The Adventurers' Club - Cover

The Adventurers' Club

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Laura, a college freshman, is introduced by her boyfriend to bondage games, a truly unique club, and a whole new world of pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   School  

Laura wasn't sure how she had made it through the last five days, but somehow she had. Not only had it been nearly impossible to concentrate on her school work, but the admonishment to avoid any sexual relief only made it harder to do anything but think about relief. At least she only had another hour to go before things started. And of course another thing that had made the week so hard was the anticipation of the initiation. Where would they be going and what would they do to her? Kelly had said it would be intense. Did that mean the pledge weekends hadn't been intense? Laura couldn't imagine what could have been more intense than these. Whatever was going to happen, she didn't have long to wait to find out now.

She had called her family last night and reminded them she was going to be away with a 'school group' over vacation. She had had to be a little vague when they asked for details, but everyone seemed to accept her story. No one would be expecting to hear from her for the next week and a half at least. She had her small daypack ready with just the items they had been instructed to bring and now she only had to get dressed and go to the house. Get dressed, indeed! A pair of short shorts and a blue tee shirt. That and her shoes and socks. With the way she was currently feeling this outfit seemed to make her bikini seem less revealing. Of course she knew that in these clothes no one would really give her a second glance - well, no more of a second glance than she often got. From the outside she didn't look unusual. But knowing that beneath these two items she was naked and also knowing what she was planning for the next ten days, made her feel like an exhibitionist. Finally, with a last look around, Laura left for the club.

She arrived at the club just before six and, as usual, went directly downstairs, stripped, and joined the other pledges in the small room. Four others were already there and within a minute or two, Rick joined them. Their excitement was obvious and conversation centered on guessing what was to come. At last Kelly and Michael entered.

"This is your last night in the house as a pledge," Kelly began. So we thought it appropriate that we let the members have one more night of fun at your expense. However, we will try to be careful and not leave any marks where they will show tomorrow."

With this she and Michael led the pledges into the big dungeon where each was bound in a tightly stretched position of one form or another. Laura found herself with her ankles fastened to spread rings in the floor, leaning back with a padded bar crossing the middle of her buttocks, and her hands spread and fastened to ceiling chains about three feet behind the bar. A second padded bar crossed her back below her shoulders. In this position she was spread open and arched backwards so that her pussy and tits were displayed and available. She could see Paul bound face up on a low padded bench and Carol Anne tied with her back to an X frame.

After a few minutes the regular members came in and immediately began to tease and torment the six pledges. Laura soon found tight clamps on her nipples and a couple of clothes pins on her pussy lips. She was tickled all over with both feathers and fingers and several times was penetrated by a finger or small vibrator. However, her tormentors always stopped just short of letting her have an orgasm. It soon became apparent that this was to be the rule for the entire night: stimulation to just short of orgasm, but no release.

The night proceeded with the pledges moved from one severe bondage to another. Teasing and tickling never seemed to stop except when she was being whipped or strapped. And true to their word it looked like all the lashes were being applied to her ass, her back or her front from the tops of her breasts to her pussy. She might still be pretty sore tomorrow, but there wouldn't be any marks to show once she had on her shorts and tee shirt.

After about four hours of this intense play, the pledges were all lined up with their hands bound to the ceiling above their heads. Each of the members came by each pledge much like they had done the first night of their pledging. Men only spoke to the male pledges - or occasionally used a small strap to apply a stroke to their ass. But when the men came to the three girls they embraced them and took the opportunity to feel and caress them. As the regular members were mostly naked themselves, this did quite a bit to further arouse the three. The women members not only did pretty much the same with the male pledges, but most of them with the three women as well. Laura found herself going into sensory overload and couldn't honestly say which caused the more intense feeling - being felt up by a naked man, or by a naked woman.

After each member had had a chance with each pledge, Tom said, "We'd all better get to sleep tonight. Everyone up by seven tomorrow and we leave by eight-thirty. Now if the sponsors will help Kelly and Michael get the pledges to bed, the rest of us better make any last minute checks that are needed."

The pledges were led upstairs to the third floor room in which they usually slept. Each was bound spreadeagled, but not too tightly, face up on a bed. When all were in place the sponsors took the chance to again tease and stimulate each of them almost to the point of coming. Then they stopped, leaving the frustrated pledges to try to get some sleep.

The next morning the pledges were awakened and untied right at seven o'clock. After a quick shower Kelly had them dress in the short pledge robes and go downstairs for a quick breakfast. She then led them to the basement. Tom and Barb were there with Michael. The other members appeared to be off somewhere, probably getting themselves ready for the trip. Tom pointed to Paul and while Kelly and Lori, his sponsor, bound him across a leather horse, explained, "Just to keep the anticipation high, and to remind you what we're going for, each of you will have your ass warmed before we go."

With this Kelly and Lori began to administer a series of blows with leather straps across Paul's ass. When he was reddened they stopped and Lori applied lube to his anus and inserted a small butt plug. Paul was then released and Carol Anne took his place. Michael and her sponsor, David, applied the strap to her bottom and inserted the small plug. She was followed by Rick, Ashley, James, and Laura. When the final plug was in place in Laura's ass, the pledges were given their clothes for the trip and told to dress.

They then went upstairs and joined the other members who were dressed in pretty much the same way. Of course they may have been wearing underwear, but Laura couldn't tell for sure. A few minutes later the six sponsors and Kelly and Michael reappeared, dressed and ready to leave. Two of the large fifteen passenger vans were parked outside with a couple of the people who worked for the club and lived in one of the other buildings. Soon all found themselves at the airport where the vans drove directly to a private gate where a small jet was parked. Tom went in to the building to talk to the crew while Barb led everyone on board. The plane looked like it would seat about thirty. There were sets of two seats down each side with a single aisle between them. Each pledge was seated with his or her sponsor and the other members paired up and took their seats. As they had been told to expect, the windows were closed and blacked out. After a few minutes Tom came on board along with two pilots and two stewardesses. In only a few minutes the plane was airborne.

Once they had leveled off, snacks and soft drinks were served and then Tom stood and announced, "It's going to be about a three hour flight. Since there won't be much scenery to look at - this brought a laugh - we've found a movie to maybe set the mood." This brought a few questioning looks from both members and pledges who looked first at each other and then at the stewardesses. They didn't know what was going on, did they? Tom went on smoothly, "This is going to be a mystery adventure, so we have a who-done-it flick. So we might as well get started."

The 'mystery adventure' caused a wave of relaxation through the members. The film would just fit with their cover story. Still, Laura supposed, it might have some connection. Over the next two hours she found out what the connection was. The film was OK at best for plot and acting, but there seemed to be a lot of skin and sex involved. Even a scene where two girls in bikinis were grabbed off the beach by the bad guys and tied up in an old warehouse. Of course there wasn't anything really explicit, but sex seemed to permeate the whole story line. It didn't help cool her off that John kept running his hand up and down the inside of her leg, either. By the time the film was over Laura was sure she couldn't walk anywhere in public without a wet spot showing on her shorts. From the way the other pledges were squirming around, they were probably in the same fix. And a number of the men - both pledges and members - seemed to have found an interest in magazines which they had spread across their laps.

Finally they were told to prepare for landing and a short decent was followed by touchdown, a taxi, and finally a stop. Everyone left the plane and found they were inside a closed hanger. The only clue to their location was bright sunshine coming through some windows which were too high to show anything except sky. There were two vans parked inside and they were all led over to them where they climbed in and were seated. Again, the outside was sealed off as was the driver's compartment. Tom had said he and Barb were going to be driving and everyone else was in the back. For approximately the next hour they rode along a variety of roads ranging from city streets early on to some kind of freeway to finally a smaller, and judging from the lack of traffic, a more deserted road. They finished with about a ten minute trip down what seemed to be a gravel road of some kind.

The vans stopped and a few seconds later the doors opened. "Welcome to your home for the next ten days," Tom said. Everyone looked around them. They were in front of a large building done in the style of a stone castle. Laura could tell it wasn't completely authentic - there was a lot of stucco and fake stone - but the effect was astounding. The building was set at the end of what must have been two acres of trimmed lawn. Behind the building she could see more lawn and a large lake with a sand beach. Otherwise the entire place was surrounded by woods. There was no other sign of civilization.

"OK," Tom called. "We'll take a quick tour in a second, but first there is the matter of the pledges." He turned towards the six who had gravitated together. "Please remove your clothes. And sponsors, if you would help with these." He held up a nylon sack of items the pledges couldn't see. He then went on, "Until we leave here a week from Monday, you will wear only the cuffs in this bag. No other clothing whatsoever at any time, with the possible exception of shoes. We are completely isolated here so there won't be anyone but members around. For members, clothing is optional."

The pledges removed their shirts and shorts and the sponsors fastened the leather wrist and ankle cuffs on them. Their clothes were collected and placed somewhere out of sight in one of the vans. A harness snap was used to fasten each pledge's wrist cuffs behind his or her back. Laura noticed that several of the members, both male and female, had shed their shirts. The air temperature was in the eighties and with the sunshine she didn't feel cold at all. But then again, the way she felt she probably wouldn't have felt cold if it had been fifty degrees out. The anticipation, the sexy film, the butt plug up her ass, all served to keep her tremendously aroused.

They began their tour of the grounds by entering the massive front door. Laura found herself in a huge room furnished like a castle banquet hall. Long trestle tables, a massive stone fireplace, and the walls hung with tapestries and paintings. Except these paintings showed men and women is various forms of bondage. There was a vide variety of subjects but the theme of all of them was bondage and torture. Here a scantily clad female pirate captain laid into a bound and naked male and female captive with a cat. There a naked woman, strapped and bent against some heavy wooden contraption, was threatened by a pair of hooded members of the inquisition holding hot branding irons. Over there a medieval warrior queen used a riding crop to inspect the genitals of two bound and naked knights who already bore the marks of a whipping. The entire room was decorated in a similar fashion. Statues of nudes sat around the walls.

One of the members said, "Wow. There's enough perversity here to qualify for a National Endowment for the Arts grant." This brought a laugh but he quickly added, "I know what we're doing isn't really perverse - we all want it and no one is hurt - but I couldn't think of a better word."

The great hall, as Laura already thought of it, ran right and left across the front of the house. It was sixty feet wide and about twenty five deep. The ceiling was at least fifteen feet high. Facing them as they entered, and centered on the far wall, was the huge stone fireplace. eight feet across and with a mantel six feet off the floor. Behind them ran a narrow balcony across the entire width of the hall. This was supported by columns every five feet. At many points on the walls and the supporting posts of the balcony were placed steel rings. Laura could imagine some of the uses to which they could be put. To her left as she faced the fireplace was a table long enough to seat at least thirty. On the other side of the fireplace, centered in that part of the room was a raised stage or platform about twelve feet long and six wide. Two wide steps led up to it at either end. Surrounding the stage, against the walls, were leather covered chairs and couches. Laura could see a couple of mounts in the floor of the stage, but could only guess what they were for. In the shadows against the wall under the balcony were several large wooden devices, or pieces of furniture - Laura couldn't be sure what they were in the dim light.

Opening off the main hall were two doors, one at either end of the fireplace wall. As they continued their look around they found that, near the table, behind the left hand door was a complete kitchen not at all in keeping with the medieval theme. In fact it looked more like a hotel kitchen with large walk-in refrigerators and freezers. Barb explained, "There should be all the food we need for the next ten days here. We were promised it would be mostly prepared so that at most all we had to do was put it in the oven or microwave." Looking into one of the refrigerators she said, "I see there are plenty of fresh fruits and salads all ready to go, too. And everything is set up with disposable dishes. We shouldn't have to spend much time on food prep - which will leave time for other things." With this she gave an exaggerated evil look at the pledges.

The other door led into a smaller hallway off of which were a couple of smaller sitting rooms and a staircase. The stairs went both up and down and the group decided to look upstairs first. They found the second floor to be all bedrooms decorated in the medieval style, but with modern bathrooms. The only 'unusual' thing about the rooms was the decorations, which were all on BDSM themes. Paintings of naked men and women being bound and abused adorned the walls and there were often displays of bondage and torture devices hanging in the rooms. Laura noticed that it looked as if the whips and cuffs and stuff could be lifted out of the display and used if someone wanted. The beds along with the walls and ceilings had rings at convenient locations.

The group went back downstairs and continued to the level below ground. As soon as they left the ground level the stairwell was finished to look as though it had been carved out of living rock. At the bottom of the staircase was a heavy iron door which opened into a reproduction of a castle dungeon and torture chamber. There were a couple of reproductions of torture devices which would never be used: for example, there was an iron maiden which would have killed its victim. But there were also some devices which could be used with a little less real damage. A rack with a rough wooden table and a drum to tighten the ropes stood in one corner. Laura noticed that although the table appeared to be rough finished wood it was actually smooth and sealed to prevent splinters. The thought of a torture device which considered the victims' comfort struck her as slightly funny, but very practical for their purposes. There were also a number of different frames for binding the victim is different positions, including the standard X frame, a rounded, half barrel device over which a person could be arched, a couple of different styles and heights of padded tables and several different whipping frames. A small door almost hidden in one corner led to a modern bath and shower. One entire wall was festooned with every imaginable type of whip, strap, and paddle. Another held a vast array of cuffs, straps, and other binding devices.

There was a large cabinet which held an extensive collection of dildos, vibrators, clamps, anal beads, enema equipment, and other toys. There were also some items which Laura found quite frightening: a collection of needles with plastic handles, some things that looked like piercing devices, and even something that looked like a branding iron. Just as she was looking at these, Barb said, "You'll notice that there are some things here for a lot rougher play than we like. This place is owned by a group of really well off BDSM players. As you can imagine it's not cheap. They rent it out to groups some of the time and some of these people are really into the master-slave lifestyle. Our rules make any of the dangerous stuff completely off limits. So you don't have to worry about going home with holes in your tits or someone's initials on your ass."

As the group went back upstairs and out the back door, Tom added, "We're not limited to the dungeon downstairs. As I said earlier this place is completely isolated and private. The grounds include well over a thousand acres and there is actually a perimeter alarm which would let us know if anyone entered. The lake, the beach, the woods are all open to us alone and we'll probably be doing a lot of playing outdoors. No one will be close enough to hear you scream and, unless the satellite reconnaissance office happens to be looking down right at this spot, no one will see you. And if they do we might have a couple of excited photo interpretation people - but who can they tell?"

Laura looked out over what had to be six or seven acres of lawn which, at the far end, sloped down towards the sand beach. She also noticed that at several locations there were unusual devices. Several could be whipping posts of some form and, yes, there were several pillories! There were also stakes with attached rings set well down on the ground which Laura imagined could be used to bind a victim spreadeagled on the grass. A number of trees were spread around the lawn and some seemed to have ropes or chains dangling from various places. There were a few benches and tables, which could have been for picnics, or for other play. And in one corner Laura saw three devices which she couldn't identify. Each looked like a round post set into the ground at about a forty-five degree angle. It was about eight or nine feet long and the top of the post was supported by a vertical support making it look like a right triangle. "well," she thought, "I'm sure I'll find out what they're for before we leave."

Off to the side of the lawn, a hill rose above the lakeshore. Scattered across this were some six or eight small buildings, looking sort of like medieval huts but, Laura suspected, which were actually like resort guest houses. There was definitely a lot of money in this place. As if reading her mind, Barb said, "As you can see, nothing about this place is cheap. Our club couldn't begin to afford a place like this even with the large donations from our past members. The people in the group which does own it are, to say the least, a very select group. And, no, I don't actually know who they are. I do know even renting it isn't something we can afford to do very often, so let's enjoy it while we're here." Then she looked at the six pledges and said, "Of course, some of us may enjoy it more than others. We are here to initiate you, after all. Which leads me to another point. Your initiation will last for five days. Wednesday night you will become full members. For the next four and a half days - until we leave Monday afternoon - all of us will use the facilities as equals."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.