Blackmail and Other Dirty Words
Chapter 32

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

I closed the door and watched her through the window until her blurred figure entered her front door. Jerry's car wasn't there yet, so I figured she'd be okay.

I wandered back to the kitchen, where I cleaned up from our little coffee klatch. Once that was done, I contemplated dinner. Strangely enough, I wasn't very hungry, despite not having eaten since breakfast. I knew I needed to eat, so I scrounged around and decided to do breakfast for dinner.

I got out bacon, eggs, and canned biscuits and fixed them. Once I got started, my appetite kicked in and I ate more then I probably should have.

I cleaned up the mess and lounged around the kitchen table with a glass of tea and the evening paper.

I was beginning to feel restless by the time I'd finished the paper. Watching TV didn't appeal to me, and I couldn't even work up any enthusiasm for a movie.

Finally I decided to get on the Internet. I checked my personal mailbox and read a few of the blogs and forums I enjoyed. I thought about accessing the mail server at work, but was afraid Marian had set up some sort of trap to see if I was obeying doctor's orders, so I decided against it.

Eventually all that became boring and I ended up surfing video porn sites. I found myself looking at redheaded women with modest breasts and comparing them to Sherry. She came off surprisingly well in all departments.

Once porn failed to hold my interest, I figured it was time for bed. I shut the computer down, stood up and got a good stretch, and headed for the sack.

After the usual bedtime routine, I took a Darvocet, stripped off and crawled between the sheets. I don't think it took five minutes before sleep claimed me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.