Blackmail and Other Dirty Words
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

I went back in the office and killed time for about a half-hour. I figured that was long enough for Sherry to read the letter and look at all the evidence. I also figured that if I waited another half-hour, she'd be getting really nervous waiting to be contacted. Truth be told, I was a bit nervous as well.

At the end of an hour, I decided enough was enough, so I picked up the Trac-phone and hit redial. The phone only had time to ring once before Sherry picked up.

Pitching my voice as before I said "Is this Sherry Lewis?"

"Who are you, what do you want, why are you doing this to me?" she blurted out.

"You'll know who I am soon enough. I assume you'd had a chance to look through the information I sent you?"

"Yes. God if this gets out you'll destroy me!" she said shakily.

"Well then, I guess you'll just have to make sure that I don't let it get out, won't you?

"What... what do you want from me? I don't have much money."

"I don't want money, Sherry."

"Then what do you want? You didn't go to all this trouble just to frighten me."

"You're right about that" I said, "now, here's what you're going to do- write this down if you can't remember directions, because I'm only going to tell you this once. Do you know where the Barton's Landing McDonalds is?"

"Yes."

"OK- in one hour I want you to be at the Barton's Landing McDonalds. Come in the East door. That will be the one on the river side of the building, or the right side as you stand in front of the building. Do you understand me so far?"

Yes, but what... ?"

"No questions!" I said nastily, "Just listen and make sure you don't mess up!"

"OK!"

"Wear a skirt and blouse that buttons in the front. No panty hose."

"All right. How will I know you?"

"Never mind that, I'll know you. Remember- tell no one, and NO COPS! If anything looks funny I'll just leave and send this stuff out, so make sure you don't screw up. Oh, yeah- if you do call in the cops and they manage to arrest me, just keep in mind that I have this stuff set to go out automatically and you'll be screwed!"

"All right! I promise! Please don't let that stuff out!" she said, She was practically in tears.

"Just do as you're told and no tricks and you'll be fine. Now- the time is exactly 9:33 by my watch. Be where I told you in one hour from 9:40! Oh yeah- DON'T be early! I want you walking in that door at 10:40. Do you get me?"

"Yes- I'll do exactly as you say!"

"See that you do!"

I hung up before she could say anything more.

Now, Barton's Landing is no more than a fifteen-minute drive under the worst driving conditions, so I knew I wasn't pressing Sherry. She'd have time to try anything she liked to catch me, so I would give her the chance.

I pulled the battery from the Trac-phone and locked it and the phone in my safe. It took the same charger as my regular phone, so I'd trashed all the wrapping and accessories outside the mall where I'd bought it. There were no fingerprints on the stuff I'd left with Sherry and no way to connect me with them.

If she had the cops standing by at McDonalds, I'd simply deny having any idea what she was talking about, and just say I was surprised to see my neighbor and wanted to say hello to her. If she was wired, there wasn't a lot I could do other than be discreet about what I said. Oh, well, such are the risks of the criminal life.

I put on my boots and coat and went out the front door. After tossing the morning paper inside, I started the truck to let it warm up and then swept the snow off the steps and walk.

As I worked, I kept an eye on Sherry's house. Her Taurus was still snow-covered, and there didn't seem to be any new tracks leading in.

Once the snow was cleared, I hopped in the truck and headed for the post office where I checked the post office box I used for private correspondence. As I expected, there was nothing there.

Next stop, Barton's Landing.

Taking my time I arrived at the strip of stores anchored by McDonald's about 10:15. That gave me time to stroll through the sporting goods store there and pick up a reason for being there as well as a box of .308 Winchester ammunition and some fly-tying materials.

By 10:30, I was seated in a rear booth facing the door at McDonalds with a large cup of coffee. I'd chosen that booth because it was partially screened from view by other booths and because it was directly underneath the security camera aimed at the door. Even the widest of wide-angle lenses can't shoot around corners.

The stage was set. Now all we needed was the leading lady to appear.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.