The Glimpse! - Cover

The Glimpse!

Copyright© 2006 by Macpappy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Revenge gone too far! <p>Cheating slut wife and a wimp husband, what more can you ask for in a cheating story?</p>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Group Sex  

The Betrayal

The place was packed to the gills and we were all having a great time. Most of us were drinking, dancing and having a good time. The problem I had was a flight attendant on my usual flight was relentless in her advancements towards me. This was happening a year ago until Lisa had enough of it and nipped it in the bud one night when we returned to Jacksonville and got off the plane. I had been politely turning down her advancements and telling Lisa about them, as we tell each other everything. No secrets. I thought Lisa was going to put Barbara in the ground. She was fit to be tied, to say the least.

Now, Lisa wasn't around and like usual alcohol lowers inhibitions and Barbara started in on me again. Most of the night I was able to avoid her, but I had to use the bathroom at some point. That's when she ambushed me.

I had just finished taking a leak when the stall door opened up and all she said was, "You're mine!" She had already locked the bathroom door and removed everything except her heels. She wasn't Lisa but still had a very nice body.

I tried to plead with her (apparently not hard enough) to stop but she pushed me back onto the commode and took my dick in her mouth and gave her best efforts to suck me dry. There was no finesse or sensuality about her. This was drunken animal lust! The bad part was watching this middle-aged woman rubbing her pussy while swallowing my cock made my cock throb and my brain forget everything.

Roughly, I pulled her up and bent her over the commode and started slamming my hard member into her moist hole with frenzy. I gripped her hips and jerked her ass back to match my thrusts.

"Is this what you wanted? Huh? You little slut! You were craving my cock, weren't you?"

"Oh God yes, Joe! Give me your cock! Fuck the shit out of me! I've wanted you for so long, baby, make me your slut! Fuck me like the whore I am!"

We were both breathing heavy from the exertion. I started slapping her jiggling ass cheeks.

"Mmmm, yes Joe! Spank my ass! I need it Joe! I am a bad girl!"

"Yes you are, whore! You just wouldn't take no for an answer, would you! Now you have to pay." SLAP! His hand came crashing down on her ass and she squealed with delight.

I was getting exhausted. I was drunk, fucking her just as hard and fast as I could and I was ready to cum. I pulled out of her and sprayed my jizz across her back, even getting some in her hair. I don't know why, but I spread my sperm all over her back with my hands and leaned back against the stall door trying to catch my breath.

"Joe, that was great, honey! You fucked me pretty good. Do you fuck Lisa like that?"

The mere mention of my wife brought me back to sobriety and I got really nauseous. I pushed her out of the way and hurled my stomach contents. What the fuck did I just do! You fucking idiot! I thought.

Barbara stroked my back. "You ok, Joe?"

"Hell no! Look, just get dressed and get away from me! You got what you wanted, so now stay the fuck away from me!"

"Settle down, Joe. Relax! I won't say a word about this. This is between us. Lisa never has to know," she pleaded.

"Barbara, this is not an affair. This was a horrible mistake. And yes, Lisa will know about this because I am going to tell her when I get home and hope like hell she doesn't leave me! I appreciate everything you've done here this evening. So, please go!" I snarled.

Barbara stormed out of there after quickly getting dressed. I knew one of us would have to switch routes with someone. I figured it might as well be me since I probably won't have a place to live tomorrow night. I sure hope she can forgive me, but I'm sure I'll have a lot of groveling, begging and ass-kissing to do. Why was I so weak and stupid?

When I got home the next afternoon Lisa was still at work and I knew it wasn't going to be good. When she got home she hugged me and asked about the party. She saw that I had the weight of the world on my shoulders and asked what was wrong so I told her to sit down and hear me out.

"Lisa, you know we have always been open and honest with each other and never kept secrets. I know that's why we have been great with each other the last seven years. I'm not going to stop now. Baby, I made a horrible mistake last night. Before I go on I need you to know I love you more than anything in the world. You are my life; my soul! What happened was not any reflection on you."

Lisa interrupted. "Oh my God, please tell me you didn't. Please tell me you didn't fuck around on me!"

The anger in her voice brought tears to my eyes. "Lisa, I have to get this out. You deserve that much."

I took a deep breath. "We all had been drinking and I know I had more than my fair share of beers."

"Who was it with?" she barked.

"She had been coming on to me pretty strong all night. I have been turning her down to the point it wasn't even funny..."

"WHO?" She screamed.

"Barbara! She waited until I went to the bathroom and barged in the stall and pushed me down on the toilet and started, well..."

"What... Giving you head? And you didn't stop her! You let that bitch fuck you. And you couldn't stop her? Is that what you're telling me? You fucking asshole!"

"Honey, I'm so sorry. I was drunk. Hell, we all were. Before I knew it I was horny and didn't realize what I was doing. Sobriety certainly hit me when it was over, that's for sure. I never wanted to hurt you. I plan on changing my routes, or I would even quit if it would help and spend the rest of my life making this up to you, earning your trust again."

"You know? I planned on coming home today and talking to you about some changes I wanted to make in my work schedule. I know these last few years have been rough on you and I wanted to make things up to you. To get our marriage back to where it was before we started trying for a baby. I was going to take you to dinner... romance you... seduce you and vow to work on getting us back. And you come home and rob me of that by fucking that stewardess bimbo? Well, fuck you too!"

"Lisa I am so sorry!"

"Damn right you're sorry! You are a sorry motherfucker! So that's what I mean to you? You love me and it had nothing to do with me? Are you kidding me? You didn't realize what you were doing? You must think I'm fucking stupid!" She was now screaming at me.

My hands were shaking and I lowered face. What could I say?

"Look, Joe. I think you better leave. I can't look at you right now. I need time to cool down a little and try to think about all of this. I'm going for a drive and will be back later. Please be gone by the time I get home." She got up and left the house. I packed a suitcase and left the house. I hope this isn't the last time I live here. I then checked into a hotel and planned to give her as much time as she needed.

The next two days were complete hell. I called in sick to work. I surely didn't want to see Barbara and didn't think that the airlines wanted me to fly like this. I was just existing, barely conscience of my surroundings. The only thing keeping a bullet out of my mouth was the slim hope that our marriage could survive this.

The morning of the third day my cell phone rang and it was Lisa. She said it was time to talk and to come home right away. So I checked out of the hotel and headed home. When I got there, Lisa was in the kitchen and looked normal in her jeans and T-shirt. Her eyes were blood shot from crying but looked a lot better than I did. She had me sit down at the dining room table and started talking.

"Ok, Joe. There are some things I need to know. I love you and really want this marriage to work, but all of that depends on you. Do you love her?"

"Oh, Lisa! No! Absolutely not! She repulses me. I love you! No one else!"

"Alright. You have never lied to me before and you were honest about this, so for now I will believe you. How long has this been going on? How long have you been fucking her?"

"It was just this one time. After you had your little talk with her last year she hasn't said nor done anything until the party. I swear! Lisa this was a mistake. Can you please forgive me? You're right though; I have never lied to you and never will."

"Right now it is not in me to forgive you. You devastated me. I don't think you have any idea what this feels like. But if you want to stay married to me, then you need to know how it feels."

"Lisa, I would give anything to stay married to you. Just tell me."

"I need to feel some measure of revenge. I can't leave it like this. It hurts too badly. So, I am going to take in a lover and let him fuck me raw. I want you in the house when he is here so you can hear it first hand. Can you agree to this? Or shall I call a lawyer now? The choice is yours."

"How long will this go on?" I asked, now completely defeated. I loved her so much. I don't want to lose her.

"As long as it takes to make you feel my pain, make me feel better and humiliate you like you did me. It could be once, twice or twenty times. Who knows, but you have no say in it. When I decide to break it off you will know. Only then can I go on as your wife. Does that answer your question?"

"Yes it does. I don't like it but what choice do I have. Just give me one thing though... please... not in our bed," I begged her.

"That's right. You have no choice at all except to deal with it or let's divorce. And I will fuck him anyplace I see fit. You brought this on yourself. Remember that. And when this is over I'm sure you will never forget it again."

She was right. I never have forgotten it!


The Revenge

That weekend when I woke up in the spare room, I was headed to the kitchen to pour myself some coffee when I was stopped dead in my tracks. Lisa was making out on the couch with what looked like a Navy guy. Lisa looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey Joe. Did you sleep well? I did! I want you to meet LCDR Rob Shaller. You two have some things in common. He is an instructor at your old squadron and a wonderful kisser, possibly better than you. I don't know how he fucks yet, but in a little while I'm going to find out. Well, I hate to be rude, but you are interrupting us, so kindly go back to the spare room and give us some privacy."

A fucking pilot! And a LCDR at that! Oh-ho-ho, I know he's eating this up! But, I agreed to this so I needed to take my punishment like a man and save my marriage. I poured a cup of coffee and went back to the spare room like I was told.

Man this hurt! I sat on the bed and held my face in my hands. I felt an incredible tingling sensation that overwhelmed me; causing me to shiver. I closed my eyes tight in reaction and I heard thunder and saw lighting crack across my eyes. I shook it off. I suppose anxiety can affect different people different ways. That has never happened before.

If I would have thought about it at the time, I probably would have taken pictures and had him court-martialed for Adultery and Conduct Unbecoming of an Officer. Naval aviators are supposed to be above this kind of display.

Within minutes I heard them giggling as they walked past the spare bedroom door and heard my bedroom, our bedroom, door close. I remember thinking, 'What the hell? This is what I specifically asked her not to do!'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.