Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

"That's good enough for me", I said, as I stood up, kicked off my shoes, and began unbuttoning my shirt.

My cock had come back to full attention, making a noticeable bulge in my khaki's as I tugged the tails of my shirt out of my waistband. I tossed the shirt onto the bed behind me and moved to unbuckle my belt.

Sherry's eyes were locked on the center of my body as I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly and unbuttoned the waistband of my slacks. I let them drop to the floor and stepped out of them, then picked them up and tossed them to join my shirt.

I took a step forward to get closer to Sherry, clad only in socks and white briefs.

"Will you do the honors, or shall I?" I said with a grin.

Sherry looked up at me and then back down. "What's that?" she asked.

I looked where she pointed. There was a dark wet spot about the size of a nickel on my briefs, just below the waistband where the head of my cock was lodged.

"That's a sign of how excited touching you made me, Sherry. That's pre-cum. When a man is hard for a while, his body produces that to help lubricate things when he enters a woman. It's basically seminal fluid without any sperm in it. You've probably never seen it in any of the movies you've watched, since everything there is done mechanically, without any real passion."

"I see. I'm honored, I think. At any rate- I believe I'll do the "honors", as you put it" Sherry said, looking up at me with a twisted half-grin.

I smiled back, and waited as Sherry grasped my waistband with a hand on either side and pulled first out, then down, exposing me to her gaze. I was at full attention, the head swollen and purple. As we watched, a bit of pre-cum made its way out of the slit, to form a shiny, clear droplet.

"Oh my God- you're so big", she gasped. She kept tugging down until the briefs dropped to the floor of their own accord.

"Ah... the three words every man loves to hear", I laughed. "Actually, Sherry- flattered though I am, I must be honest with you. I'm just about average in length. Maybe a little thicker than average though."

"Well, you look big to me!" she replied.

"Thank you very much indeed Sherry, my dear."

"You're most welcome John... John, you said earlier that you'd "take care of it yourself after I left"... could... could I see you do that?"

I was stunned once more. This was far, far more than I'd ever have expected from Sherry. Somewhere deep inside her had lurked a sensuality that even twenty-eight years of suppression hadn't stifled.

"I'd be most happy to do that for you, Sherry" I said, "Let's go over here where I can lie down and not make a mess on you and the rug."

I turned and walked over to the bed I'd been sitting on earlier. I turned the spread down and stacked one pillow on top of the other in the center of the bed. I then crawled onto the bed and stretched out in the center with my shoulders and head resting on the stacked pillows.

"Come over here and sit next to me where you can see, Sherry", I said, patting the mattress beside me.

Sherry came over and sat sidesaddle next to my thigh, facing me. Her face was taut and flushed with excitement. Her eyes locked on mine for a few seconds before dropping lower.

I took my rigid cock in my right hand and began a slow stroking motion, while I looked at Sherry's body. Her nipples were tight and erect, and her sidesaddle position afforded me a view between her thighs. Her pubic hair was thicker there, partly obscuring her vaginal lips. Although it was partially in shadow, I could see the some of the hair was damp and matted from our earlier exertions. I found that very stimulating.

I was already excited and could tell that it wouldn't take long. My cock drooled out precum constantly as I began stroking faster.

"Tell me what you want to see, Sherry!" I gasped.

"I want you to cum for me John. I want to see you shoot your stuff like the movies!"

"Then help me Sherry! Put your hand on my thigh. I want to feel you touching me."

"Like this?" She put her hand on my upper thigh and began moving it slowly in a circle.

"Oh yes... just like that Sherry. That feels so good!"

I could feel myself getting closer to the edge. I tried to hold back as long as possible, so that I could give Sherry a better show, but the sight of Sherry naked, leaning over me, watching everything I did, and the feel of her hand was making it increasingly difficult.

My hips began bucking upward involuntarily as I stroked myself. Sherry's hand was moving in a larger circle now, covering the inside of my thigh, the back of her hand occasionally brushing against my balls.

I moaned a little as I got closer to cumming. My toes began to clench involuntarily.

"It won't be long now, Sherry. I want you to cup my balls in your hand. I want you to feel it when I cum!"

Sherry moved her hand between my thighs and gently cupped my balls as I came to the edge and then beyond.

My fist slid smoothly up and down my shaft, all slick with my fluids... motions getting jerky.

Can't hold back any longer!

THERE! I grunted and bucked up off the bed, only my shoulders and heels holding me up. Cock pointing straight up, my fist tight, stretching the skin of my cock taut.

My semen arched high. Milky streams fountained up to land on my stomach and chest. Long warm splashes, cooling on my skin. Two, three, four times, less each time. The final one dribbled down my fingers to pool in a white clot in the dark hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.