The Glimpse! - Cover

The Glimpse!

Copyright© 2006 by Macpappy

Chapter 2: Fallow vs. Fallow

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fallow vs. Fallow - Revenge gone too far! <p>Cheating slut wife and a wimp husband, what more can you ask for in a cheating story?</p>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Group Sex  

I eventually took residence in St. Louis and got a job as a test pilot for a military aircraft manufacturer. I let my employer know what was going on with my soon-to-be ex-wife and that I needed a week off. He understood and gave me all the time I needed.

Once I was settled I drove back to Jacksonville to arrange the divorce process. It has been a month since I left and I have to say that things started looking positive in a different way. I was still distraught over Lisa, but I was learning to get on with life. Simplicity; get up, remember to breathe in and out, and do my job. I know it is a sad existence, but it is better than the last month with Lisa.

I hired a well-known lawyer and discussed with him what my wishes were. He informed me that this would take about 5 months to be final so I would have to be patient.

"Is there a way to get through this and not have to see her?" I asked.

"Normally no, but since you are making such an overly generous offer I think it might be possible. You would have to do a limited Power of Attorney to take care of the estate and documentation."

We worked up the paperwork and the restrictions were that he didn't sign anything without my personal consent. I also prepared a notarized VHS tape to express my wishes at the meetings.

Five days later we had our first proceeding in this long nightmare. It was scheduled for 10:00 am and I had finished up some paperwork with the lawyer at 8:30 and was heading home. When the time came, they were all there and the meeting started with a statement by my attorney Patrick.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Good morning. There has been an unusual development that you will find great interest in. In the folders in front of you, you will notice changes and other documents. First, Mr. Joseph A. Fallow has given me limited power of attorney to act in his behalf. He made it clear that is how he wanted it. He just started a new career and his presence is required there..." Lisa looked down and started crying.

"... To be brief, the proposal is this. He has decided to leave all assets to Mrs. Lisa E. Fallow, to include the house and all personal property contained on the physical property, all financial assets to include the joint accounts, credit cards. He is forfeiting both vehicles, the Toyota Camry and the Jeep Grand Cherokee, which is parked in the lot outside. Mrs. Fallow, if necessary, we are willing to drive the vehicle to your address for you to take possession."

"In short, Mr. Fallow agrees to leave this union with absolutely nothing in exchange for an expeditious Irreconcilable Differences Divorce. Gentlemen, it doesn't get easier than this. It also states that if you contest this offer then he will fight in court and all facts that haven't become public record most certainly will."

"Mr. Strickland. I am sorry, but this doesn't sound like Joe. I can't agree to this unless I hear it from him," Lisa claimed as she wiped her eyes.

"We thought you may feel this way and have prepared this presentation for you." Patrick pushed play on the remote. I made the following quick statement.

"For the record, my name is Joseph Allen Fallow. It is August 29, 2002 and it is 8:53 am at the Strickland Law Firm in Jacksonville, FL. Present before me are my attorney Patrick Strickland. I have given Limited Power of Attorney to Mr. Strickland to sign documents in my behalf. He knows my wishes but I will summarize them briefly."

I, am of sound mind and body, am giving absolutely everything to Lisa Fallow in this divorce preceding. All funds, accounts, property, the house and all belongings therein, both vehicles. I ask for nothing in exchange for a quick termination of the marriage. I am aware that it is unusual for both parties are not there but I wanted you to hear the reasons straight from me."

First, I am needed at my job. I have no intention of telling you where that is because of the most important reason I am not present, which is simple. I can't stand the thought of even being in the same room as Lisa Fallow and quite frankly never want to see that woman again. I ask only that you please respect my wishes and privacy and grant my inevitable divorce from Lisa. If you refuse, then all of the facts will become public and I know neither of us wants that. I will get nasty if I have to. I don't know how to make things any easier for all parties. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you and have a wonderful life."

Patrick pushed the stop button and turned the TV off and gave them, more specifically Lisa, a few minutes to digest the tape.

"Gentlemen, Mrs. Fallow, we hope you consider this offer and give us your decision within a week, at my client's request. If there is nothing further then please excuse me as I have other matters to attend to. Until then, enjoy the rest of your week," Patrick said professionally.

Lisa's attorneys turned to her and could see the pain in her face. "Well Lisa. What do you think? Truthfully, this is a hell of an offer for you. He's right. This is very unusual. What do you want to do?"

"What do I want to do? I want to die! I don't give a damn about what he is giving to me. I want what he is taking with him!" With that she broke down sobbing, staring into her lap. "Please, could you leave me alone for a few minutes?"

"Sure, Mrs. Fallow. Come on, Charlie. Mrs. Fallow, we are going to head back to the office. Give us a call when you decide or if you need to just talk. I mean it. Anytime."

The two attorneys left the building. Lisa continued crying her eyes out and realized she needed to get her composure. Then she felt she had to talk to Joe. She got up and went to see Patrick.

"Mr. Strickland, could I please talk to Joe?"

"I have to keep his interests. He doesn't want to talk to you. And I can't give you his number, you know that. I'm so sorry about this, Lisa. I wish I could help you."

A tear rolled down her cheek. She replied in desperation. "You absolutely can help me. Help me talk to him. I don't care about this attorney/client privilege bullshit. I care about keeping my husband. We both did a bad thing and I know mine was far worse than his was and I want to make up for it with all my heart. Please help me, Mr. Strickland. I don't know what else to do other than promise you I will agree to all terms immediately after I talk to him. Can you help me?"

"Lisa, let me see what I can do. I can't promise he will agree to it, but I will ask. How's that?" He handed her his handkerchief.

"That's all you can do, I guess. Thank you."

"No problem. Leave me your number and I will call you when I know something. Good day, Lisa."

She left the number and went home. She sat around for a couple of hours when Patrick called to tell her that I would call her home at 7:00 tonight. For once in the past month her tears were from happiness. She hadn't talked to me since the night before my delayed departure in Hartford.

I was right on time calling her. She picked up on the first ring.

"JOE?"

"Hey Lisa."

"Oh my God! It's so good to hear your voice. Thank you so much for calling."

"Whatever it takes to get this over with, Lisa. What do you want? I left everything for you and I even intend to cash out my 401k from the airlines and deposit it into your account. Help you pay some of our bills."

"Joe I don't need you to do that. I just need you to talk to me and hear me out. What's the problem? We have been married for seven years."

"You went to the meeting today. You saw the tape. You read the letter I wrote when I left. What part of 'I want nothing to do with you' do you not understand? Why are we even having this conversation?" My voice was getting harsh.

"Yeah, I saw all of that. But what part of 'for better or for worse' and 'til death do you part' do YOU not understand? I don't want a divorce, Joe. I want you! I love you!" She tried pleading with me and I heard the crack of her voice.

"You want me? I bet! You want me to be a cuckold for you. You want to humiliate me and tear what little life I have left in me out and burn it! You love me?" I laughed. "Yeah, right! Let me let you in on a little secret. You don't treat people like the way you treated me when you love someone. Now, let's get on with this. I thought you had something to say," I said bluntly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.