Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 50

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

We didn’t say much on the short drive back home. I was concentrating on the road, and I think Sherry was lost in her own thoughts. It was a companionable silence, though. Neither of us felt the need to fill the air with chatter.

Once home, we lugged our stuff inside and took a few minutes to put it all away. Since we didn’t have anywhere to go, Sherry and I both changed into sweats. I started a fire in the fireplace stove, and fixed some cocoa.

We lounged on the sofa in front of the fire for a while, just talking and occasionally necking. It was wonderful to have someone with me to share the day with.

After a while, our talk turned to dinner. Sherry wanted to make something, because I’d been doing the cooking so far. After some discussion about what I liked (anything except beets, pretty much), she suggested chicken and dumplings. I had everything she needed to make her crockpot recipe, so I showed her where everything was and got the crockpot out. At that point, she shooed me out of the kitchen.

I took the opportunity to log in to my computer and check my personal email. Nothing important. I deleted a bunch of junk and logged out. The Internet was slow on this Christmas Eve. I surfed around for a bit and gave it up.

Sherry had finished cutting up the ingredients and putting them in the crock pot to cook. When we were ready to eat, she told me, she’d mix up some drop biscuit dough and drop it in to make the dumplings. Sure sounded good to me. She set the crock pot heating, and we returned to the living room.

“I don’t know about you, John, but I don’t think I’ll be hungry until pretty late- It’s already 3:30 and we didn’t eat until; after 1:00. That was more lunch than I usually eat anyhow.”

“Yeah- I don’t usually eat a lot for lunch myself. We can even wait until we get back from church if you want. I imagine it won’t be much after 8:00. The service starts at 7:00.”

“That sounds good to me. Now, how shall we pass the time until church?”

“I vote for some more cocoa, maybe with a touch of Bailey’s, a Christmas movie and some necking on the sofa.”

“I’ll second that motion! I need to go use the bathroom, and then we can queue up a movie.”

‘I’ll start some fresh cocoa, and just bring the Bailey’s to the couch. How about “White Christmas”?”

“Sounds good, but are you trying to get me tipsy and have your wicked way with me?”

“Not at all, Doll! I want you awake and actively participating!”

Sherry laughed at that. “Soon, Handsome. Very, very soon!”

I grinned back.

The next couple of hours was relaxing and intimate. The level in the Bailey’s dropped noticeably as we enjoyed the antics of Bing, Danny, Rosey, and Vera, and did some kissing and touching of our own. All too soon, it was time to get ready for church.

I checked the outside temperature, which stood at a frosty 7F. The snow had stopped, the truck was reasonably clean and the walk still clear. Sherry and I opted for warmth and layers, rather than fashion, in our outfits.

It was only a short drive to the church, where we gathered in the sanctuary with about 25 other hardy souls who’d braved the elements. I knew most of them and greeted and was greeted by name. I introduced Sherry to several of them.

Our pastor, O.C. Edens, gave a short message on the meaning of the day, the Advent wreath was lit, as the old, old story was read once again. It brought back memories of Christmases when our family was gathered around the advent wreath as the candles were lit and we took turns reading the verses.

I glanced over at Sherry to see that her eyes were teary as were mine. She saw my glance and gave me a smile and took my hand. I gave hers a squeeze in return.

We finished by singing carols- the old, familiar ones, then O.C. pronounced the benediction and greeted us as we filed out. Sherry and I had sat near the front, since I knew that O.C. would urge everyone to be there anyway. As it happened, we were the last ones out.

“Good to see you John. It’s been a while.”

I laughed. “Since just before Thanksgiving, actually. We’ve been working on a new project that will be announced before long. I can’t say a lot about it, but It’s safe to say that we’ll be expanding our operations in the coming year.”

O.C. shook Sherry’s hand. “Always nice to see a new face.”

“O.C., I’d like you to meet Mrs. Sherry Lewis. Sherry is my guest for a while.”

“Nice to meet you Mrs. Lewis. You look familiar- do you work in the library?”

“Nice to meet you Reverend. Yes, I started there not too long ago. I’m surprised you recognized me.”

“Please, Mrs. Lewis, it’s O.C ... It took me a bit.”

Well, if you’re O.C., then I’m Sherry. I know I look a sight, but I’m better then I’ve been in a good while.”

“What happened to you, if you don’t mind saying?”

“I don’t mind telling you, but you’ll understand if I don’t want everyone to know the details.

“Of course. We’ll treat this as a confidence. I assume John already knows.”

“Yes- he actually witnessed it and maybe saved my life, he certainly saved me a worse beating. Long story short, my husband raped me the night before last. Yesterday morning I told him that if he ever did anything like that again, I’d be gone when he woke up. He slapped me and told me that I’d do what he said, or else, then went to eat breakfast. I walked out the door and was trying to get in my car when he caught up to me, and gave me these bruises and knocked me down. I tried to crawl away and as he reached down to grab me, John kicked him in the ba ... I mean testicles, from behind. John and one of my other neighbors had been talking in front of John’s house down the street. John and Chuck took care of me until the police and ambulance got there. My soon-to-be-ex husband is still in the hospital facing surgery for crushed testicles. I was treated and released, on the condition that John keep an eye on me, as he’s an EMT. I had nowhere else to go, and didn’t want to be alone anyhow, so I’m staying with John for a while. Now you know the “rest of the story”.”

“I was afraid it was something like that. I’m glad John was there to help. He’s a very good man.”

I had to blush. “Anyone would have done the same thing.”

O.C. turned to me. “No, John- not everyone would. They would have maybe yelled at him to stop and called the police, but they wouldn’t have gotten involved. You know I was in the Marines, and what you did was what a Marine would have done.”

“That’s an honor, O.C ... I did what I had to do.”

“Well, Mrs Lewis, uhh Sherry, I won’t hold either of you up longer on this Christmas Eve. I just want you to know that if I can help in any way, just call the church. Please come back for services, or just to talk, anytime. Let me give you a card.”

“Thank you! I felt welcome here the minute I walked in.”

“John- It’s good to hear that good things are happening here. I hope to see you more often.”

“You know me O.C ... Like Winston Churchill, I’m not a pillar of the church. I tend to support it from outside, like a Buttress.” I said with a wink.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah- heard it before. You just get yourself in here more often, or I’ll go all Marine on your butt!” He laughed and gave me a hug.

He gave Sherry a hug too. “Merry Christmas, you two.”

“Merry Christmas, O.C.” we chorused.

It was a bit breezy when we left the church, and the walk back to the truck was chilly indeed. The truck was cold, and didn’t warm up much on the short drive home.

We dashed inside and I stoked up the fire even before I took my outdoor clothes off.

We hung our coats on the hooks by the door.

“Brrr! Come here and help me warm up!” said Sherry, as she scuttled to the front of the fireplace.

I just grinned and wrapped her in my arms as she snuggled in tight.

“John- I can’t thank you enough for those boots and the other warm clothes! My feet didn’t even get cold! I’d have been shivering in my regular stuff.”

“I’m glad I twisted your arm. Weather like this can be mean, and even deadly!”

“This is without a doubt the best Christmas I can remember for many years. The first ones after we got married were nice, but things just changed so slowly I didn’t even realize it, and honestly, I think Jerry didn’t either.”

“You’re probably right, Hon. I don’t think very many people set out to be horse’s asses.”

“Anyway- that’s past. I have to look ahead.”

“Yep- you have the rest of your life ahead of you. You have a job, and a future. I’m pretty sure that when Wanda retires you’ll be offered the Head Librarian job. You’ll have independent income, and I’m sure you’ll come out of the divorce with some assets of your own.”

Sherry sighed. “I don’t want to think about that now. I just want out. John, I don’t hate Jerry, I just want to be done with him!”

I hugged her as I stroked her hair with one hand. “We will get you a lawyer, and make sure you get a fair split of things. You did all the homemaking for almost 30 years, so you’re entitled to a split of all the assets. But you’re right. Tonight isn’t the time for all this. There will be plenty of time later on.”

Sherry looked up at me. “Thank you for everything John. Thank you for awakening me, thank you for treating me like someone worthwhile, thank you for pointing me at my job, and loaning me the money. Thank you for saving my life and taking me in.”

I kissed her gently on the lips. “No thanks necessary, but you’re welcome. Sherry, you are a smart, truly brave woman. You had the gumption to stand up to Jerry and walk away when he went beyond limit. You’ve charmed Wanda and everyone else that’s patronized the library ... and you’ve charmed me! I swear I love you more every minute we’re together. Thank you for being you, Sherry Lewis. Thank you for gracing my home, and my life! I love you!”

“I love you too, John. I never in my wildest dreams imagined having someone that cares about me the way you do.”

“Sherry, I had pretty much given up on finding that special person. I loved Lana, but we both knew that it wasn’t for more than a season. We wanted different things, in different places. With you, it’s different than anything I’ve ever felt. It’s like somehow our edges fit together. You’re the hand to my glove, or the other way around- I don’t know. I do know that we just FIT!”

Sherry hugged my so tightly that I swear my ribs creaked. “Oh God yes, we do! I’m yours John. Always.”

“Always, Sherry my Lady Love, always and forever- to the end of the road.”

“To the end of the road, John, my darling!”

We kissed warmly and vigorously, and held each other so tightly that we could feel our jagged pieces come together.

I don’t know how long we stood like that, but finally we relaxed. Both of our faces were wet. It was a wonderful feeling. We just stood there grinning at each other like fools. Finally Sherry spoke up.”I don’t know about you, John, but I hate to admit that I’m hungry!”

“Me too, Sweetheart! Lets get those dumplings made and eat!

Sherry mixed up the biscuit dough, and made the dumplings. Sherry’s recipe was very good, and I told her so. We each had some supermarket pumpkin pie for dessert, along with iced tea.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.