Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

The final working day of the year (Tuesday) was nearly gone. We'd only had a skeleton crew in the labs, plant and office, and they'd left.

Things were as done as could be done, and nothing new was being started. Our long break started tomorrow. A service was handling all calls although we'd arranged to have a senior staffer on call for anything immediate. Marian had shut down her computer and had pointedly ordered me to do the same.

I complied and asked her to wait a bit so we could walk out together. While she was getting her coat on, I got an envelope from my desk drawer.

Going into the outer office, I said "Marian, this is for you- Merry Christmas!" as I handed her the envelope.

"John, what the heck is this? You already got me a gift."

"No- that was a gift from the company. This is from me personally. I can't tell you how much you mean to me. You fuss at me, and over me and look after me, and you, along with Dave and Rita are my family." I said, misting up a bit.

Marian was a bit misty as well. "Oh thank you John. I feel the same about you and Dave and Rita. With the kids scattered all over, you're my family too."

I gestured to the envelope. "Well, open it already!"

Marian slit the envelope open and scanned the contents. "John, this is too much! I can't take this!"

"It's not too much, and yes you can and will".

"But John, an open-dated first class round trip air fare to San Francisco, a week's hotel stay at Fisherman's Wharf, and limousine service for the week costs a fortune!"

I laughed, "You didn't even see the prepaid card with $2,000 on it for incidentals..."

Marian's eyes widened even more on hearing that. "John, please that's too much!"

"No, it's not! You deserve this, I can more than afford it, and that's that! You can take this anytime in the next year."

"If you want to go out in February with me, I can show you around, or you can go on your own, or I'll change the seats to coach and add another person to the room if you want to take someone. Discussion over! Merry Christmas!"

In one of the exceedingly rare instances of me winning, Marian gave in.

Tears ran down her face as she gave me a bone-crushing hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you so much John! It's still too much, but I accept. Now, get your coat and let's get out of here before this old lady breaks down completely!"

"I don't see any old lady, but I agree. Let's get out of here and let this place take care of itself for a week or so. You're going to Christa's for the holiday?" I asked as we locked the office up behind us and started down the stairs.

Yep- I'm all packed and on a flight out this evening. We're getting together there and I won't be back until the day after New Year's."

"Want me to take you to the airport? I don't have anything doing this evening. It'll save you cab fare."

"Nope- you go relax someplace, John. My neighbor is driving out this evening to her son's at Cottageville and she's going to drop me off."

"OK- let me know if you want me to pick you up when you get back. Just text me your flight number and arrival time."

"Oh, John- you don't need to..."

"I want to! It's not like I'm going anyplace much."

"You know, I don't think I ever asked you what you'll be doing."

"I don't have much in the way of plans. I'm spending Christmas day at Dave and Rita's. Dave and I had talked about doing some ice fishing up at Buffalo Lake if the ice is good enough. There's a sport show in Columbus too. Otherwise I'll probably go hunting someplace. I'm going to play it by ear."

"Well, have fun! Ice fishing doesn't sound fun to me, but to each their own!"

We'd made it to the parking lot and Marian gave me another hug as we walked to our respective cars.

"Merry Christmas Johnny!"

Merry Christmas Marian! Tell Christa and the rest of the family I said Hi and not to be strangers!"

"I will! Bye!" she said as she closed her door and started the car.

I waved at her as I climbed into the truck.

A little wave of loneliness washed over me as I watched her drive off. I really didn't have much social life.

I put the truck in gear and headed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.