Blackmail and Other Dirty Words
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

We got back in the truck and drove to my house.

I unlocked the door and opened it for Sherry. "Welcome home Sherry my dear!"

She smiled a slightly teary smile "Thank you John. I don't know what would have happened today if you and chuck hadn't been there..."

We stepped inside.

"OK, Sherry- the guest room is the one in back. It has clean sheets on it. There are towels and wash cloths in the cabinet in the bathroom. Why don't you get settled in?"

Sherry looked at me quizically"John- do I have to sleep there?"

"Of course you don't! Where you sleep is your choice hon. I know where I want you to sleep, but it's your call."

"Whew- you had me worried John. You're too much of a gentleman at times."

"Not at all- I just know what's acceptable for me to do, and what's not."

"Let me put my stuff in there, but I have no intention of sleeping there."

Sherry took her bag to the back bedroom. I seized the chance to slip into the bathroom and empty my bladder.

When I came out, Sherry was waiting her turn. "I'm next!"she said as she ducked through the door.

I went on to the kitchen and got out the iced tea pitcher. "Would you like some iced tea, Sherry, and what would you like for lunch? I'm sure your hungry." I hollered.

Sherry came out of the hallway. "No need to shout. Yes, I'd love some tea, but I'm not sure what I can eat. My jaw's sore even with the pain medicine."

"How about some tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich? Not much chewing needed, and I have the fixin's."

"That sounds fine, John."

"OK, is whole wheat bread OK? And do you want mustard or mayo. I also have some shaved ham, if you think you could chew that."

"Wheat bread's fine, I like mustard, and I think ham sounds marvelous!"

"OK Milady, you have a seat right there, while your chef of the day prepares your food."

"No, John. Let me help!"

"Honey, the kitchen is pretty small and its a one-person task anyhow. You can help wash when we're done, OK?"

"OK, but I'll hold you to that!"

It was only the work of a few minutes to heat up some soup and make us each a couple of sandwiches.

We ate in a companionable silence, our feet touching under the table. When we finished, Sherry said Oh, my that was good John! It's been a long time since I ate anything home cooked that I hadn't cooked myself!

"Why thank you my dear! I love to cook, and it's nice to have someone to share with."

Sherry smiled, and then frowned a bit. "John, it's time I told you what happened..."

"I think I can guess at some of it, but go ahead hon."

"Last night was pretty much like usual. I took a shower and put on my gown and went to bed before Jerry did. I was tired and fell asleep fast. The next thing I know, Jerry was on top of me pulling my gown up ... he was already hard, and had his pants down I guess.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.