The Adventurers' Club - Cover

The Adventurers' Club

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Laura, a college freshman, is introduced by her boyfriend to bondage games, a truly unique club, and a whole new world of pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   School  

The next couple of days seemed to drag. Laura understood that the prohibition against sex between pledge meetings was designed to make them even more aroused on the weekends and she had to admit it was already working. In fact by the time she had removed the plug Sunday night she had been almost desperate but she knew John would make her wait, too.

A few weeks before she had had a keen interest in sex but it hadn't been all consuming. Now she found herself thinking almost constantly about the club and kinky sex. Friday night seemed a long way off. Still, she tried her best to honor the club's admonishment and even refrained from masturbation. Needless to say this did nothing to make her forget the club.

Late Wednesday afternoon as she was leaving her last class, Laura turned a corner and came face to face with Ashley. The two women happily greeted each other and Ashley asked where she was going.

Laura replied, "I've just finished and going back to get some supper. Are you done for the day?"

Ashley nodded. "Say, why don't we go over to the union and grab some food there?"

Laura immediately agreed. Partly, she realized, this was because she had had no one to talk with about what was really on her mind about ninety per cent of the time this week. Ashley seemed just as eager and Laura correctly guessed that she wanted to talk just as much as Laura did herself. The two walked on over to the union and found a booth in the back corner. Although they had been talking constantly since they had met, neither had broken the subject of the club or any of its activities, even though that was what was foremost in both of their minds.

Once they had settled with their food, Laura finally asked, "Are you looking forward to this weekend?"

Ashley answered, "Am I ever! I haven't been able to think about anything else all week and not being able to do anything with Brad makes it even worse. I'm about to go up the walls from frustration and from just not being able to talk about it."

"Me too. No mater what I try to work on I keep daydreaming about cuffs and paddles and whips!"

"Tell me," Ashley asked, "have you been into this stuff before?"

"Not at all. In fact until I met John a few weeks ago I had never thought about bondage, spanking, or any of the other stuff. It still amazes me just how much new stuff I discovered and how much I really like it. What about you? Have you ever tried anything like this before?"

Ashley hesitated a second and looked around to make sure no one was overhearing. They had the entire corner of the room to themselves. "Not recently," she said. I did try a couple of things several years ago, but not since."

Laura was immediately interested. "What did you try? Tell me about it. After all how many secrets can there be between two girls who were hung up together with their tits rubbing while getting their asses thrashed?"

Ashley laughed. "I guess you're right. Well, I grew up in the suburbs, but my father's family was from the country. His brother had a large place in the edge of the mountains where they raised some hay crops or some such. Anyway the summer I turned sixteen - my birthday is in May - my father's company decided to send him to help open a new plant they had built in France. He was going to be over there for two or three months and of course Mom wanted to go with him. I don't have any brothers or sisters and I wanted them to let me stay by myself at home. But I had just turned sixteen, been driving for less than a month, and they didn't think that was a good idea. Then Dad happened to talk with his brother one day and he suggested they could let me come visit for the summer. When my parents brought up the idea I suddenly remembered my cousin, Henry. He was twenty then and he gave an entirely new meaning to the word 'Hunk'. The more I thought about it, the better I liked the idea and 'let' myself be talked into going."

"As it turned out, when I arrived I found that Henry had gone out West to work at an internship with an engineering firm for the whole summer and I wouldn't even see him. But his brothers, Tom and Allen, were at home. Tom was nineteen that summer and built a lot like Henry. Allen was seventeen and not bad either. Somehow I hadn't noticed this on previous visits, probably because I never looked away from Henry long enough. But anyhow the three of us got along very well, especially Tom and me. We found we liked a lot of the same things and really enjoyed each other's company. There was a little work around the farm, but mostly we had free time and the run of all four hundred acres, half of which was woods and streams in the foothills. There were also a couple of other teens from the area who came over most days. Ken was seventeen and another neighbor, Suzanne, was eighteen."

"Both of us girls were pretty tomboyish. The five of us played some basketball and some touch football. We spent a lot of time hiking out in the woods, often taking a lunch with us. Usually we were gone from the house all day three or four days a week. One day after I had been there about three weeks we went hiking out in the woods. The others must have known where they were headed but I had no idea until we entered the clearing. There was a small waterfall with a wide pool below. The pool looked fairly deep and I found out later it was as much as eight feet in places. There was also some kind of small building off to the side of the clearing. We put down the knapsacks and I just looked around at the beautiful place. Then Allen said, 'Come on. Let's go for a swim.'"

"Tom, Allen, and Ken immediately started to pull off their shirts. I hadn't expected to swim and hadn't worn any kind of suit and in fact didn't even have a bra on. I must have looked very surprised because Suzanne looked at me with a really wide grin and said, 'What's the matter? Haven't you ever been skinny dipping before?'"

"Well, I hadn't been but I was not about to admit this. I was the youngest and wanted to be accepted and especially when Suzanne started unbuttoning her shirt I was determined to go ahead with this. I figured that maybe I could at least keep my underpants on and even if Suzanne kept her bra I could manage. Then I saw as she removed her shirt that she wasn't wearing a bra either and that made me feel a little better. She pulled off her shorts, but didn't stop there and stripped off her pants, too. I looked over and saw that all three of the guys had stripped completely and thought, 'What the hell, ' and went ahead and got bare, too. We swan, splashed, and played around for the next half hour. Surprisingly it wasn't nearly as embarrassing as I had expected. After a little while the guys started slipping in a few feels, sliding their hands across my ass or 'accidently' bumping a breast. I noticed they were doing the same thing with Suzanne and I also noticed she was occasionally grabbing a feel back. So I tried that too and found out it was fun. What I mean is it wasn't really sexual. Sure we were a little aroused, but no one was going to be raped. It was just good fun."

"Finally we climbed out and everyone sat on the rocks in the sun to dry off. Everyone looked but no one did anything else. I found myself thinking the stuff I had heard about skinny dipping was true: just good, clean fun. After we dried off, we got dressed and ate lunch. After that we usually came back to the pool about three times a week."

"Once, after we had been there a half dozen times, I raised the subject of the building at the edge of the clearing. 'That's our clubhouse, ' Tom said."

"'Oh, what sort of club, ' I asked."

"'Just something the four of us started a couple of years ago, ' Tom said. Then he changed the subject. I tried to bring up the subject a couple of times in the next day or two, but they always put me off. Finally one day I got Suzanne off by herself and asked her directly. At first she didn't want to talk about it either. Then she finally said, 'If you really want to know I'll tell you, but you've got to promise not to think there's something wrong with us. It's just for fun, like the skinny dipping."

"'Alright, I promise, ' I said. 'Just tell me!'"

"Suzanne said, 'OK. If you must know, it's a spanking club.' I must have had a really strange look on my face because Suzanne quickly added, 'It's just a game. We're not perverted or anything, but it's actually kind of fun.'"

"She started to stammer out some other explanation, evidently afraid I was thinking all kinds of things about them. Actually I was more stunned than anything else, but not just at what she had said. I was more stunned with the fact that I found the idea exciting. I quickly stopped her. 'No. No. I don't think there's anything wrong. In fact the idea sounds exciting. Tell me about it.'"

"'Are you really sure?' she asked. I nodded. 'OK. I don't even remember how we started, but somehow we found that a spanking really does something. There's the anticipation wondering if you can take it. Or wondering if you can make someone else cry 'enough'. Also it can be quite a turn on.'"

"I looked at her. I wasn't a virgin. Not for the last two months anyway. And I had enjoyed the three times I had tried sex even though they weren't as exciting as I had expected. But I was wondering just what I was getting into. Suzanne must have read my mind. She said, 'We don't have orgies or anything. In fact there's no actual sex. But we do enjoy a little mutual masturbation afterwards. If you've never been really spanked you have no idea how the heat can spread from your bottom to down between your legs. And if you've never seen a boy really spanked, you'd be surprised what it does to their cocks!'"

"I said, 'Look. I'll admit I interested. Can I get in on this?'"'

"She replied, 'If the guys know you want in I'm sure they won't object. I certainly won't. I'll tell you what. I'll talk to them and we can see about having an initiation sometime soon.'"

"When she said that I felt all shivery and also realized I was starting to get wet. For the next couple of days nothing was said about it. That week my uncle and aunt had to go see about some problem with some rental property they owned across the state. So Tom, Allen, and I were left on our own. I think Tom mentioned to them that we might go camping for a couple of days while they were gone and I guess because Tom was nineteen and because they knew that Suzanne would be going with us they thought if would be okay. Anyway, they didn't object. The five of us decided to backpack and spend a couple of nights out, so Tuesday morning we got our packs ready and set out. We headed towards the swimming hole and I guessed we would stop there for lunch and then go on. We did get there just before lunch and as usual stripped down and had a nice swim. As we were lying on the rocks drying, Tom suddenly said, 'I understand you want to join our club?'"

"My mouth went suddenly dry and all I could do was nod. He then said, 'Well in that case I think an initiation is called for. If fact I see no reason it shouldn't be this afternoon.' Don't you agree?'"

"My stomach suddenly felt tied in a knot and I could hardly breathe, much less speak. I nodded again and the four of them stood up and came towards me. Two of them took my arms and we all headed towards the cabin. When we arrived, Tom produced a key from somewhere and opened the padlock on the door. Inside was a fair sized room with a picnic type table and benches, a couple of other benches pushed back along a wall, and a storage cabinet. Ken went to the cabinet and returned with several items. He had a wooden paddle of the type frats use, a wide leather belt, and several bandanas. Tom and Allen went to one corner and returned with a round pole about five feet long and four inches through. It had had all the bark pealed away and looked worn smooth. They also brought a couple of wood contraptions that I can only describe as tripods about three feet high. They placed the tripods about four feet apart in the center of the room and set the pole across them, fastening it in place. I began to see what this was. Suzanne led me to the frame so I was facing it. The pole was just at waist height and I correctly guessed they would want me to bend across it. But I hadn't expected what was next. Suzanne took one of the bandanas and twisted it into a gag which she tied around my head. I could still make some sounds with this in my mouth but I wouldn't be able to really yell very loud. She and Ken then bent me over the bar and used some soft rope I hadn't seen them get to tie may hands to my ankles. Remember we were all still naked after swimming and being bent over like this really exposed my pussy and ass. As I saw Tom pick up the frat paddle I became kind of afraid. Suzanne leaned over and placed a marble in my hand. She said in my ear, 'If it gets to be more than you can handle, just drop this and we'll quit. Remember, we've all done this and I think you'll be surprised how much you like it.'"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.