Keeping it in the Family
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by comix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young woman spends the summer with her grandparents and learns more about sex then she'd ever imagined. Pretty soon not only are her grandparents involved, but so are her mother and father, a black hand on the farm and Maxwell...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality  

When I woke up, probably a couple of hours later, it was somewhat darker and the sky was cloudier, too. There was a 'freshness' in the air that could only mean it was raining somewhere. I reached to Danny and woke him, letting him know that we had to find some shelter.

"Looks like the rain will be here soon," he said. "Guess the only thing to do is head to the hunting cabin and wait for it to let up, then we can head back to the main house."

I agreed with him and got up and dressed. In a few minutes we were headed in the direction of the cabin, with the rain getting closer.

By the time we finally got there the rain had already started, just a light sprinkle, but we both knew it was only a prelude of what was to come. The thunder had gotten louder and the lightning was brighter, indicating to us that it, too, was getting closer.

We went inside and quickly removed our wet clothing, looking for something to dry ourselves on and possible some dry clothing as well.

"At least your grandparents keep this place well stocked," Danny shouted from the other end of the cabin. "The fridge is full and there's plenty of water, so we'll not go hungry tonight."

"Yeah, I know," I answered. "I guess my grandparents will figure out that I've gotten to the cabin and will be here for at least the rest of the night. Too bad that there's not a phone here."

"I know what you mean. I even left my cell phone at the barn, in my quarters."

"I'm sure we can find something to eat, as well as something to keep us occupied tonight," he said with a large smile on his face.

"Are you thinking the same thing I am?"

"Possibly," he answered.

"Then what are we waiting for?" and with that I started to get out of the wet clothing and went right to him, helped him remove his wet clothing, too, and the proceeded to suck on his alread hardening cock, as I slowly sank to my knees.

Guess I was born to be a cock sucker. I found that I really enjoyed the silkiness of that hard member in my mouth, running my tongue up and down it's length and sucking the head deep into my throat. Too bad he was without the foreskin that I loved so much on my grandfather. That would've really excited me to no end. But hey, I wasn't about to be disappointed. I quickly got his hard rod into my throat and bobbed up and down, feeling that hardness slide against my tonsils. I felt like I could do this 'all-day-sucker' and never get tired of it.

By the time we finally heard the noise at the door, Danny had suck that prick into my pussy several times, shooting at least 3 loads deep inside me.

We just stared at each other, wondering who it could be at the door, but I already had an idea of who it might be.

I wasn't disappointed, either.

It was Maxwell. Soaked to the bone and shivering from the cold.

We quickly got him into the cabin and ht him warm and dry.

"I didn't want to say anything earlier," Danny told me, "but I saw the two of you earlier. Looked like you both had a good time out there."

"Believe me, we did."

"Want to try a threesome?"

At first I was flabergasted.

"What?"

"A threesome. You know, you and me and Maxwell, all at the same time."

"You sure?"

"Wouldn't have brought it up if I wasn't."

I had to laugh at that one. Of course he was interested. I think all males have a fantasy of doing someone with another man, both watching and participating as well.

"Sure, if you're 'up' to it, that is." And again I had to laugh.

"Just take a look and tell me what you think," and he pointed to his already growing cock. "Not to mention that Maxwell looks like he could go another round as well."

Sure enough, Maxwell was sporting another hard cock as well.

Without waiting for anyone to make the first move, Danny went over to Maxwell, got on his knees, and took the full length of Maxwell down his throat!

I'd never seen two males go at it with each other, and this was a big surprise to me, but as I watched Danny continued to use his mouth on Maxwell, taking his hard cock deep into his throat, much like I'd done to Danny earlier in the day. I sat on the floor, crossed my legs and watched. I also began to finger my clit as I watched. To say that I was excited would be an understatement. I was steadily pouring my juices onto the floor and that made it a lot easier to get my finger into myself, stimulating my clit until I was almost giddy with excitement.

WOW!!!

And Maxwell was enjoying Danny as well. His tongue was wrapped around that big, black cock, sucking and licking as much as Danny was to him. I could tell that both were enjoying themselves and all I could do was sit there and watch the action.


A telephone conversation was ending.

"Are you sure you can get here tonight?"

"Sure, ma. I'll be there in about 3 hours. The traffic's light this time of the day so it should be no problem at all."

"Well, your brother and sister-in-law are here, and we'd really like to have a 'family get-together', if you know what I mean."

"I know, ma. I'd love to, too. Been a long time since I had my brother's cock in my mouth and I'd really love to taste his wife, too."

"We're all looking forward to it, too. Their daughter's here, too. Right now she's probably at the hunting cabin, since it's raining like cats and dogs here. At least we're hoping she thought to go there. She left here shortly after breakfast to take a walk around the property, and I'm sure the rain caught her."

"She'll be ok, ma."

"I know she will. At least with her gone for the evening the five of us can be 'together' for some fun time. We'll add her to the group when she does get back."

"Is Maxwell doing ok?"

"He's his usual self, dear."

"Good, I want a piece of that cock, too."

"Ok. Be careful on the road with all this rain and we'll see you soon."

"Be there as soon as I can. Bye."

"Bye"

Janet went back to the living room, where the other three were all seated on the floor, completely undressed and waiting for her to get back.

"Well, Jean's on her way and should be here in about three hours or so. I told her to be careful in the rain and she told me that she would be. She's looking forward to getting together as a 'family' again."

"Been too long since we've been together," John said. "It'll be nice to have eveyone here, and that includes you, Annie. Tom really did a great thing when he married you and introduced you to us, and to our family 'tradition' here. It's nice to have someone new to join our family."

"Dad, I'm enjoying this, too. When Tom first told me about his 'relationship' with his family, I had no idea of what he really meant. When he finally told me the truth I was shocked, and didn't want to have anything to do with all this, but he continued to talk to me about you all and got me to understand that he grew up this way, where you all 'shared' everything. After speaking of this for so long I naturally got interested and wanted to meet you and find out just what he was talking about. When I first got here I realized just how nice a couple you two are and I naturally wanted to share his enjoyment with him and be as much a part of the family as he is.

"I can't say that I've ever regretted it."

"And we're so glad that you decided to share with us, too, dear."

With that all said, Tom reached over and pinched her nipples, indicating that it was time to get this foursome on the road again. His father leaned over and took his son's cock into his mouth again and the whole group got started with their orgy once more.


It was later in the afternoon when I got back to the house. Danny and I had departed company, with him returning to his small loft over the barn, and me going on to the main house. When I got closer I saw another car parked in the driveway, and realized that my parents had gotten here. I hadn't expected to see them here, but I was happy. Hey, they are my parents and even though we do have our disagreements, I still love them both dearly.

"Hello, Mom. Dad," I yelled when I entered the living room.

Mom got up and met me about halfway into the room and gave me a big hug and a peck on the cheek. I walked over to Dad and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.