Blackmail and Other Dirty Words
Chapter 49

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

Once we were dressed, we made breakfast and sat around the table eating it. When we’d finished, I put the dishes in the sink to be washed later and sat down with a last cup of coffee.

“Well sweetheart, I think that we ought to go to the police station and sign our statements, maybe we can find out what they’ve charged Jerry with. I’ll give Officer Greene a call.”

Sherry sighed. “I suppose we ought to ... maybe we can find out what Jerry’s charged with, too.”

I took out my phone and the card Officer Greene had given me and dialed the cell number.

I made arrangements to meet Officer Greene at the station in 30 minutes. When I looked out the door, I wondered if that was a bit overoptimistic. About six inches of new snow had fallen. There hadn’t been much wind, so it was lying in a smooth blanket over everything. The outside thermometer by the door read 15 degrees.

I called Sherry over and pointed it out. “I’ll go get the walk shovelled and the truck swept off and warmed up. You probably want to dress more warmly that that. Especially on your feet. Sherry was wearing a sort of high-topped walking shoe.

“This is as warm a shoe as I have, John. Jerry always cleaned the snow off the walk, and I never really went out in it much until I got my job. I never had much money to spend on myself anyhow. I’ll be OK.”

I shook my head in amazement. “That stingy asshole! Those will have to do for now, but this winter’s looking snowy, and you’re going to be in and out a lot working. Once we get done with the cops, I’m taking you to Cabelas and getting you some decent cold-weather gear!”

“But John...”

“But me no buts, Sherry! I’m serious. Those flimsy things are fine for nice weather, but they’ll will get snow covered and then melt and soak your feet. You’ll have wet feet all day. I bet you don’t have warm socks, or pants that aren’t cotton or a warm coat or gloves, either!”

“Well, you’ve seen my coat John. It’s okay. I really don’t need the rest...”.

“Sweetheart, your coat’s OK for dashing out and getting in the car from the house, or to and from church, but its only 15 out there, and I bet it’s going to be colder tonight. Winter’s just getting going, and we both know it gets below zero here most years.”

Sherry looked a little teary and upset. “John- I can’t afford any of that stuff! I don’t want you spending a lot of money on me! You’ve taken me in and fed me as it is!”.

I gently cupped her chin in my hand and looked her in the eye.

“Sherry, you know I can afford this. I want to do it. It’s Christmas Eve, for heaven’s sake. When is a better time to do something for someone you love? I love you and I want you to have nice warm clothing- it’s part of caring for and about you. Please Sherry, I don’t want us to fuss over this.”

Sherry shook her head. “John Darkscar, you’re something else! You always know what to say. I just haven’t had anyone that wanted to care for me for I don’t know how long. Jerry did at first, I think, but not for a long time.’ She hugged me. “Of course I’ll accept this stuff. I just don’t know what I can ever do for you that’s even close.”

I kissed her gently on the forehead, and then when she looked up, on the lips. “Just be with me, Sherry. Be my partner and my companion and my lover. I promise you that you’ll never regret it!” I was crying myself.

Sherry grabbed me by my ears and gave me a fierce kiss. “Damn you John Darkscar! I thought I was cried out, but I’m not!” She kissed me again. “I don’t know why you want the likes of me, but yes, a thousand times yes! I’d given up on ever having anyone care for and about me like you do! You saved me in a dozen ways. I will be all that and more! You’ll never have cause to regret asking me.”

“You know it’s not always going to be sweetness and light? We’re going to have to get used to each other. If I push you too hard or in a direction you don’t want to go, I want and expect you to push back! I want a partner, not a puppet! That goes both ways, if you push me, I promise to push back until we understand where we’re going!”

“I know John! It will take some time for me to be a partner, but I’ll make you proud.”

“Oh Sherry darling, I’m already proud!” I kissed her once more. “Now, lets wipe our faces and let me get the snow cleaned off.

I put on my insulated boots and hunting parka and swept the porch. The walk needed shovelling and the truck needed swept off. I started it and turned the heat on full. I made sure that Sherry had a clear path to the passenger door, and then went back to the porch and put the tools away under the swing.

The drive to the station was slow, but uneventful. The snow had stopped, and the main roads were relatively clear, having been plowed and salted. Our little back street hadn’t had a plow over it for a good while, but it wasn’t bad, and the traffic was light.

We pulled up at the station just as Office Green was getting out of his car. “Howdy folks- sorry to get you out in this, but I need to get this file together pretty quick.”

“No problem, Officer. We needed to go out anyhow.”

“How are you doing today, Mrs Lewis? I see your face is pretty bruised up.”

“I’m pretty stiff here and there and a bit bruised up, but it really looks worse than I feel.”

“That’s good to hear. I’m glad you weren’t seriously injured.

“Well, that’s mostly due to John here and also our neighbor Chuck. They stepped in and stopped Jerry. He was so incensed, I don’t know what would have happened if they hadn’t.”

“I’m just glad they did, Mrs. Lewis. Let’s go inside folks.”

We went inside to a conference room where Officer Greene gave us copies of our printed out statements. “If you folks would read these, make and initial any corrections, and then sign and date then when you’re satisfied, I’ll have our clerk witness them.

I read mine and found nothing that needed fixing, so i signed off on mine. Sherry made a couple of small corrections on hers, before she also signed off.

Greene picked them up and said “Thanks folks, I hated to tie up any of your Christmas Eve, but I can send the file over to the DA’s office and they can get the ball rolling.”

Sherry spoke up. “Can you tell me what he’ll be charged with?”

“Well, I’m recommending that he be charged with Spousal Abuse, Assault and Battery, Sexual Assault on a Spouse, and I’ve also gotten a protective order that orders him not to have any contact with you that’s not authorized by the Court, and to remain at least 100 feet from you at all times, except for court hearings and legal meetings. The terms of that may change, but he won’t be arraigned until he’s transferred from the hospital to the jail, anyhow, and it’s my understanding that it will be at least several more days.”

“Thanks! I appreciate all you’ve done for me.”

“Happy to do it. It’s my job after all. How can I reach you if I need to speak with you again?”

I jumped in at this point. “For the time being she’s staying at my house on the advice of the ER doctor. He didn’t want to release her if she didn’t have someone to help if she had any trouble. She doesn’t have a cell phone, so just call mine. One of us will let you know if that changes.”

“OK folks and thanks again. Merry Christmas! Be safe on the roads.”

“Merry Christmas”, we choroused back.

Sherry and I walked out of the station and got in my truck. If anything, it was colder than before the wind was picking up, and the truck wasn’t really warm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.