The Adventurers' Club
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Laura, a college freshman, is introduced by her boyfriend to bondage games, a truly unique club, and a whole new world of pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   School  

Michael and Kelly and the six sponsors led the naked pledges back downstairs to the basement dungeon again. On the way in they stopped in one of the small rooms where leather cuffs were again fitted to each pledge's wrists and ankles. The cuffs used here were soft and well padded so a person could be bound in them for hours and any marks would disappear soon after they were removed. The cuffs themselves were of a strong, fairly heavy leather, well stitched, and set with heavy metal D-rings. The regular members stripped to the waist and several replaced their shorts with a short, soft leather kilt. These kilts wrapped around and fastened with Velcro. They were only long enough to cover from waist to mid thigh and were the same for both men and women. Laura could see their advantages: freedom of movement and easy removal.

The pledges were taken into the dungeon which this time had on enough lights to illuminate the whole room without being too bright. For the first time Laura could really see a number of the different devices which had been in shadow before. There were tables, most padded with leather, ranging from low ones only about six inches high to a couple at a normal table height. There were the X-frames and the spanking bench she had seen before, but there were also a couple of other benches which looked as if the victim could be bent over and well spread for a spanking, whipping, or other activities. Laura shivered imagining herself bent over one of these, her ankles bound and knees spread, her arms stretched and pulled forward, her pussy and asshole open and available. There were also several padded benches which looked a lot like the benches used at a picnic table. One wall was hung with paddles, straps, and whips of various types and there were several closed cabinets which Laura guessed contained smaller devices. There were what looked to be two saw horses and a long pole about five inches in diameter and leather covered running from the floor to the ceiling at about a sixty degree angle. There were also several other items she couldn't identify and, yes, in the corner a pillory!

For the next three and a half hours the sponsors and Kelly and Michael put the pledges through their paces. They used several of the pieces of equipment and a variety of whips and other items. None was what would be called severe, but it was enough that the six would certainly feel it for awhile. They were also teased and stimulated sexually and brought almost to the point of orgasm again and again. And no one stuck to his or her own pledge. At one point when Laura was bound, bent over, with her ankles fastened to either end of the sawhorse and her wrists stretched horizontally out in front of her, she found herself being licked by both Brad and David while Lori and Sharon each sucked and bit a nipple. And someone - she couldn't tell which of them - had a finger up her ass! Another time she was hung from the ceiling by her wrists along with Ashley. The two girls had their wrists fastened to the same ceiling chain and their ankles were also attached and spread. This, of course, caused them to be tight against one another, front to front. While Laura felt Ashley's lovely breasts and nipples pressing and moving against her own, John and Brad lashed their backs and bottoms, stopping now and then to tease their pussies with vibrators. Still another time Laura found herself suspended back to back with James while John and Janet stimulated them orally.

By midnight the pledges were throughly exhausted and sore, but also excited beyond belief. The constant stimulation without allowing them to come had driven each of the six right up the walls. Suddenly Michael called a halt. "I think it's time we got these pledges settled in for the night, don't you?" he asked.

The other members responded with agreement while the pledges groaned in frustration. The pledges, their cuffs still in place, were untied and led up to one of the large rooms on the third floor. After allowing a short bathroom stop, they were taken to six beds and tied spread eagled, face up. The members turned off the lights and said good night and pretended to leave. Because the windows were still blacked out there was really no light in the room at all, so the members simply retreated to the far end and remained quiet.

As soon as the pledges thought they were gone they began to talk. All were incredibly hot and frustrated by all the stimulation and complained repeatedly about being left like this. Suddenly a few giggles broke out from the far end of the room and, just as the pledges realized they weren't really alone, Kelly stepped forward and spoke. "You didn't really think we were going to let you off that easy, now did you?"

With that she and the other members stripped off their kilts or whatever they were wearing and made for the helpless pledges. Laura lost count but she was sure that over the next few hours she was fucked twice and eaten to orgasm at least four or five times, a couple of them by another girl. The room was filled with the sounds of sex and Laura could hear numerous orgasmic cries from both pledges and members. In addition to what was done to her she several times had a pussy or cock placed to her lips and responded enthusiastically. It sounded like the three men also had their mouths similarly engaged much of the time and from the female cries coming from their direction it seemed the men were acquitting themselves very well. Eventually, everyone wore down and the room finally settled into sleep.

Laura awoke to light coming into the room. She saw that someone had removed the blackouts from the windows. As awareness began to return she noticed that she was still tied to the four corners of the bed and that someone, John? - yes, John - was lying beside her with his hand on the inside of her thigh. She also became aware that she was sore almost everywhere, her muscles dull ached, her pussy and breasts felt bruised, and her nipples and lips, both facial and pussy, felt swollen. She was also aware that she had never felt better or more relaxed and happy. A smile crept onto her face and John whispered, "Hi. You feel ok this morning?"

A small laugh escaped Laura's lips. "Not only ok, but downright wonderful! I don't think I could possibly feel better."

"Are you sure about that?" John asked as his hand began to stroke down and back up her legs towards the hot junction between them and his tongue lightly touched her nipple.

Laura gasped. After a few seconds of this attention she said, "Well, maybe there is something which could make me feel better."

A little later when they had calmed again, John released her wrists and ankles. Laura groaned as she moved the muscles which had been held fixed for the last several hours. She looked around the room and saw that most of the others were already up, but there was still one other couple busy on another bed. Just then John said, "Sundays people usually get up fairly late and fix a brunch when they want. Come on. Let's grab a shower and maybe then a quick swim in the pool before we go down to eat."

"That sounds great!" Laura said, then hesitated. "But I don't have a suit." Even as she said it she realized how ridiculous it sounded and said, "Sorry. That was a pretty dumb thing to say, wasn't it?"

John laughed. "It all takes some getting used to. But I don't recall seeing a suit in that pool since I first came here. Members can dress anyway they want but most of the time no one worries with clothes above the first floor. The gym and pool are separated from the main first floor by the dressing rooms and can be reached directly from here by a back stairs. You will also notice near the head of the main stairs you will find a bunch of hooks to hold robes. There are now six with all your names on them. Pledges, remember, have to be naked upstairs but wear robes on the first floor. You will find a robe there to put on when you go down and you will leave it there when you come up. Regular members often do the same thing and there are several spare robes in case you didn't leave one there."

Laura followed John to the shower room and found it held several other pledges and members. It appeared that bathrooms were in general coed, but at least the stalls had doors for privacy. As they showered, Laura noticed one other couple who were playing around sexually, but most were just showering. Maybe a little companionable help, washing backs or such, but no one seemed to feel the need to make everything about sex. The best way to describe it, Laura decided, was that everyone was comfortable.

After they had cleaned off, Laura and John went down a back set of stairs which ended in the dressing area near the exercise room and pool. There were several members working out with the weights or on the exercise machines. All but one wore some kind of clothes: sweats or shorts and the women mostly had on sports bras. One man, however, was busy running on a treadmill wearing, as the expression went, "only a smile." Laura and John went on through into the pool area. Here were a half dozen others, including Carol Anne and James, swimming back and forth in the pool. No one wore suits. One end of the pool had a one meter board, but no one was using it. John saw Laura looking at the board and said, "Feel free to use it if you want, but if you're not used to swimming nude, be a little careful about diving until you find out how hard the water is when you hit it."

Laura decided to wait on the diving, but swam laps for the next twenty minutes. She found that the exercise worked a lot of the soreness out of her muscles and greatly improved the way her body felt. Finally they decided they had had enough and were ready for some food. They both picked up robes and headed toward the kitchen.

Laura hadn't given any thought to the time and just happened to notice a clock as they entered the kitchen. It read 11:15. Laura was completely surprised! She normally never slept past 6:30 at the latest, but today she must not have awakened until well after 10:00. "But then," she thought, "normally I don't stay up getting fucked silly until 4:30 either."

They made omelets and carried them into the dining room where another six or seven people were still eating. Now that the blackout coverings had been removed, the room was bright and sunny. Laura looked out a couple of the windows and saw a wide lawn, a couple of other buildings, and a thick woods. Several hundred feet through the woods she could just make out the occasional car moving past. John saw her looking and said, "After we eat I'll show you around outside. You can put on a pair of shoes and a coat because it's still pretty cool out this time of year. But don't worry, no one can see well enough through the woods to tell if you are wearing a robe, an evening gown, or if you're stark naked, especially once the leaves come out. By the way, all the sponsors are giving their pledges the fifty cent tour."

Outside, Laura saw that indeed the woods did shield them all the way around. The drive even had enough of a turn that no one could see down it. The buildings included a large storage shed where John explained they kept lawn equipment, tools, and other large items. There was also an eight car garage with what looked like apartments over it. John explained that the club actually had four employees. These were two couples in their fifties who lived in the apartments. They did general cleaning and maintenance and performed part of the cooking. Laura was a little uncertain about anyone she was already coming to think of as an "outsider," but John explained they had been very carefully selected. In fact both couples were into the BDSM lifestyle much more deeply than any of the club members. They were both long term relationships (twenty years or more) and had been very happy to find a place where their own activities would raise no eyebrows. The never participated in any club activities and were, in fact, almost never seen. And if either they or the club members happened to hear an occasional scream from the others' area, well, no one really thought much about it. John did point out that they were not maids or servants. Members made their own beds, did their own laundry, made most of their own meals, and in general took care of their own belongings. The employees maintained the grounds and the mechanical systems of the house, did general cleaning inside, did the grocery shopping and fixed supper about three times a week.

As they walked around the house Laura saw that there was a sand volleyball court and a clay doubles tennis court. Both looked like they were in good shape and John told her that both would be well used as the weather warmed up a little more. They walked around a little more and then John said, "We probably ought to go back inside. There's to be a general meeting at 12:30 to finish your first pledge weekend. And then there's still the matter of demerits to work off."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.