The Adventurers' Club
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Laura, a college freshman, is introduced by her boyfriend to bondage games, a truly unique club, and a whole new world of pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   School  

Friday Laura left her last class and hurried back to her room. Anyone who knew her would be able to tell she was very high and excited about something. But none of her friends from her home town or from here would have guessed that what had her so up was the prospect of being stripped naked, bound and whipped. Of course it wasn't just this, It was also the certainty of incredible sex that would accompany the other activities.

At about 2:30 Ashley showed up at Laura's door. "Come on in," said Laura. "We've got over three hours before we have to leave for the club. There's coke and bottled water in the refrigerator, so help yourself."

Ashley answered, "Thanks. I'd like something cool. But we'd better eat early if we want any dinner tonight. We want to have time for it to digest - just in case we might be a little stressed later." At this both girls broke out in fits of laughter.

The two of them sat around talking for a few minutes. "This week has been nearly impossible," complained Laura. "I've never been so hot and turned on and then to not be allowed to do anything about it is torture. If I see John I'll probably rape him. I've even been good and kept my hands off myself like they said, but it's been awfully hard."

Ashley agreed. "I've never thought so much and done so little about sex in my life. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this weekend." Suddenly she had a thought. "What time is it?"

Laura looked at her watch. "About five minutes of three. Why?"

"Remember we're supposed to have those plugs in after three. We've done everything else they told us, so I suppose we should get them in now."

"Yes," Laura said. "I don't see how but I'd almost forgotten. Have you got yours? Mine's in the bedroom so come on in."

Ashley dug out the smooth, tapered butt plug and looked at it with anticipation in her eyes. "I started to put it in and sleep with it a couple on nights, but I knew I could never control myself if I did. I even wore a nightshirt to bed this week because I was afraid sleeping raw would make me forget about not touching myself."

Laura grinned sheepishly. "You too, huh? I slept bare Sunday night and realized I'd never make to Friday if I did that again. Here, I've got some KY we can use." With that she tossed the tube of lubricant to Ashley. Then she stopped and said, "Ashley?"

"Yes?"

Laura was actually blushing. "I want to ask you something. Look if you don't like it just tell me and I won't be offended. But how about letting me put your plug in for you?"

Ashley held her breath for a second. "I'd like that," she said. "But only if you let me do the same for you. OK?"

Laura just nodded and began to unfasten her shorts. Ashley was wearing a short skirt and reached under to remove her underpants. As Laura watched she removed them and started to lift her skirt, but thought better of it and unfastened it instead, laying it carefully on a chair. She also undid her shirt and as she laid it aside said, "I don't want to get anything on it."

Laura was wearing a t-shirt and pulled it over her head. She then turned and stared at her. Finally she said, "You have an incredible ass. I wish mine was half as good. Do you spend all of your spare time exercising?"

Ashley laughed. "Not really. Maybe I just have the right genes. But I guess I do workout half an hour or so most days. But you're not bad yourself. You've got nothing to be jealous about. In fact I wish my tits were as nicely shaped as yours."

Laura replied, "I know I'm not bad, but you've got everything - and I do mean everything - arranged in all the right places. I hope you like getting your bottom beaten because I'll bet you'll always be getting the most demerits so the guys will have an excuse to spank you."

Ashley handed Laura her plug and the KY back and bent over the bed, supporting herself on her hands. Laura picked up the lubricant and walked over behind Ashley. "Look," she said, "I don't want you to get the wrong idea. Three weeks ago I had never considered what it would be like to even touch another girl, but I'd never considered a lot of things then. I do know I'm definitely not gay - I like men too much. I don't want you to think I'm falling for you or anything, but when we were tied together last week it was a real turnon. I think it's like Barb was talking about: I'm not going to fall in love with you but the idea of erotic play does excite me. A couple of weeks ago I used one of these on John and the feeling as I slipped it into him was incredible. Maybe even more than when it was slipped into me last weekend. I think you have the greatest ass I've ever seen on a girl and I find I have a really strong urge to feel it. Is this making any sense at all?"

Ashley stood and looked at Laura. "Yes it makes sense. I feel pretty much the same. Remember I told you about the sessions at our club after the spankings when we'd all get off, sometimes even getting each other off. Suzanne and I watched each other but never actually touched the other. Still I think we both wondered what it would be like. I know I did. We wouldn't be joining this club at all if we weren't both interested in sex for the fun of it. So go ahead and don't worry so much." With that she spread her feet and bent back over the bed, resting on her hands again.

Laura ran her hand over the smooth skin of Ashley's taut bottom. She put a gob of KY on her finger and spread it down Ashley's crack and around her anus. She rubbed it around for a few seconds and then pushed her finger inside Ashley's tight back hole. Ashley shivered and pushed her ass farther back. Laura worked her finger in and out for a couple of minutes as Ashley began to squirm and her breath began to come in short, shallow gasps. Finally Laura covered the shaft of the plug with KY and slowly pressed it home. At first Ashley tightened up but than began to relax and suddenly the plug slid in all the way to the hilt.

Ashley shook and it was obvious she was having a hard time trying not to come. "Wow!" she said. "That felt really good. But it's going to make it awfully hard to behave the next few hours. Your turn now."

With that Ashley stood and moved aside for Laura. Laura took the same position - bent over the bed, supported on her hands, her feet spread. Ashley let her hands roam across Laura's backside and occasionally let her fingers cress Laura's lips and the inside of her thighs. Laura's breathing became very rapid and Ashley quit before she caused Laura to climax. After Laura had had a short while to cool down, Ashley picked up the lube and did for Laura what Laura had just done for her. As she worked the plug in and out prior to pushing it home she once more had to be careful not to push Laura over the edge.

Both girls stood and wiped their hands on a towel. Although all either wore was a bra, neither made a move to get dressed. Laura finally asked, "Have you ever tried anal sex?"

Ashley replied, "No. I've known my anus was a sensitive spot since the spanking club days, but I've been afraid it would hurt too much. And maybe just a little afraid it was a little perverted. But, like you said, a lot has changed in the last few weeks and I now think I might like it. What about you?"

"No. I'd never even heard of the idea until recently. But the idea is pretty exciting. You remember what you said the other day about getting a couple of guys and going backpacking up in the national forest? Well, I've got this picture in my mind of four of us out in the woods somewhere. You and I are naked and tied to a couple of big fallen logs with our bottoms red from a whipping while the guys fuck our assholes."

Ashley caught her breath. "I think I'd like that," she said quietly. Then she sort of came out of a daze and said, "But if we don't get dressed and quit thinking about things like that we'll never make it another two and a half hours without playing with ourselves. Maybe we'd better go out somewhere and get some supper."

"Yeah," Laura agreed. "We'd better."

Ashley put her shirt and skirt back on along with her underpants. Laura got a skirt and shirt from her closet and dressed the same way. Both girls moved a little awkwardly while they got used to the shafts buried in their rectums. When they were ready they left and walked to one of the small fast food places near campus. Even though Laura knew the plug didn't show, she still felt like all eyes were looking directly at it.

Finally the time arrived to leave for the pledge meeting and the two young women climbed into Ashley's car and drove the short distance to the Adventurers' Club. They went down the long gravel drive, parked the car and went around to the side door they had been instructed to use. Immediately upon entering they were in the small room with the mirror they had seen when they left last Sunday. They almost automatically went on through into the house, but then remembered the dress policy: pledges were to wear only the short robes downstairs and be totally naked above the first floor. They stripped and placed their clothes in the lockers with their names on them and put on the short robe each locker contained. Then they proceeded into the main part of the house.

As they had been instructed they went to the stairs and down into one of the small rooms at the bottom where they took off the robes and hung them on the hooks provided. They then proceeded into one of the small rooms off the main dungeon. Carol Anne, Paul, and Rick were already there and greeted them warmly. A couple of minutes later James walked in. All six of them were completely naked and Laura could see the wide bases of the plugs in the other pledges' bottoms. Everyone was obviously at least a little turned on and all three of the men appeared to be partly erect.

They looked around for somewhere to sit but saw only one upholstered chair. They guessed it was probably not for them and decided to remain standing. After a few minutes Kelly entered. She was wearing a very short soft black leather skirt and a matching leather strapless bra. She also had on high heeled leather boots and a leather belt, from which dangled a small cat. She went to the front of the room by the chair and faced the pledges. "Welcome back, Pledges," she said. "Before we do anything else tonight we need to find some limits on you guys. We have a small test planned, so let's get started." Kelly went on, "You will find cuffs on the side table. Girls and guys pair up and put them on each other."

Laura found herself with James and they proceeded to cuff each others' wrists and ankles. Laura noticed James 'accidently' brushed her intimately several times and she also managed to grab a couple of quick feels while they were getting ready. Once they were cuffed, Kelly went to each couple and fastened the man's right wrist cuff to the woman's left. She repeated the process with their ankles. The three couples then awkwardly followed Kelly into the main dungeon.

Michael was waiting at one side, but none of the other members were there. Kelly led the pledges over toward Michael. When they arrived, all of them except Ashley and Rick were bound spread to the wall. Ashley and Rick were separated and led to two heavily padded benches. These benches resembled miniature picnic tables. They were about three feet high and the table part was only about sixteen inches wide and two feet long. The "picnic benches" on either side were about eighteen inches high, six inches wide, and the same length as the table. However, instead of being placed directly beside the table part as an ordinary picnic table would be, they were offset so that they stuck out past one end of the table part so there was only about six inches of overlap. Both the table and bench parts were fastened together to form one solid bench. Laura was still trying to guess exactly what these were for when Michael and Kelly led Ashley and Rick to them. The two were instructed to kneel on the benches and lean forward onto the table. This placed their shoulders and the top of their chests on the padded table and left their abdomens and hips unsupported with their legs spread wide. Their ankles were quickly fastened to the benches and their arms were pulled forward and down and fastened to rings at the bottom far end of the table part. This left their genitals and asses fully exposed.

Michael and Kelly removed the plugs from their rectums and, for the first time, Laura noticed the two tall stands as they moved them forward beside the two bound pledges. Each stand was about six feet high and from it hung a large container of liquid. Attached to each container was a rubber tube which ended in a bulbous plastic head about three fourths of an inch in diameter. They were going to be given an enema!

Michael lubed both the nozzle and Ashley's hole while Kelly did the same to Rick. After a little playing both nozzles were pushed home. Kelly and Michael then picked up two chained sets of clamps and attached them to each pledge's nipples. Small weights were added. Kelly then said, "We going to get you cleaned out in a minute. This is just plain water, warm but not really hot - this time. We've set this to flow slowly. We want to find out how much you can handle without too much pain, so when it gets to be too much tell us and we'll stop. We may stop a couple of times anyway and then restart so you can get used to it. We may also 'encourage' you a little." As she said this she removed the cat from her belt and swung it several times through the air. "We want you to take as much as possible but will stop when you decide."

With that they opened the valves and Laura could see the expressions change as the water began to flow into the two bound victims. Somehow watching an enema seemed even more intimate than watching sex but at the same time Laura found it really exciting and found herself clamping down on the plug still embedded in her bottom. Then she suddenly realized that she would soon be taking Ashley's place and getting her own bottom filled.

The water was flowing slowly and it took several minutes until the two called a halt. When the pledge called enough, the water was shut off and a couple of minutes allowed for things to settle. Kelly and Michael then asked if they thought they could take any more and the valve was again opened for a little. Soon both had reached their limit. The containers were marked and Laura could tell that each had taken between two and three liters. After the last halt the victims were freed and allowed to go into the bathroom located next to where they were and told to come back when they were cleaned up.

Laura and James were next. Laura hadn't had an enema for a long time and was totally unprepared for the intense feeling as the warm water started to fill her. The clamps and the occasional swish of the cat against her skin only served to turn her on more and her breathing became shallow and rapid. Finally she could take no more and Kelly said, "2.7 liters. OK, you can go clean up," and released Laura from her bonds. The clamps were still attached, however, and the weights swinging back and forth as Laura made for the bathroom only served to raise her to a higher level.

By the time Laura returned, Carol Anne and Paul were strapped in place with the nozzles embedded deeply in their bottoms. Laura watched in fascination as the water began to flow into the two. Having just been in their places it was easy for her to note the small signs of building excitement in both of them. The contrast between Carol Anne's small frame and Paul's much larger size showed in the maximum the pledges could handle. Carol Anne had to call a halt after just over two liters even though it was obvious that she found the whole thing a real turnon. Paul, with his larger body, was able to hold out until just over three liters.

Kelly had recorded all their limits in a notebook and now spoke quietly to Michael so that the pledges couldn't hear what she said. Michael nodded and took the notebook and put it aside. Kelly turned to the pledges and said, "This will be your first full pledge training weekend. Tomorrow morning we'll begin some of the actual training, but tonight the members will be using you for their pleasure. So prepare yourselves for an evening of sex and torture."

With this the pledges looked around nervously but Laura noticed she was becoming more wet by the second. And from the looks of the men's erections they also found the prospect exciting.

Michael and Kelly proceeded to connect each pledge's cuffs together behind his or her back... A leather collar with small metal rings attached was fitted around each neck and buckled in place. Finally blindfolds were added. Laura felt a leash being attached to her collar and from what she could hear guessed the others were also being given the same. The pledges were then led to different points along the walls of the room and had their collars attached to rings set in the walls. Laura heard someone leave the room, but couldn't tell who. In her hyper sensitive state, time seemed to go on forever to Laura, but in reality she guessed that probably only about five minutes passed before she heard a number of people entering the dungeon.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.