Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

I took Sherry's hand and led her in front of the mirror that was behind the dresser. I turned her to face the mirror. "Ok, kick off your shoes and stand right here, Sherry". She did as instructed.

I stepped directly behind her and eased up until my chest barely touched her shoulders. "Okay now Sherry, just relax. Watch in the mirror."

I put both hands on her shoulders and began to massage her shoulders and neck. Her shoulders and neck were hard as wood from tension. I could feel the tightness in her muscles began to relax as I rubbed gently. As she relaxed even more, I ran the fingers of first one, then both hands up her neck and into her hair to massage her scalp. I could feel her loosen up as she leaned back against me.

Her eyes were open, but unfocused, enjoying the sensations.

I ran my hands slowly down her shoulder and arms, massaging as I went. Upper arms, forearm, wrist, hands, fingers each received its share of attention. I unbuttoned the cuffs of her blouse and then moved back up her arms. When I reached her shoulders, I stepped back slightly and began rubbing her upper back. Sherry was beginning to moan faintly as the tension left her body. Easing my hands back up to her shoulders, I moved back against her.

Slowly, I eased my hands over her shoulders and down across her breasts. As I did that, Sherry's head came up and her eyes focused on my hands. I thought she might say something, but she just looked at me in the mirror and then back to my hands.

I cupped her breasts, feeling the nipples hard against my palms. I whispered in Sherry's ear, "Jerry may not appreciate them, but I do. Your breasts are so full and soft, Sherry they feel good in my hands. Does that feel good to you?"

"Yessss... oh yessss..."

"Good, Sherry, I want you to feel good!"

I hefted her breasts. Lifting them and letting my fingers rub on her hard nipples. Sherry moaned and leaned back harder against me. Her buttocks made contact with my already hard cock. I almost moaned myself. It had been a long time since I'd been with a woman.

I let go of her right breast, drawing a groan of protest, which I converted to one of pleasure when I kissed the back of Sherry's neck. With my right hand I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, which I then tugged out of the waist of her skirt.

Using both hands, I spread her blouse, revealing her breasts. They were even better than I remembered, full and firm, the nipples standing hard and proud. I fondled them for a few minutes, cupping them and rolling the nipples gently between thumb and forefinger. All the while I kept whispering encouragement to Sherry, telling her how beautiful her breasts were, how sexy, how good it felt to touch her.

She was moaning nearly continuously now, her breathing fast and ragged. I decided it was time to ramp things up a bit. I moved back slightly and eased the blouse off her shoulders.

"Lets get rid of this- it's just in the way", I whispered. Sherry gave a little half-nod. I slipped the blouse off and tossed it onto the dresser.

"Give me your hands, Sherry. I want you to feel what I'm feeling." She raised her hands tentatively, unsure of what to do. Taking her hands in mine, I raised them to her breasts.

"Touch those beautiful breasts, Sherry! Feel what I've been feeling."

Her hands moved somewhat reluctantly at first, then more definitely, not needing mine to guide them.

"That's right Sherry! You look so sexy playing with your breasts. You have no idea how excited you've made me! Jerry doesn't know what he's missing! Tell me how it feels."

Sherry looked me squarely in the eye through the mirror. "Oh, God, it feels so good! My nipples are so sensitive they feel like they are on fire! What have you done to me? It's never felt like this!"

That's how it should feel, Sherry. That's part of what your breasts were made for." I whispered, nibbling on her earlobe. She moaned again and gave a little shudder.

I eased my hands down her soft belly and found the waistband of her skirt. It took a bit of fumbling, but I undid the catch and zipper, and let her skirt fall to the floor.

The sudden rush of air on her skin startled her, and she started a bit before looking down in the mirror to see herself fully exposed.

The view was quite good. Sherry had an excellent figure. The mirror revealed a soft, smooth belly with a reasonably narrow waist, flaring into broad womanly hips, which tapered into shapely if slightly unfashionably thick thighs and calves. The juncture of her thighs was covered with a triangle of somewhat sparse red pubic hair a shade or two lighter then that on her head.

My hands were on her hips now and I caressed the smooth skin there.

Sherry's hands started to drop from her breasts to try to cover herself.

"No, Sherry, just keep doing what you were doing!" I took her hands in mine and put them back on her breasts. She shivered a bit as they made contact, and she began fondling herself as if hypnotized.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.