Marie's Mom - Cover

Marie's Mom

Copyright© 2006 by comix

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A girl wonders what's keeping her mom happy and once she finds out, and discovers how much she also enjoys it, it's not long before she gets her best friend involved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality  

Marie was about to put her plan into action. For weeks now she'd scouted out the field and had finally found the one man she wanted to fuck. Yes, he was black, too. His name is Hendricks and he seemed to be just what she was looking for. She'd talked to him several times, just to get to know him and to also get up the courage to do what she wanted to do to, and with, him. Finally the moment arrived and she made her move.

"Julian," she called to him. "Would you come over here and do me a favor, please?"

"Sure. What you need done?"

"I want you to go out on a date with me."

"A date?"

"Sure. Got a problem with that?"

Silence.

More silence.

Finally Julian answered her.

"Sure, I'll go out with you."

"Great. Tomorrow, around 7?"

"Fine with me. Should I pick you up or you want to meet me somewhere?"

"I was thinking of going to Swenson's for some ice cream, is that ok with you?"

"Yeah. I love that place. We can find a nice booth and have a good time."

"That's just what I had in mind. See you there then."

"OK, see you there, Marie. Thanks for asking."

Marie could see that the man was a little embarrassed, so she asked him what was wrong.

"Nothing, really. I'd thought about asking you out a couple of times, but it just seemed like you wouldn't be interested. This just surprised me, is all."

"Well, I hope you won't be disappointed then."

"So do I."

Later that evening Marie and Mona got the final preparations done and finally the scene was all set for Marie's date the next night.


The evening went well, with both of them enjoying the company of the other. Pretty soon the clumsiness was all gone and they chatted like they'd been life-long friends. Towards 8 that evening Marie made her boldest move. She pretended to drop her napkin next to Julian's thigh and when she reached over to get it, she leaned towards his ear and asked him a very startling question.

"Would you like me to suck your prick, Julian:?"

From his reaction, Marie wondered if she'd said it loud enough.

So she repeated it, "Would you like me to suck your prick, Julian?"

"I heard you the first time," he stuttered. "Are you serious?"

"Very!"

"When?"

"How about now, right here?"

"Huh?"

"Yes, right here. This is a dark booth and no one will even pay any attention to what's happening over here."

"No way, Marie. Not in public. What if someone were to catch us?"

"Ok. We can go to my house then. My mama's visiting a friend tonight and the whole house is mine. No interruptions, I promise."

"Let's go then."

Once they were in the car Marie made another bold move. She reached into Julian's lap and began to stroke his now-swelling prick. She could tell by the size of the lump in his lap that she'd made a good decision. Now, if only her other desires were met, then she'd really be happy. She worked on the zipper and had her hand inside his pants in only moments. With joy she realized that Julian did indeed have a huge boner, one of the things she was wanting so badly. She wasn't able to get her hand into his shorts though, so she was uncertain if he was uncut or not.

"Hey, there girl," Julian protested. "Can you hold on til we get to your place? We don't want to have a wreck getting there, do we?"

"No, we don't," she answered. Withdrawing her hand from his pants she leaned on his shoulder, but continued to rub his crotch with her free hand.

Once they arrived at the house, Marie let her date into the living room, closing and locking the door behind her. When she finished that small chore she followed him into the living room, approaching him and wrapping her arms around his chest while leaning in to kiss him. The embrace lasted for only a few minutes though, as she pushed him down into the lounge chair behind him. When he was settled in the soft cushion she got down on her knees and approached him, pulling off her blouse while doing so. By the time she got between his knees her small breasts were exposed to his view, her nipples already hard from excitement. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her right boob, pressing the nipple into the palm of his hand.

"Doesn't that feel good?" she asked him.

"You got that right. Never been with a white girl before though."

"Well, I've never been with a black man, either, so I guess we're both in for a treat tonight."

Now she grabbed his belt and started to unbuckle it. When that was done she again lowered his zipper and got him to hike up his butt so she could pull both his pants and is shorts from around his waist, slowly exposing her prize as she went. The bulge in his pants had not gone away, and what she saw brought a smile to her face. As the length of his rod was exposed she was able to tell that he was HUGE!!! Maybe even bigger then Baxter, but until she actually saw it hard it was hard to tell. Soon the head of his tool was exposed and it really brought a smile to her face when she noticed that he did indeed have his foreskin still attached to his dick. She pulled it from between his legs and stroked it for a few minutes. She marveled at how his purplish head would appear and disappear whenever she pulled on his stalk. With each movement towards his groin the head would appear, and on the backstroke it would again be covered. Her mouth was watering, wanting to get this cock into her mouth and then into her pussy.

"Still want me to suck your cock for you?"

Julian didn't even answer. He grabbed her head and forced her face towards his crotch, and his still-growing cock. Once she was close to her target she opened her mouth and took just the head into it. She sucked on the loose skin, marveling at the feel and texture of it. It had a completely different feel in her mouth then the cocks of either Shadow or Baxter. It felt even smoother then when she'd had her hand around it. She worked her tongue around the head, slurping the moisture from beneath the sheath covering the head. Then she worked around the loose skin and stuck it between the head and the skin, again, tasting the tangy difference. "Much more different then sucking off the dogs," she thought. "Why haven't I tried this before?" she wondered. However, rather then thinking of the two dogs, she decided to concentrate on the cock in her mouth and what she was going to do to it.

Unknown to Julian, Marie and her mother had set up some small, undetectible, video cameras around the room. From where he was sitting now, there were three cameras with different views of the action now taking place. 3 more had been placed around the room, in case they took the action to a different part of the room. They wanted to make sure all the angles were going to be covered. After all, with Marie actually enjoying the events taking place, Mona and Jennifer were also getting a "part of the action" by watching them on the television in Jennifer's living room.

From their place on the sofa, the two women had an excellant view of Marie as she sucked on the black cock in her mouth. Two of the cameras even had zoom capacity on them, so they could actually control how close to the action they got. While sitting there each of them had a hand in the other's cunt, flicking the clit of each other.

Back at home, Marie was throughly enjoying sucking on this huge cock. As she sucked the head the length of it got longer and it got harder, too. Now she was slowly taking as much of that cock down her throat. With the experience she had with Shadow and the little bit of cock-sucking she'd done on Baxter, she felt that she could take most of Julian and not gag on it. She held the cock with one hand and lowered her mouth until her lips touched that hand, then she'd move it down a little further and continue to do that, until eventually she'd taken over 2/3rds of it into her mouth, without choaking on it. Once that was complete she began to bob up and down, wrapping her tongue around the head, slipping it beneath the foreskin, and poking it into his pisshole. She was really getting into this.

Julian was also having a good time. There were some black women he'd dated that couldn't take as much of his cock into their mouths as Marie was doing now. If he'd known how she'd learned to deepthroat a cock he might have gotten up and left her there.

Marie decided to try something else. Relunctly she took the cock out of her mouth and began to concentrate on his huge, hairless balls. She sucked them one at at time into her mouth, lathering them with her spit, then she's lick under his balls, at that special spot her mother had told her about. While doing that she got Julian to scoot his butt out further on the chair and then pushed his legs up, until they were situated on the cushioned arms. Then she put all her attention on his asshole. She licked around the area for a while, sometimes barely touching the skin, and eliciting moans of pleasure from the man, then she'd lightly trace the tip of her tongue over his brown hole and the moans would get louder.

"Man, no girl has ever done that to me, Marie. Where'd you learn to lick an ass like that? I love it." As he spoke to her he pulled her head into his body, forcing more contact of her tongue to his butt. The whole time she was doing all this, she was steadily pumping his cock with her other hand. It felt good to have something that big in her hand, knowing she could control the action and do things when she wanted to do them, and make him beg for her to do more. She was more then willing to comply with is requests.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.