The Adventurers' Club
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Laura, a college freshman, is introduced by her boyfriend to bondage games, a truly unique club, and a whole new world of pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   School  

Laura started to stretch but was pulled up short by her bonds. She also became aware of the strain on her rectum from the large plug and the feeling of the balls inside her. This was followed by an awareness of her sore nipples and the tenderness left by the various lashes, straps, and paddles. She should be miserable, she thought, but actually she felt great! The fact that many of the various pains would be inflicted again before the day was over only excited her. "I can't believe how much I've changed," she thought to herself.

She lay for maybe fifteen minutes trying unsuccessfully to squirm around enough to let the balls rub together and get her off. Finally Kelly and Michael rose and went around releasing the pledges. "Go hit the showers and then come back here and we'll go downstairs and get some food," Kelly said. "Then we'll go start your classroom training. Those of you who have some of our toys, clean them up and bring them back here. You have fifteen minutes, so get going."

All of the pledges made for the shower room. As she started to dash, Laura felt the presence of her hidden intruders and noticed that Rick and Paul seemed to be moving a little slowly too. By now none of the pledges was in the least self conscious about being nude or even sharing a bathroom with the others. But when Laura realized she would have to remove the toys from her pussy and ass with the others present she felt a flush move towards her face. At least, she thought, she could go inside a stall to remove them. But as she was entering the stall, James slapped her on the ass and said loudly enough for everyone to hear, "Better hurry and get those out. We don't want to be late for breakfast."

Laura turned bright red and quickly ducked into the stall, but she was sure some of the others had noticed. "Just wait, James," she thought. "Just wait. Sometime I'll have a chance to get even."

When the pledges returned to the bedroom, Kelly and Michael were dressed in shorts and t-shirts and were holding a stack of the short robes. They gave one to each pledge and told them to put them on as they went down to the dining area. This week breakfast was not laid out, but everyone went into the kitchen and found what they wanted. Not surprisingly everyone seemed hungry but, realizing there might be a lot of physical activity, no one stuffed themselves.

After breakfast, the pledges were led down to the basement once more. At the bottom of the stairs they removed and hung up their robes without being reminded. Kelly and Michael then each took three pledges into two small rooms, separating them by gender. Kelly said, "OK, girls, we're going to spend Saturday mornings during your pledgeship with some classroom instruction. But I think you'll find it a lot more interesting than most of your classes. To begin, Michael and I will be talking to the men and women separately, but later we'll bring you back together. You're going to be learning a number of things: some more about the club, its history and activities and a lot about what you're really interested in. This will include a lot of information on good sex - special techniques and fun things to do. For example, I'm sure you all think you know how to give good head, but when you're done you will always be able to make it not just good, but fantastically great! But we'll probably spend most of the time learning about BDSM stuff. I know most of you haven't done much of this before at all. By the time you become members you will have more knowledge and experience than most forty year old BDSM players. So far you've only had things done to you, but you also need to know how to do things to others. In other words, how to top as well as how to be the bottom. Both because we want to be sure that everyone knows the safe way to do things and also because we want you to know how to do things in a way that will bring the most excitement, we'll spend a lot of time learning how to do them. For example, there are right and wrong ways to whip someone's ass. Some can be really dangerous, some just hurt while others can do incredible things to the skin. You'll also get a chance to practice some of the techniques. Now why don't you be seated."

Laura noticed that there were three - call them chairs - lined up across the room. They looked a lot like straight backed wooden chairs except that they were a little high and the seats were fairly narrow. And near the front of the seat was some kind of short protrusion. Not really a dildo, but long enough, Laura realized, that when she straddled the seat it would probably push at least close to her clit. The three of them took their places and as she settled down, Laura found she was right. The narrow seat spread her thighs and the rubber like nub pressed up the front of her slit. She had to fight the urge to wriggle against it.

Kelly had changed into the short leather kilt and the soft leather, form fitting bra top. She went to the front and faced the pledges. "I want you to get as much as possible out of this, so don't be afraid to ask questions. We're not trying to humiliate or scare you. This isn't like a typical Greek pledging. You may still get demerits for things, but not because you ask questions. So don't hesitate if you don't understand something or want to know more."

"I thought we'd start off with something simple, like the paddle. You might be wondering just how much can there be to a paddle? Actually quite a bit. For one thing you can make a paddle out of almost anything, but some things are a lot better or worse than others. We've got to remember that what we, here, want is a paddle that will hurt and sting, but one that won't do any real damage. We wouldn't want to make one out of steel, for example. It would be too heavy and could do some serious damage. A heavy metal paddle can bruise deeply, break skin, and even break bones. However, we also wouldn't want one made out of cardboard. True, it wouldn't do any damage, but it also wouldn't hurt enough to be any kind of a turn on. Generally, we have two types of paddles: wood and leather. Leather paddles are a lot like straps, but usually quite a bit thicker and stiffer. A typical leather paddle might be a quarter inch thick and three or four inches wide. It will be stiff but can flex. Sometimes one will be made with a very thin piece of metal well down in the center - especially in the handle part - to give it a little added stiffness. We have a variety of types of wood paddles, ranging from about two inches wide to six inches. Most are made of plain hardwood about a half inch thick and well sealed with varnish. Some are like ping pong paddles and coated with rough rubber. Sandpaper covered paddles usually do too much damage to the surface of the skin, so we stay clear of them. Most common is the "frat" paddle, plain wood, about three inches wide and sixteen or eighteen inches long. Some are drilled with numerous small holes."

Kelly held up one of the plain, solid frat paddles. "How a paddle is used is very important. Here a paddle is used only on the buttocks. And never swung with both hands. The purpose is to sting, not bruise or damage the skin. Still, how it is swung can make a big difference to what the victim feels. The angle, for instance, is pretty important. Ashley, come up here so I can demonstrate."

With some hesitation, Ashley got up and went up front with Kelly. Kelly turned her so she was sideways to the other two. "OK, spread your feet about a foot and a half or so and bend over and grab your ankles." This, of course, made her taut ass stick out and put a strain on the back of her legs. "Just stay in position now." Kelly held the paddle across Ashley's ass cheeks parallel to the ground. "See how all the flat area touches her at once? If I swing and strike her like this the force is spread across the entire area." With this she raised the paddle and brought it down with moderate force making a loud whap! as it contacted her skin. Ashley sucked in her breath but did not cry out. "She felt it of course, but there is a better way. If I bring the paddle down at just a slight angle and use my wrist to rotate it just before it strikes the skin two things happen. First, the paddle still contacts the entire area and lands flat so we don't have to worry about doing any damage with the edge. And secondly, because I'm rotating the paddle so the lower edge catches up just before striking, this edge is traveling at a higher speed. This makes a sharper sting without actually putting any extra force into the blow. I'll show you." With this she lifted the paddle and twice brought it slowly down showing the pledges how to rotate it and end at the correct angle at the moment of contact. She then raised it and brought it down at about the same speed she had for the first blow. The slap as it struck sounded different, but was almost drowned out by Ashley's squeal. "Now, Ashley, did that feel different?"

Ashley had risen up on her toes but had still managed to keep her hands on her ankles. As she came back down, she said, "I'll say! I definitely felt the second a lot more."

"OK," Kelly said. "You can go back to your seat now." Ashley rose and returned to her chair. Laura thought she sat down a little gingerly, but seemed to wiggle around the rubber protrusion a little more than necessary.

Kelly went on. "It also makes a difference how the victim is positioned. A good over the knee spanking with either a hand or paddle is fun and can allow a lot of feeling around, but it usually isn't quite as painful as other positions. For one thing it's a bad angle to try to swing a paddle and for another usually the victim's ass isn't as tensed up. Tensing the muscles can increase the pain. The victim may be tied to a bed and even have some pillows or such used to raise his or her hips. This increases the tension and with the victim bound keeps him from moving around too much. Care must be taken not to use too much force as you are usually swinging down from above the victim. The best way, however, is to have the victim bound over a bar with ass presented. This is pretty much the same as grabbing the ankles, but binding can make it more exciting and keep the victim from pulling up after a swat. Carol Anne, why don't you come up here."

Even though they all knew what was coming, Carol Anne seemed almost eager to reach the front. Kelly had her move a frame out from the wall and place it in front of the other two pledges. This was pretty much like the whipping frames they had been previously bound to, but after Kelly arranged her over the bar and fastened her ankles about a foot and a half apart, she pulled her hands down to fasten them near her ankles instead of straight out in front of her. "Now observe. Her feet are pointed straight front to back." She held the paddle up across her cheeks as she had done with Ashley. "Notice that the paddle touches only the top of the rounded part of her cheeks." She swung the paddle hard against Carol Anne's bottom causing a gasp from the girl. "Now let's change her position a little."

With that Kelly bent over and added what looked like two 2x8 boards just inside of Carol Anne's feet. The two attached to the frame like an inverted "V" with the point forward and the two arms toward her heels. This had the effect of forcing Carol Anne to turn her toes in at about a forty-five degree angle. Kelly went on, "Look how this position forces the ass cheeks apart. It is impossible to clinch them together with the toes pointed in like this. When I bring the paddle against them it contacts more skin as well as skin that is a little more sensitive because it is normally protected from touch. This position also opens her up and allows something like this." As she said this she moved her right hand with fingers folded back but the middle knuckle protruding and goosed Carol Anne deeply on her anus. A squeal erupted, but the pledges noticed that although she tried she could not bring her cheeks together to protect herself. Kelly raised the paddle and swung at the girl's spread ass. This resulted in a sharp cry. Kelly then released her and asked, "Did you feel that one more?"

Carol Anne nodded strongly as she rubbed her bottom. Kelly motioned for her to return to her seat. "I wonder what she has saved for me," Laura thought.

She didn't have long to wait to find out. Kelly went on, "Now look at the difference between these two." She held up the paddle she had been using and a second which appeared to be about the same size and thickness. However the second had a pattern of holes, each about a half inch in diameter, drilled through the face of the paddle. There looked to be about three dozen total. Kelly pointed to the holes. "These lower the air resistance of the paddle as you swing it. It's not so important that it makes it easier to swing, but it does make a big difference when it strikes because now there is no cushion of air between the surface and the skin when it strikes. Also the circumference of each holes adds another edge which will be felt separately. Also notice the edges of each hole are sanded and varnished. We don't want to cut the skin or have any splinters. By the way, we call this the 'Swiss' paddle, not that it has anything to do with Switzerland, but because it looks like Swiss cheese - which was actually invented in Wisconsin. Laura, your turn. Come up here and we'll see if you can tell the difference."

With both apprehension and excitement, Laura got up and went to the front. Kelly pointed to the frame and Laura took the same position as had Carol Anne. Kelly bent her over the padded bar and fastened her hands and feet. The two boards were used to see that her toes were pointed in. When she was bound in position Kelly came over beside her. She let her hand skim across Laura's backside and trailed a finger tip up her crack to her anus. Laura tried to clinch her cheeks, but found that Kelly had been right. There was no way to block the intruding finger. Kelly stepped back. "We'll try two. The first with the solid paddle struck flat and with no twist..." With this she swung the instrument against Laura's tensed bottom. Even though she was expecting it, the sting caused Laura to suck in her breath, but she was able to keep from crying out.

"Now we'll use the ventilated paddle and strike with a twist." This time the instrument descended with a different sound and definitely had a different feel when striking. Laura felt what seemed to be a whole series of hot stings spread all across her ass. She was sure she could feel each individual hole in the paddle and this time could not help crying out.

As Kelly released her, Laura said, without being asked, "A definite difference. The first really stung, but the second hurt like hell. I don't know how many of those I could take."

As Laura sat back down again, Kelly said, "That brings up an important point. You can't give the same number of blows with all paddles in all positions. Besides the safe words - which always mean stop immediately - the best way to determine when the victim has had enough is by watching the reaction. Not only how the victim seems to be taking the blows, but also by how red the skin gets. Red is OK, but we don't want anyone bruised or purple. Now I want to give all of you a chance to practice a little. So each of you can try three strokes with each of the paddles - on each other."

So beginning with Ashley, each of the three was bound over the spanking frame while, under Kelly's scrutiny, each of the other two delivered the six strokes. By the time they were finished each pledge had tears on her cheeks, but each was also wet and, as they again seated themselves, there was a lot of unnecessary rubbing against the rubber knobs.

Kelly continued, "Soon we'll look a little closer at straps and whips." This was met with half serious groans from the three pledges, but Kelly went on. "However, I'm not sure that right now your bottoms are up to it. So for the rest of this morning we'll give them a bit of a rest. Right now I think I'll show you a video. This is a very 'educational' video that was made here in the club and contains advice garnered from both men and women. We call it 'A Taste of Love.' You'll never guess what it's about." With this Kelly rolled forward a TV-VCR combination to a spot in front of the girls where all could see it. "It runs about twenty-five minutes. I suggest you watch it all the way through and then we can go back and look at sections again when we discuss your questions. Oh, just to make it interesting..." She held up three pairs of handcuffs and proceeded to cuff each girl's hands behind her back. Then she turned down the lights and started the tape.

It was obvious from the start that this was an amateur tape, but it was a well filmed amateur tape. Lighting and focus were very good and everything was sharp and clear. If it jumped between scenes instead of dissolving or fading, so what? There were also several narrators, but they didn't recognize any of the voices. And although the pictures were very clear, no complete faces appeared in enough detail to be recognizable. As the pledges had guessed from the title, the tape showed detailed techniques for fellatio. A variety of tongues licking, curling about, and poking into the tips of a variety of penises. There were a couple of examples of deep throating, but mostly the tape seemed to concentrate more on tongue technique. Needless to say the images and detailed vocal descriptions did a lot to excite the three pledges. With their hands bound behind them, about all they could do was rock back and forth against the rubber protrusions on their chairs.

Finally the tape ended and Kelly asked for questions. Carol Anne asked, "Are we all expected to deep throat?"

Kelly answered, "Definitely not unless you want to. Some women find this a very easy technique to master while others never can. And even if they can, not everyone enjoys it. Remember, we're all here for the fun of it, so you never have to do anything you don't want to." Kelly reran that section of the tape while commenting, "Notice that the entire thing depends upon suppressing the gag reflex. In some people this is just too strong a reflex to ignore. It also depends on the physical size and shape of your anatomy. If your throat is small, there's no way that deep throating can be enjoyable even if it's possible."

There were several other questions and several times they reviewed sections of the tape to see and discuss various details. Finally, when there were no more questions, Kelly said. "There's another short tape. Before I start it, I want to remind you again that you are never expected to do anything you're not comfortable with. This tape has only women. As we explained before, no one is expected to do anything homosexual unless they want. I can't remember that we've ever had any of the men who participated in any gay stuff, and while most of the women seem to enjoy playing with other women, we do have a few members who are completely straight. If anyone suggests to you something you don't want to do or if you suggest to someone else something they turn down, don't worry. No one will be offended. After a while you'll know which girls like it and which don't, so don't be afraid to ask. No one will hold it against you. Likewise, if any of you object to watching such action, feel free to say so. No one will think you're a prude and no one will hold it against you. So before I start the tape I'm going to ask each of you your feeling about it. OK?"

All three pledges sort of looked at each other and then shrugged. Kelly first asked Laura how she felt. Laura said, "I'd never really thought about sex with another woman before the last few weeks, but I have to admit that I am intrigued. I've never really tried it but Ashley and I were actually discussing it this week and I said I thought I might like it even though I know I'm not gay. I like men too much."

Ashley spoke up. "That's right. I feel pretty much the same as Laura. Once or twice before I felt a little tempted to try it with another girl, but never had the nerve to go through with it. But the idea is exciting."

Everyone looked over at Carol Anne to hear what she had to say. She seemed to be blushing a little and then finally shrugged and said, "Well, I have tried it. I'm definitely not gay but a few times I have made it with another girl and, yes, I did really enjoy it. Maybe it's just true what they say about a woman knowing best how to please a woman." Then she grinned and added, "But if it came to a choice, I'm definitely not giving up men!"

Everyone sort of laughed and Kelly said, "I think that goes for all of us. And I mean all the women in the club. As I said, most of us - but not all - enjoy the variety but none of us are really gay. Another thing to be said for it: it really turns on the men to see two women together." She then started the second tape. Much like the first, this tape showed a variety of women in closeup and described several techniques. When it was over, the three all had questions and comments and everyone spent the next ten minutes or so discussing the topic.

When the questions had run down, Kelly said, "Now to get back to the original topic. To put it bluntly, to really learn how to suck a guy off. I'm going to give you a chance to practice what you've seen but, before you get too many hopes up, you're going to practice on these." She held up several dildos, each finished in astonishing detail. She slid their chairs around a little so each girl could see the other two. Kelly had to do most of the positioning because the pledges still had their hands cuffed behind their backs. She then went from one to the next letting them demonstrate the techniques they had acquired. As each girl demonstrated, Kelly, and the other two pledges, called comments and encouragement. By the time she had made the rounds of the pledges three times all the women were becoming more confident in their new techniques. Kelly told them, "That will probably do for this morning. Sometime we'll bring in some guys for you to practice on. And, in case you haven't thought about it yet, sometime we'll take you three in for the guys to practice on."

"In just a minute we'll go upstairs and get some lunch, but first to be sure you keep interested..." With this she held up three pairs of the Ben Wa balls. "Each of you take a pair and put it in one of the others."

The girls looked around a little in surprise until at last Carol Anne shrugged and lay down on one the thick floor mats which were piled near the wall. She spread her legs and said, "OK, who wants to help me."

Before she really thought about what she was doing, Laura went to her and knelt between her legs. She found Carol Anne already wet when she inserted her finger. Laura played with the young woman's pussy for a couple of minutes, noticing how it appeared to excite her. At last she pushed the balls deeply inside and sat back. Carol Anne rolled over and got up. Laura immediately took her place, lying back with her legs spread, and looked at Ashley. Ashley didn't hesitate and soon was running her own finger in and out of Laura. Laura found she liked it and became even more sure she would enjoy Ashley's tongue in its place. After Ashley inserted the balls, Laura stepped away and Carol Anne put Ashley's pair in place.

Kelly led the girls back upstairs, stopping to let them don the robes first. Kelly kept on her kilt and bra, but added a robe over the top. Upstairs, the pledges found a large pot of soup simmering in the kitchen along with a pile of sandwich ingredients. A number of the other members were also in the dining room and they could see the male pledges in another corner. After lunch and a quick stop at the bathroom, Kelly led them back downstairs where they returned to the same room.

The first order of business was nipple clamps. The pledges were again seated in their chairs and had their hands cuffed behind their backs once more. Kelly showed them several types of clamps and again demonstrated how each was applied. They were also shown that the clamps hurt most when first applied and when later released and the blood once more flowed into the clamped area. There were a dozen different types from plain wooden clothes pins to complicated ones with adjustable tension and both with and without serrated jaws. Some of the metal clamps had plastic or rubber covers and others were plain metal. The pledges were shown how to harden the nipples first and how, if reapplying after a brief removal, the clamps could be placed at a different angle, often catching the end of the nipple against the flat of a clamp. She also demonstrated the effects of hanging weights on the clamps.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.