Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

I watched Sherry's taillights vanish into the spotty snow before I replaced the screen, closed the window and clambered over the tailgate. I put the camera back behind the seat and stuck the key in the ignition before a thought struck me.

Taking the key out, I exited the truck and locked the door behind me. I took out my wallet and put all the cash into my front pocket. Before I dashed across the street to the "Adult Entertainment " center.

As I came inside, my nose was assaulted by a miasmic mixture of cigarette smoke, bleach, and other, less savory, odors. The place was nearly empty as I walked over to the counter.

The clerk was a thin, pasty looking guy with a bad toupee and worse teeth. He grinned to give me a better view as I approached.

"Help you?" he asked.

Yeah- I'm investigating the redheaded woman that just left here. I need to know everything you can tell me about her" I replied.

He gave me a knowing sort of leer. "Well I'd need to see some ID so I know you're legit".

I reached in my pocket and pulled out the rolled up bills. Peeling off a fifty, I laid it on the counter. "President Grant will vouch for me", I said with a smile.

"I really ought to have two forms of Identification for something as important as this, you know.

I peeled off a hundred, but held onto it. "Mr. Franklin will back up President Grant, and Mr. Franklin's twin will make an appearance when our business is finished."

"Well maybe you'll think what I have is worth more when you see it" he said.

"No time like the present, my friend, no time like the present."

"Step into my office, Mr... ?"

"Marlowe, Phillip Marlowe."

"Of course! I should have recognized you." He said with a bit of a chuckle.

We went behind the counter and into an office that would make a coat closet seem spacious.

"OK- let see what we have here..." he said, pecking away at a filthy keyboard.

"Lewis, Sherry, 1013 Benjamin Street, Powder City. 5'5", 140 lb, Red Hair, Hazel eyes, age 50, needs corrective lenses. Used a Visa card to leave a deposit- card expires 2-08. First rental about a year ago, rents 2-3 dvd's about every two weeks, never late returning them. List of rentals... here. That's about all."

"I can print you the whole file, including a scanned-in copy of her Driver's License."

"OK — that sounds like exactly what I'm looking for." I replied.

He punched a couple buttons and the laser printer in the corner started purring and spitting out paper.

While the printer was working, I was idly looking through the office door into the sales floor, when I noticed the surveillance cameras.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.