Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

I was awakened by the tone of my cell phone ringing. The startle reaction made me jump enough to elicit a twinge from my sore ribs. That brought me completely awake. I wondered who might be calling. It had to be someone that had the access code.

Muffling a groan, I rolled off the cot and managed to shuffle far enough to snag the bag with my stuff in it. The ringing continued as I fumbled for the phone case and popped the phone out. The display screen on the face of the phone said simply "Dave".

I flipped the phone open and answered it. "Hi Dave, this is John. I'm not supposed to be using this thing in here, but what the Hell. I assume you've talked to Marian?"

"Hi John, yeah Marian called me. She was a little ... Hell, no, a lot freaked out! I got her calmed down a bit. Told her I'd come over and pick her up and bring her up to the hospital."

Awww, thanks Dave. I was a little worried she'd get picked up for flying without a license, trying to get up here, but you know how she is. You can't tell her much when she gets the bit in her teeth."

"Don't I know it? Anyhow, we'll be on our way soon. Marian said you needed some stuff brought to you."

"Yeah- they cut my clothes off when they brought me in here. I need everything from the skin out. I left my shoes at the Fire Department when I put on my gear. My truck's parked there, too. You'll need to get my spare keys out of the upper right-hand desk drawer. Marian knows where to look. How about running by the house and getting me some clothes and maybe a jacket? I think it's supposed to be colder tomorrow."

"OK, John. It'll take a little while. If you want, I'll drive your truck over to the house. Marian can follow me in my car."

"That would be great Dave. You don't have to, though. I'll pick it up another time."

"I might as well get the truck, John. I need to get your shoes anyhow."

About that time, Ann, my nurse came back in.

"Dave, can you hang on a second. My nurse is here."

"Sure thing, John."

Ann scowled at me as she said "Mr. Darkscar- you're not supposed to be using that phone in here. Anyhow- I came in to take you down for the MRI. We should have a bed for you by the time it's done."

"I know, Ann. I'm about done. I'm making arrangements to get some clothes. How long do you think the MRI will take?"

"It's hard to say. The MRI itself should take about 20-30 minutes. There are a couple ahead of you, so let's say at least an hour to an hour and a half before you get back here, or into a bed upstairs."

"Ok, thanks, Ann."

"Did you hear that, Dave? There's no need to rush around."

"I heard most of it, John. I'll call Marian now and go pick her and your keys up. We'll go get your truck and shoes at the FD and then go by your place to get your clothes and drop off the truck. I expect we'll get there about the time you get back."

"Tell you what- why don't I call you when I get back here or in my room, whichever comes first? That way you won't have to sit around."

"All right, Johnny- I'll get going with Marian and we'll hang loose 'til you call."

OK, Dave- I thank you a lot for taking care of this. I owe you one!"

"You don't owe me anything! I wouldn't even be here talking on the phone if it hadn't been for you! This isn't even a down payment!"

"Well- we can discuss that another time. My friend Ann here is getting antsy. I don't want to get her ticked off at me. She's likely to be the one who takes out this damned catheter! Talk to you later! Bye for now."

"Bye!"

I closed the phone and put it back in the bag. Ann set it back on the counter and unlocked the wheels on the bed as I leaned back on the pillow. She walked around to the headboard and gave a shove. Off we went to MRI.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.