Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 48

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

I awoke at the usual time, and came slowly aware of a warm, soft presence in the bed with me. Sometime during the night, Sherry had rolled over on her side (as had I) and she was now spooned against me. I had my arm around her, just under her breasts, and my nose was buried in her fragrant hair. I was greatly enjoying the situation, but my bladder had other plans. As I tried to gently extricate my arm, Sherry stirred.

At first she stiffened and struggled a little- fighting out of my arm, before she realized where she was and who she was with. Her face was badly bruised on one side, she had a big shiner under one eye, and a smaller one under the other. She still looked wonderful to me.

“Oh, John! I’m sorry! I was confused for a bit! Did I hurt you?”

“Not at all, Sherry. I just need to use the bathroom. I was hoping I wouldn’t wake you.”

“Oh John, I wish you hadn’t said that”, she said as she came completely awake, “now I have to go, and pretty quickly, too.”

I laughed. “Go on Hon! I can wait a bit.”

Sherry rolled over and climbed out of bed. Not even pausing for a second, she headed for the bathroom. I enjoyed watching her, as I marvelled at how totally at ease she was, and at just how much Jery had missed over the years, and ultimately thrown away in a fit of rage.

I got out of bed a bit more leisurely and sauntered down the hall to the bathroom. Surprisingly, Sherry had even left the door open. (Something that no woman in my experience had ever done with me.)

I knocked gently on the doorframe as I stood out of direct sight.

“C’mon in John. I’m just about done.”

I walked on in, just as Sherry stood up from the toilet and flushed it. The sound of moving water only increased the hydraulic pressure.

“Stand aside, Sherry, or you might get wet!” I teased.

Sherry stepped over between the sink and tub as I squeezed by her and squared up with the toilet. I glanced over at Sherry, half-expecting her to turn away. She saw my look and blushed furiously. “I hope you don’t think this is weird, but I’ve always wondered how guys pee.”

I was almost floored. How could I ever have imagined this from the prim houswife of a couple months ago?

“You’re welcome to watch Sherry. I have no secrets.”

I turned back to the toilet and took myself in hand, aiming at the bowl. I felt something next to me and realized that Sherry was standing nearly against me. I had a naughty thought.

“Give me your hand, Sherry.” I took her right hand and placed it on my cock. Then holding my hand over hers, and fighting down the reflex to erect, I let fly. Once I was on target, I moved my hand away and let Sherry aim me. She did rather well, but took the opportunity to wiggle the stream around a bit. When I was done, Sherry shook me a bit, then let go- perhaps a bit relucatantly.

“God, John, you’re so naughty ... but I guess I am too!”, Sherry giggled.

“Why, yes I am, my dear. And I’m glad you’re naughty as well.”

“I never in my life imagined that I’d be standing stark naked sharing a bathroom with an equally naked man, while helping him pee!”.

“I’d have never thought it of you either, Sweetheart. You were wasted on an asshole like Jerry!”

“I don’t know John. I think it took you to awaken me. I honestly don’t think any other man would have shown me how to be uninhibited. Shown me real love and respect like you have.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.