Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 47

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

I could not recall I time in my adult life that I had enjoyed more than that evening. Sherry had never seen any of the Christmas movies I had us watch. She laughed her head off at “Christmas Vacation”, and “Christmas with the Krancks” and laughed and cried at the three “Santa Clause” movies. We decided to save the “Toy Story” movies for Christmas Eve. She had seen the Alistair Sim “Christmas Carol” and was looking forward to watching it with me. She also loved “A Christmas Story” (and had had a BB gun). Oddly enough, she had seen “Scrooged” and loved it, even though Jerry (of course) hated it. I had gotten some cookies and other goodies that we noshed on as we watched. I made a pot of coffee, and we sipped coffee with a little Bailey’s. Mostly we spent the evening cuddling on the couch. We didn’t talk a lot, but our silences were companionable. Sherry snuggled up against me and I put my arm around her. Occasionally I stroked her hair or rubbed her neck, but mostly I just held her.

Around 11pm, we both started yawning despite the coffee. When the last “Santa Clause” movie finished up, we both stood and stretched.

“John- this was the most wonderful evening I can remember! Thank you!”

I grinned at her. “I agree! It’s fun watching this stuff with someone you really care about.”

She looked directly at me. “You really DO care, don’t you? You’re not just saying that to make me feel good. You REALLY care.”

I took her in my arms and looked her squarely in the eye. “Yes Sherry, I really do care about you. You’re a very special lady, and I’ve become very fond of you. I wouldn’t lie to you or say things I don’t mean. What kind of a relationship can we have that’s built on a base of lies?”

Her eyes teared up. “John ... I, I ... I’m just not used to being special to someone. To Jerry I’d just become staff. I was the cook, maid, laundress, gardener, and sperm receptacle when he wanted it.” She sighed. “Even if he hadn’t done what he did, I don’t think I could have stayed like that much longer.”

I kissed her forehead gently. “I don’t know where we’re going, but I will never treat you like that. You’re your own person, not a servant. You’re my equal, soon to be my lover, and maybe, in time, my partner. Time will tell, but you will always be special.”

I wiped the tears from her eyes with my thumb. “You must be tired. Are you ready to go to bed?”

She smiled. “Why yes, I believe I am. I hate to see this evening end, though.”

“We will have more evenings like this. I promise you.”

“Oh John, I hope so!

“Count on it Sweetheart!” I tickled under her arm (a VERY ticklish spot on her, I’d found). “Now, lets get ready for bed- do you want the bathroom first?”

Sherry gave a squeal and a giggle. “No fair!” She jumped out of reach. “Yes- I think I’ll go first. The coffee has worked it’s way through me!”

OK Hon- I’ll tidy up here and be in in a few!”

“Do you want me to help?” “Nah- I can handle it. It’s not that much anyhow.”

Sherry winked at me. “Don’t be long Big Boy!”

I grinned back. “I won’t, Sexy Thang!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.