Marie's Mom - Cover

Marie's Mom

Copyright© 2006 by comix

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A girl wonders what's keeping her mom happy and once she finds out, and discovers how much she also enjoys it, it's not long before she gets her best friend involved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality  

Mona sat up in her bed with a start. Slowly she looked around the room, looking for Baxter and not finding him anywhere in the room.

"Damn!" she shouted, as she got out of the bed and began to search the house for the dog.

Once she looked everywhere, came to the only logical conclusion, she'd been dreaming of Baxter and none of it had really happened.

"Man," she said to herself, "that was one hell of a dream. I just knew I was really sucking an uncut dog cock!" She resigned herself to the fact it had indeed been a drean and returned to her room and began to get dressed for the day.


Marie has spent the night with Jennifer and the two of them had throughly enjoyed each others bidies, exploring the regions they'd longed to touch and tongue. Marie had been quite surprised the day before when Jennifer had made the move on her, and her mind drifted back to the initial encounter...

... the kiss lasted or what seemed forever and the two ladies explored the mouth of the other one, with their tongue, enjoying the feeling of being in each other's arms.

Jennifer slowly backed Marie into the lounge chair and pushed her into it, bending so that the contact between them was not broken. Once Marie was settled Jennifer began to explore her friends body, slowly licking down Marie's throattil she was between the small, round breasts and began to explore them with her mouth and tongue. She took the right nipple into her mouth and used her teeth until the nipple was quite rigid and expanding with the heat of the moment. While sucking on one nipple, she pinched the other until it was just as hard then moved across the chest and took that one into her mouth, saturating it with her spit and rotating her tongue around it. When she was done with the nipples she begant o slowly move down the body, stopping at the belly button and driving her extended and rigid tongue into the small crevese, tasting the slightly tangy sweat taste that lingered there.

Marie was enjoying the tongue-bathing, getting hotter by the minute and wanting to do the same to Jennifer at the same time. She decided to just wait though, and see what her friend would do to her first. After all, this was the first time the two of them were together and she wanted this moment to last, savoring it for all the memories she knew she'd have later. She also couldn't wait to tell Mona about what had happened here.

Jennifer left the belly button and used her hands to push back Marie's legs, opening the slit between her legs slightly, exposing the pink, moist meat inside, with just a hint of wetness clinging to the pubic hair. With her thumb she began to strum Marie's clit, bringing it to a quick erection and taking in the look of pleasure on her friends face. With her other hand she inserted 3 fingers into the hot box, plunging them as far into the hole as they'd go. She was surprised to find that Marie was quite large inside, for a girl her age. In no time she was able to insert her last finger and wiggled them inside her friend, finding her g-spot and massaging it, bringing Marie more pleasure, quite intense, too.

Next Jennifer moved her hand from the clit and lowered her mouth to the slit and began to lick on the outer lips, gently stroking them with her tongue and never quite entering into her. She wanted this to last a while, and it if meant teasing just a little, then so be it. She licked all around the outside of the slit, teasing Marie by gently swiping over her clit several times, but never managing to actually touch it completely, just enough to entice the girl into wanting more of the ministrations. While she worked with her mouth she moved her other hand to Marie's ass and rubbed the wetness from her cunt around the brown, puckered, butthole until it was wet enough that she could insert two fingers up the butt quite easily, and began to fuck them into the backdoor, again generating more elicit moans from Marie. was having fits, too. The fingers in her pussy had been great, but now, with the two fingers up her butt, too, the pleasure was pure heaven. She'd always wanted to try something in her butt, but had been to afraid to actually let Shadow do something there, other then lick her. That might change in the future, but for now she just enjoyed the feelings sweeping over her.

Then Jennifer changed tactics on her. She grabbed Marie's legs and pushed them as far back as they'd og, until her knees were pushing into her breasts, and then placed her mouth over the butthole and began to suck, driving her stiffened tongue into the hole as far as it would go.

Marie exploded with the first contact!! Nothing had ever felt this good. She came twice while Jennifer orally assaulted her down there.

Once Jennifer finished eating out the two holes in front of her, she stood up, facing Marie, still in her see-through teddy and panties. She turned her back to Marie and slowly removed the panties, revealing the full-shaped butt to her friend, perfectly rounded and without any blemished to ruin the view. Then she pulled the teddy over her head, finally standing there completely nude and slowly turned to face Marie.

The first thing Marie noticed was the complete lack of hair on Jennifer's pussy!! It was completely bald, and with her labia exposed, and slightly open, with an erect clit exposed betweent ehm, red and hard. It looked like a miniature penis

. "I keep it shaved, Marie. Feels so much better without all that hair down there to get in the way, especially when I'm playing with myself, and I tend to do a lot of that lately."

"I'd thought of doing it myself," Marie answered, "but I've been afraid of cutting myself and that it would hurt like hell."

"If you'd like me to try, I can do it for you. In fact, let me shave you anyway, right now, before we go any further! I promise you, the love-making we'll be doing will feel so much better once all that hair is gone."

Marie could only nod her agreement, afraid that if she said it out loud she might change her mind and not do it. Jennifer reached out to her friend, who took her hand, and pulled her towards the back of the house, and the bathroom.

"Sit on the countertop, it'll be easier to reach you there then having to squat on the floor, and this way you can watch me, too." Marie positioned herself on the counter and pulled her legs up, as her friend instructed her on what to do.

"We'll start with the scissors first, to get the heaviest part out of the way," and before Marie could say anything, Jennifer began to snip away the excess hair with a small pair of scissors, cutting as close to the skin as she could. Marie was surprised to feel an immediate difference once the hair began to fall away. In about 5 minutes she was cropped short, with only stubble remaining. Jennifer pulled the labia apart and even snipped the short hairs that were on them, being careful not to clip any of the delicate skin below. Next came the shave cream, something that didn't irritate the skin. Once she was sure the lather was on right, Jennifer took out a safety razor and began to remove the stubble and the cream, leaving behind a smooth finish on the skin, with hardly a trace of hair at all. She had been gentle as she'd worked and Marie hadn't been the least bit uncomfortable. In fact, once the shaving was completed she was suprised with the outcome, as she looked at herself in the mirror on the opposite wall.

"Ok, now I'll use an extremely gentle depilitory. That will remove any remaining hair that I might have missed. It won't sting," she said, after seeing the destressed look on her friend's face. "I use it all the time. Once you start using it you'll find that there's no longer a need to shave, and you don't have to worry about razor-burn, either." The cream was applies, left on for 5 minutes, then washed off with a soft, wet washcloth. Once the task was completed Marie stroked herself and was amazed to find not a trace of hair anywhere on her pubic area. It felt amazingly smooth, too.

"Now," Jennifer told her, "we can retire to the bedroom again and finish what we started."


Meanwhile, Mona was alone in her house, with nothing to do. Shadow was sleeping in his favorite corner, having exhausted himself with her earlier in the day. Now she was looking for something else to do. She went ot the front door and noticed that Baxter was in her front yard, having broken his chain yet again. She starte to call Jennifer when a thought passed through her mind.

"Now's the time to see how "Great" that Great Dane actually is!"

Without even thinking about it she opened the door, went out into the yard, grabbed Baxter's chain and let him into the house. Once they were inside, the door was closed, locked and secured, and then her full attention went to the huge dog in front of her. First she removed the chain and then hugged the dog. Baxter knew her well, as he did all the ladies in the neighborhood, and felt at ease with her, even when she reached under him and grabbed his sheath, waiting to feel what was hidden there.

After a little coaxing, Baxter was on his back and his huge cock was halfway exposed to the gaze of Mona, who was licking her lips in anticipation of the cumming event. While she jerked on the root in front of her she lowered her head until it was resting on the dog's belly, her mouth only inches away from the object of her desire. She was only slightly disappointed to find that there was no foreskin, as there had been in her dream, but the size more then made up for it. Not even fully exposed yet, it was already bigger then Shadow's, in every way she could've wanted it to be. She was beginning to wonder if she'd taken on more then she could handle, when it touched her lips, still growing as it left the sheath. The taste was different from Shadow, but still excited her just the same. She opened her mouth and took the tapered end into her mough, sucking on the end as it drove deeper into her mouth and into her throat as well. The feel was smooth for the first couple of inches and then it got a little rougher as she got further down. She couldn't get it all into her mouth, and wasn't even going to try this first time.

Slowly she began to enjoy the feeling of the large instrument in her mouth and worked her tongue around the end of it, feeling the tapering end and trying to stab into the hole at the end of it. There was till a lot of exposed cock in her hand and on the know, so she knew that there was no way she'd be able to deepthroat this organ. She'd have to be satisified to enjoy it a little at a time, except when it came time to actually fuck this thing, then she'd fight to get it all inside her.

Working around the cock, she licked and slobbered all over it, getting to know the taste of it and remembering what it felt like in her mouth. She alternately sucked on each of the huge balls attached tot he end of the sac and worked her way from the back to the front of them over and over, feeling every bump and ripple in the skin, enjoying the taste of the precum as it trickled from the hole. Baxter's precum was slightly thicker then Shadow's, and had a creamier taste as well. When she pulled the cock from her mouth and smeared a little of the cum in the palm of her hand, she noticed that, like Shadow's, the precum was clear as water, only thicker. She returned to her oral assault, and began to bob up and down on the cock, swallowing as much as she could, coaxing the cum from deep within those huge balls until Baxter flooded her mouth with a rush of cum she'd not expected. It seemed like he would never stop shooting his load. Finally, when she could take no more into her mouth, she reached for an empty glass on the coffee table and held it to the end of the still-exploding cock, capturing the remaining juices in it. The color and texture were also unlike Shadow's. Whereas Shadow's cum had only a slightly milky color to it, Baxter's was thick and almost as cream from fresh milk. When it hit her face it tended to cling to her skin, where Shadow's would run off nad pool on whatever was beneath her, which was usually the floor or the bed. The glass almost overflowed before Baxter stopped shooting his load and she was truly amazed at just how much this huge animal had in his balls. "Mighty potent, aren't you?" she asked Baxter, who ignored her and began to lick himself clean.


Over at Jennifer's house, Marie was finally getting to enjoy her first hairless pussy. She loved the feel against her tongue as she licked the mons of Jennifer, anticipating the moment when she'd dive right into that hole and suck it for all it was worth; to enjoy the flavor of a new conquest and feel the orgasm as she came with another tongue deep inside of her, too.

They were in the classic 69 position and each was having a blast eating the meat in front of their faces. When Jennifer licked Marie's clit, Marie did the same thing to Jennifer. They were both determined to do the same thing to each other andto let the moments together, sucking each other to mutliptle orgasms, last for a long time.

After treating each other to some of the best pussy eating they'd ever had, it was time to return to the living room for a little chat and a get-to-know-you-better conversation. They sat next to each other on the small loveseat, holding hands, and told each other their wants and desires, as well as their fantasies.

"What I'd love to watch," said Jennifer, "is someone fucking Baxter and having them eat my pussy at the same time. I've always wanted to see that happen, but somehow have never found the right person."

"well, I may have the right person for you then, Jenn," answered Marie.

"Who?"

"Would you believe, me and Mona?"

"You!! And Mona?"

"Yes, both of us."

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Well, we already both fuck Shadow, so why not try Baxter as well? Besides, we've got a 'relationship' between us as well."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.