortably. After all, Laura reasoned, resting after lunch wouldn't do any good is she was bound so tightly that all her muscles were under a constant strain. Besides, by now, she was used to having her hands bound behind her and her legs spread, so she lay back on the leather covered couch and relaxed. When Tom and Janet returned and started the tape, Laura was not surprised to find that it was an X-rated BDSM tape. In this one a group of young men and women were camping in the mountains and captured by a motorcycle gang which then proceeded to punish and use them sexually in a vast number of unlikely ways. No matter how silly the plot was, Laura - and as far as she could see, everyone else - became aroused from the explicit scenes unfolding on the large screen.

When the film ended Barb announced that the girls would be taking the three male pledges out for a game of tag. The three still didn't know what to expect, but as Barb picked up three scarves and a bag of something that seemed to tinkle when it moved, Laura and the other two women looked at each other and grinned. They knew the men were in for an interesting time.

Tom then said that the men might as well take the three women down to the dungeon for awhile. As Laura, Carol Anne, and Ashley entered the dungeon, they were greeted with what appeared to be a medieval torture chamber lit by dozens of flickering candles. Each of the three was chained to iron rings set in the stone walls, hands above heads and legs spread. Over the next several hours they were bound in a variety of positions, whipped with any number of instruments, penetrated with dildos, vibrators, and several male cocks, They were stretched, flogged, paddled, switched, clamped, and otherwise punished. They were also teased and excited and stimulated to a dozen or more orgasms. None of the punishments was particularly harsh and Laura assumed they were saving something for that night after dinner.

After several hours of nearly constant stimulation, the three girls were taken down and led through a small door off of the dungeon. Inside, in complete contrast to the medieval room they had just left, was a modern bathroom area. There was a large, open, walk in shower area, sinks, and four toilets. There were no partitions or walls of any kind except for two semi-enclosing the showers. The entire floor was tiled and slightly slanted towards a floor drain so water spilled anywhere would not pool. Laura also noticed what looked to be a couple of ordinary garden hoses coiled and hanging on one wall. In addition there were several pieces of chrome and vinyl furniture, including some low, padded stools and tables, and what could only be racks for binding the victims in various positions.

The pledges had their wrist and ankle cuffs replaced with cuffs made of nylon and velcro and Laura assumed that this was so water wouldn't harm them. They were then bound face down to three of the padded tables which stood only about a foot off the floor. Three of the men came over and began to lubricate each pledge's rectum and Laura immediately guessed they were in for enemas. This was soon confirmed as a relatively large and long nozzle was inserted deeply within her bottom. Stands holding large enema bags were moved over and the tubing was attached to the nozzles. As the clamps were released and the hot water began to slowly flow into them, several of the men began to stroke and stimulate the girls. Before all the water - there must have been at least three liters - had entered them, all three were aroused and straining against their bonds. But they were not to get release yet. When all the water was inside, the nozzles were removed and the pledges were told to hold it. After several minutes of straining to retain the flood within themselves, the women were unfastened and allowed to release. Despite the fact that she was sitting naked on a toilet in front of two other women and nine men, Laura was surprised to find that she was only mildly embarrassed and still greatly aroused. It just proved that you could get used to almost anything - especially if the fun outweighed the other factors.

When all the pledges had emptied themselves, they were again tied to the low tables and the entire process repeated. This time, however, they had to hold the enemas for at least ten minutes - almost twice as long as the first time. Again they were allowed to relieve themselves and this time they were bound standing, their feet spread about eighteen inches apart, and their hands pulled over their heads and attached to ceiling chains. And again they were lubed and nozzles inserted, but this time they were the inflatable Bardex nozzles. The balls were inflated and the invaders were sealed in each female bottom with no chance of removal or leakage. Enema bags were refilled and hung even higher so that when the clamps were released the water - an even larger quantity - rushed into them. While they were filling the men stimulated them and this time let them continue on to orgasm. They were made to hold the fluid for quite some time and left hanging there while the men teased and tormented them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.