Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

As was often the case, I was at loose ends that evening. I'd stopped for a quick steak dinner at the Center, shot the bull with Dave for a while. I poked around the store a bit, but nothing caught my fancy. I'd already bought gifts for Dave and Rita, and the few other people I was close to. Eventually I decided I'd killed enough time and went on home.

The house felt lonelier than usual, so I decided it would be a good time to watch some comedy. A search of the video library yielded up some funny Christmas-y movies. "The Santa Clause", National Lampoon's "Christmas Vacation", and "Christmas With the Kranks" filled the bill nicely. I brewed up some fresh iced tea, heavily laced with dried mint, which I've always found to be cheery, and stoked up a fire in the fireplace insert. I left to doors open so the fire was open to the room, and put the first movie in.

Eventually I felt better.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.