Marie's Mom - Cover

Marie's Mom

Copyright© 2006 by comix

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A girl wonders what's keeping her mom happy and once she finds out, and discovers how much she also enjoys it, it's not long before she gets her best friend involved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality  

Marie enjoyed the feel of Shadow's cock in her mouth, as she sucked on him for all she was worth. What had begun as a soft, 5-inch prick, now measured almost 9 inches in length, of hard, pink dog-cock. The taste thrilled her, as she fingered her pussy while she sucked on him. In no time she climaxed all over her fingers, as she plunged them into herself as far as she could get them -- never allowing Shadow to pull out of her mouth. A few minutes later she was rewarded with a mouthful of his hot cum, shooting it down her throat.

"You seemed to have a good time there, dear," her mother told her.

"Yes, I did."

"So, tell me this, does it still seem nasty to you?" Mona asked, throwing Marie's own words back at her.

"Not really. I never thought it could be so good, and I never dreamed I'd be sucking off a dick like that, let alone one attached to a dog!"

"Just wait til he sinks that hard meat into you sweet pussy, then you'll really know what pleasure is."

Shadow moved to the corner of hte room, where he proceeded to clean himself up, then he got up and went to his favorite room -- the kitchen -- where he got a drink of water then went to his bed.

"Looks like you wore him out, dear."

"Come on, mother. I imagine you done the same thing."

"Many, many times, dear."

The two ladies sat on the bed, Marie only half dressed, Mona completely naked, and were quiet for a while, each with their own thoughts.

"Mama? Were you and daddy happy?"

"Yes. Very happy."

"In bed?"

"Of course.

"Your father was a great lover, dear. The first time I saw him naked I almost screamed! Even soft his dick was huge! He was uncut -- uncircumsized -- and his foreskin seemed to almost be as long as his limp dick! That's what really turned me on. I'd suck that dick til it was as hard as it could get and then play with his skin, pulling it back to expose the purplish head and watch as it slowly retracted to cover it up again. When I'd suck him, it was as if the skin reached halfway down my throat and I had to practice taking it in without my gag reflexes kicking in. Took a while, but I finally got the hang of it. He would offer to hold the skin back for me, but I wouldn't let him. Heck, that was what really turned me on the most -- all that skin! It was so sexy I could almost cum just playing with it."

"Did you have a dog then?"

"Oh, no. We didn't get a dog til you were about 10. A German Shepherd, I think."

"Ever do anything with him?"

"No. And it was a 'her'," Mona laughed. "Never entered my mind that something like that could be done with a dog."

"Then how did it get started?"

"Just full of questions tonight, aren't you, dear?"

"Of course."

"Ok, to answer your question, I thought about it when I accidently walked in on Mrs. Franklin."

"Mama Franklin??? Next door???"

"The same."

"But, she must be pushing 75 by now!"

"Actually, she'll be 86 sometime later this year!"

"WOW! Tell me what happened."

"It was about a month after your father passed away.

"I went to her house to borrow something -- can't remember what it was -- and when Bessie didn't come to the door I got a little worried. You know she has heart problems. Anyway, I came back to the house to get the spare key she gave us, went back and let myself into the house. I called her name, but she didn't answer. It was then that the noises from the back of the house got my attention, so I went back there, thinking bessie might need some help.

"Can you imagine how I felt when I saw her, on hands and knees, with Jack fucking the hell outta her?"

"Well, yes. I actually can," Marie laughed, remembering how she'd earlier found Mona.

"Yes, I'm sure you can, dear.

"Anyway, Bessie had a blank look on her face, like she couldn't see me, and seemed to be enjoying the assault by Jack."

"What did you do?"

"I stood there, doing nothing but looking at the scene. I wasn't able to move at all. I wanted to pull Jack off her, but I couldn't do it. It was like my feet were frozen to the floor. I stood there til Jack dismounted and left the room."

"What happened then?"

"Bessie got up, sat on the bed, patted the mattress, and asked me to sit next to her. I did. She placed her hand on my knee and asked me if I'd been shocked by what I'd just witnessed. I told her I was. She told me not to be ashamed of it and she slowly moved her hand up my let to my thighn. After that I only remember bits and pieces of what happened next."

"Well?"

"The next thing I remember is she's got her hand in my panties, playing with my clit until I cum all over her hand. Next, she's pulling off my clothes and pushing me back on the bed, spreading my legs at the samet ime and pushing them back til my knees are rubbing my nipples. It was then that I felt her mouth on my pussy, as she pushed her tongue inside me and sucked my juices til I couldn't stand it any more. Her mouth felt so good that I didn't want her to stop. I think I must have climaxed at least 4 or 5 times while she continued to use that talented tongue on me. I'll tell you this, even though I loved your father dearly, I'd never cum that hard with him.

"I couldn't stay still, nto with that tongue doing those things to me. I remember bucking up, pressing my pussy against her mouth, like I couldn't get enough of her down there. I didn't want her to stop, but soon she did just that. I was about to ask her not to stop when she circled around and straddled her legs over my head, with her puffy pussy now hanging over my face as she lowered herself until I had no choice but to do the same thing to her, use my tongue on her pussy. She was still dripping Jack's cum and it went right into my mouth and I made my tongue as hard as Ic ould and started to fuck it into her sopping hole.

"I'll tell you this, Marie, that was the best pussy I'd ever eaten!"

"I take that to mean that it wasn't the last time you ate another woman?"

"You'd be right, too. But, that's another story. Yes, I did like it, and until she had that stroke about 6 months ago, Bessie and I, along with Jack, and later Shadow, had an affair we both enjoyed very much."

Marie was quiet at that point -- she seemed lost in deep thought.

"What's wrong, dear?" Mona asked.

"Well, I've been having my own affair lately."

"Really? Who is he? Do I know him?"

"That's just it, it's not a 'him', it's a 'her'. Her name is Justine."

"Justine Rogers?"

"Yes."

"Your roommate?"

"One and the same."

"When did this start?"

"My junior year at college."

"Tell me about it."

"Ok.

"Well, I knew something was different with Justine when I met her. Other girls were nervous around her, but the two of us seemed to hit it off from the beginning. I had heard the rumors but never paid any attention to them."

"When did you know for sure she was a lesbian?"

"About halfway through that first year.

"One night I heard something coming from her side of the room and when I went to see what it was I found her with a vibrator stuck up her twat, and she was licking her own juices from her fingers. When she saw me, she sat up and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards her. I fell on top of her and, without even thinging about what we were doing, we began to kiss each other and then we were feeling each other up, grabbing boobs and sliding hands to each others twats as well."

"What did you do?"

"At first I went along with what she was doing, only later realizing how good it felt to have her doing to me what I was doing to her as well. Pretty soon she's gotten me off her and had me on my back and her head was between my legs, with her tongue up my wet -- and getting wetter -- pussy. I loved the feel of her tongue on my clit, sucking it into her mouth, stroking it and making me cum into her mouth.

"Pretty soon we had reversed positions and, as she sucked on em, I started to suck on her as well, mimicking the things she was doing to me. You have to realize, this was the first time I'd ever done anything like that. I was a novice, but I was learnign quickly, loving every moment of it as well. What really appealed to me were her nipples. The stood out almost a full inch when they were hard, and for some reason I was drawn to them, sucking on them like a baby would, and she loved the attention I paid to them as well. While I sucked on one nipple she would pinch one of mine with one hand and rub my clit with her other hand. Soon we were stiing facing each other, playing with nipples and clits at the same time. I think we sat there for hours, enjoying the feelings between us."

As Marie told her story, Mona begant o play with her daughter's pussy, slowly pumping 3 fingers into her wet hole, while stroking her own clit at the same time with her other hand.

"Before long it was time to eat ech other out again and this time we just took turns, she did me first and then I returned the favor. I'll tell you this, those 4 years at college were some of the most exciting years for me and Justine."

"No regrets."

"None. Why should there have been? From then til graduation we were lovers, even luring others into the room and enjoying them as well."

"Ever fuck a man?"

"No. The thought never crossed my mind. Justine and I were an 'item' and did't think of anything other then pleasing each other."

"Why?"

"Justine was giving me all I needed and I never thought of men."

"So, you're still a virgin then?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.