Blackmail and Other Dirty Words
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

Upon reflection, I decided it would be better not to give Sherry an entire night to worry about things, so I would wait until morning to call. After a little more thinking about my plan, I put it in the back of my mind and concentrated on relaxation.

Dinner was cooked, and eaten, and an amount of Chianti sufficient to make me drowsy was consumed. Leftovers were Tupperware'd, dishes washed and kitchen cleaned. Bed beckoned and I answered the call, falling into a deep dreamless sleep by about ten o'clock.

Years of waking at 6 am kicked in and I was up, and in the shower at my usual time, muttering to myself about obsessive-compulsive behavior. After showering and managing to shave without looking like I'd used a Cuisinart for a razor, I tossed my shaving kit and some clothes into the duffle and put my blue pinstriped suit, a light blue Oxford cloth shirt and a maroon rep tie bearing the coat of arms of my alma mater into a garment bag.

A grapefruit half and a fried egg sandwich later, I was sitting at the kitchen table, Trac phone in hand.

I'd already checked to make sure that Jerry had left, and that Sherry's car was still there. I hit the redial button and waited for the phone to ring.

After two rings, a sleepy-sounding Sherry picked up, "... 'lo."

"Good morning, Sherry", I said in my most cheerful bright and early voice, "and how are you this fine morning?"

Long pause, then "who is this?"

"Why, Sherry my dear, I'm shocked, shocked, I say that you don't recognize me!"

There was another long pause.

"You! I was wondering if you'd decided that you'd tormented me enough... but I guess not."

"You guessed right, Sherry. Now, why don't you get a pad and make notes, if you think you can't remember my instructions."

"Never mind the notes. I can remember what you tell me!"

"OK, no notes", I said, grinning to myself. "Here's what I want you to do. First, make sure you have no place else to be from noon until 4 pm today. Second, do you know where the Mykonos Deli is in the food court at the Capitol Center Mall?"

"Yes, I know where that is."

"OK, I want you to park in the Jefferson Avenue parking building and meet me in front of Mykonos at noon today."

"All right, I suppose I don't have much choice, do I?"

"Sure you do, Sherry. There are always choices... and consequences for the choices we make."

"All right, all right, you've made your point! I'll be there. Is that all?"

"Not quite all, Sherry. I want you dressed the same way as you were dressed the last time we saw each other. Not the same clothes, necessarily, but the same articles of clothing."

"You mean... ?"

"Yes", I interrupted, "I mean a blouse and skirt, with no bra or panties. Is that clear enough?"

"Yes, I guess that's about as clear as you can get", Sherry said in a resigned tone.

"OK now, do you understand everything? Why don't you repeat it back to me?"

Sherry sighed. "Go to the Capitol Center Mall. Park in the Jefferson Avenue parking building. Meet you at noon in front of the Mykonos Deli stand in the food court. Wear a blouse and skirt with no underwear. How's that?"

"Very good Sherry! Maybe you can audition for the part of Mister (or would it be MS?) Memory when they do the next remake of "The Thirty-Nine Steps"", I said in a mocking voice.

"Thank you so very much", Sherry replied caustically.

"You're most welcome my dear. Unless you have any questions, I'll see you at noon."

"No, I guess I don't have any questions. I guess we all have to pay for what we've done one way or the other. I just hope you end up paying, someday!"

"Who knows, Sherry? We see through a glass, darkly. I may be in your shoes one day. Not literally, I hope, since I'm pretty sure your feet are smaller than a 10 1/2 D, although wearing too-tight shoes could be considered paying in pain."

I could hear Sherry try to stifle a laugh. "Is that all?"

"That's all Sherry... until noon then!"

I pressed the "end" button and disconnected. After removing the battery, I placed it and the phone in my safe and locked the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.