Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

Chuck and I kept chatting there at the rear of his truck. After a few minutes, I hear a screen door slam up the street. I glanced up along the side of Chuck's F-150 to see Sherry come out of her house, down the steps and out the side walk to the street. Even at this distance, I could see all wasn't right. Her coat was unbuttoned and she appeared to have a nightgown on under it. Her gait was a little unsteady and she made her way to the car and tried to get her keys out of her purse.

"Chuck- something's wrong up there!" I said, interrupting him. He stepped around to my side of the truck and looked up the street.

Just then, the door of Sherry's house slammed open and Jerry rushed out. He looked around and saw Sherry trying to get in the car.

He yelled out something I couldn't make out and rushed toward the street. As Sherry redoubled her efforts.

"Chuck- call the cops! I think he's been beating on her!" I said as I started up the street.

Jerry hit the street and skidded a little on a patch of ice but didn't loose his footing.

He was still screaming at the top of his lungs, but it didn't seem to be words, just screams. Sherry gave up on the car and turned our way to run.

I kicked into high gear, but knew he'd get there before I did.

He caught up with her and grabbed her shoulder from behind and spun her around. She squared up in front of him and screamed "No!" He yelled back something to the effect that she wasn't going anyplace, slammed her against the car.

She slid partway down and then gathered herself and slid along the car, back up the street and tried to scuttle backwards away from him. Jerry gave her a hard roundhouse slap across the face and she went down, then tried to crawl away on hands and knees.

I yelled at him to try to distract him but he was too focused on her. I decide I was going to try to bowl him over and then get on top of him before he could stop me.

I was running full tilt just as he turned his back on me, spread his legs and bent over to grab at Sherry.

I made a quick change of plans, slowed a bit, took a three-step approach and did my best to punt his balls 75 yards downfield.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.