The Boys At The Frat House - The Sequel

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: I recieved a lot of criticism (justified) for the way the story ended. I had several possible endings in mind, but couldn't make up my mind as to which way to go so I posted the story as it was. I finally made up my mind so here is my ending to the story. If you are unhappy with it you have my permission to write your own ending.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow   .

It could be a coincidence. There could be another Great Dane in the neighborhood named Max. It did not have to be Stephanie that the frat boys were having their fun with, but the more I thought that way the more I knew I was in denial. I did not have the courage to take Charlie up on his offer to take me home with so I could watch the video he had. More denial — I couldn't take knowing for sure.

The rest of the trip drug along as all I could think about was Charlie's story and my wife Stephanie and her dog Max; the dog I had never wanted around in the first place. If Charlie's story was true and the woman was Stephanie then that fucking dog was the cause of it all. If Steph hadn't gotten him and if he hadn't gotten away from her if probably wouldn't have happened. By the time I stepped off the airplane when I got home I only had one thing on my mind and that was to verify Charlie's story and find out if the woman was indeed Stephanie.


One of the hardest things I've ever had to do was act normal around Stephanie when I got home. I'd been gone a week and so one of the first things Steph wanted to do was drag me into the bedroom and play catch up and one of the last things I wanted to do was have anything to do with her until I could put my mind to rest over what she might be doing. Pushing her away wouldn't be natural, but I honestly didn't think I would be able to get it up for her given what I was thinking. I should have known better — nothing gets in the way of a stiff dick. When Steph undressed and then took my cock in her mouth the head without the ears took over all my thinking.

I managed to get through the weekend without giving Steph any idea that something was wrong and on Monday, after I'd brought my boss up to speed on the business in Atlanta I told him I needed to take the rest of the day off to take care of some personal business that had come up while I was gone.

I left the office and drove to a rental car agency and rented a small compact, just the kind of car that wouldn't be out of place in a college neighborhood. I called Steph and told her that I would be working late and then I killed time until a half-hour before Steph normally left the house for her run. I drove to the neighborhood and parked where I could see the frat house and then I waited.

At a quarter to five I saw her coming down the street with Max. "Go on by" I was praying, "Run past the house and don't even look at it. Don't slow down, just keep running." The fucking dog told me that what I hoped wasn't true was. He was on a long leash and running ahead of Steph so he got to the walk that led from the sidewalk to the frat house porch before Steph did and he turned in and headed for the porch and Steph turned in after him. She went right up onto the porch and into the house without even slowing down.

I was pissed. The wife who swore undying love for me was nothing more that a frat house gangbang queen. She had been hanging horns on me in wholesale lots while I had been sitting back and thinking how fucking lucky I was to have such a fine wife. The more I thought about it on the way to return the rental car, the madder I got. By the time I had turned the car in and settled the bill I had decided that I was going to do something that would show Steph just how mad I was.


A trip to the lumberyard got me started and I spent a couple of nights cutting lumber and nailing things together. When I was done with it I pushed it over into a corner of the basement and covered it with a tarp. Next, I went to an adult bookstore and got a couple of items and put them in the trunk of my car so Stephanie would see them and start asking questions. Then I went looking for that last thing that was needed for my plan. It took me almost a month to find what I was looking for and I paid cash for it and took it home with me.

That night, after dinner, I told Steph that I had something in the basement that I wanted to show her. She followed me down and I led her over to the corner and pulled the tarp off my creation and then I stepped back and said:

"What do you think?"

She gave me a confused look and said, "What is it?

"It is a sex toy. I've always wanted one of those sex swings that hang from the ceiling, but the ceiling here is too low so I made this."

"How does it work?"

"Take your underpants off baby, and I'll give you a demonstration."

She took off her panties and I said, "Just lay across this saddle and reach down and grab those two pegs."

She did what I told her and then, before she had a chance to get up I quickly handcuffed her to the eyebolts next to the pegs with the cuffs I had purchased at the adult bookstore. Then I took the ball gag, also from the bookstore, and put it in her mouth. Finally, I forced her feet into the stirrups and tied then in place with Velcro straps. It sounds easier on paper than it actually was because once the cuffs came out I had a kicking, screaming Stephanie to contend with.

Once I had her tied down and quiet I pulled up a chair and sat down next to her. I told her the story I had gotten from Charlie and then I told her how I had verified the story.

"It has taken me some time to come up with a punishment that will satisfy my need for revenge, but I came up with what I think is a good one. Now don't you go away, I'll be right back."

I went out into the garage and got my afternoon's purchase and brought it into the house.

"It was a god damned dog that I never wanted in the first place that caused what you did to happen so I thought it only fitting that a dog be part of your punishment. Since you have been behaving like a bitch in heat for those frat boys I decided to treat you like one. Meet Brutus" and I walked the large Great Dane around in front of her.

Her eyes got big and she struggled to pull free and I just smiled at her as I took some old socks and duct tape and started to cover the dog's front paws. Brutus started whining and his cock started sliding out of its sheath. This wasn't going to be a first for Brutus. I had been assured that he was no stranger to what he was about to do. When I had his feet covered I led him around behind Stephanie, smeared some butter on her crotch and then pushed the dog's face into her crotch and then stepped back to see what would happen.

The dog's tongue snaked out and he licked Stephanie from her pussy to her asshole and I smiled as she fought, bucked, screamed into her ball gag and tried to get loose. The dog licked her for a couple of minutes and the screams dropped off to low moans. I pulled Brutus back and added some more butter and he went back his licking. I walked around in front of Steph and knelt down and looked into her eyes.

"How does it feel sweetie? I'm told that some women can get addicted to it. We will know by morning, won't we?"

I saw her eyes widen and I smiled. "That's right sweetie, you are his for the night to do with whatever he wants. Maybe by morning you will like it so much that I'll take out the ball gag and you can suck his cock to thank him."

I stepped back and watched Brutus lap at her butter-smeared crotch. Her body was writhing and low moans came around the ball gag and a funny thing happened — I got a stiff dick from watching the dog lick my unfaithful bitch of a wife. I pulled him back and he whined and whimpered until I lifted his front legs up and put him in position.

As soon as the head of his cock felt her pussy lips he started bucking trying to get his cock into her. Stephanie screamed into her ball gag as his cock punched past her outer portals and slammed full length into her pussy. Brutus hooked his paws around her and started banging wildly into her and Stephanie moaned as the dog fucked her. I smiled to myself as I watched him ram his cock into her and I wondered if she was thinking of the boys from the frat house now.

Brutus was desperately trying to find a firm purchase for his feet as he banged into the cheating bitch. His claws made a clicking sound as they kept sliding as he tried to dig into the concrete floor so I stepped up behind him and put my feet behind his rear paws so he would have something to push against. I started talking to the dog. I know he didn't understand a word I was saying, but the words were really meant for Stephanie.

"Fuck her Brutus. Bang the bitch hard. Slam your cock into her unfaithful fucking cunt. Make her your bitch Brutus. Fuck her hard and give her a taste of what you will be doing to her all night. Go on boy, fuck her, fuck her hard."

Brutus gave a howl and I saw his thin, watery cum start flooding out of Steph's pussy and drip on the floor. The dog continued to stroke into her for another minute or so and then he tried to back away from her. His knot was inside Stephanie and he was stuck. The weight of my contraption was too much to allow him to drag Steph along with him and Steph was too high for him to get a leg over so he just kept tugging and whining. Suddenly he broke loose from Steph with an audible 'pop' and cum was still squirting out of the head of his cock and it sprayed all over Steph's ass and back.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.