BodyGuards III: Cyber Assault - Cover

BodyGuards III: Cyber Assault

Copyright© 2006 by Shakes Peer2B

Chapter 7

A quick stop at the Grand Hyatt for a change of clothes, and they were soon back on the expressway headed past the horse racing course at Happy Valley and over the hills toward the southern side of Hong Kong Island.

On the way, Darren took a moment to communicate with his wife who was just waking up, half a world away.

Hey, sweetie, he thought to her. How goes the world?

I'm surviving, she replied, but I'll be glad when you're home.

Shouldn't be too much longer, he answered. We're going to take Liam to dinner and introduce him to our kind of sex, then tie up a few loose ends before we head back to that side of the world.

Can I tell Donald Patterson that you've caught the hacker?

Yeah, in fact, if he'll send some people down to the Shum Wan pier in Aberdeen, they can retrieve the body while we're having dinner, Darren thought. I assume they know how to get into a locked Land Cruiser.

They should be able to handle it. Just leave the alarm off so as not to attract too much attention, Stephanie grinned, enjoying the banter. Anything else the President of the United States can do for you sir?

Yeah, Darren laughed. How about asking your father if he has any ideas about commercial enterprises with ties to the Chinese government that might have it in for him or for your mom and aunts.

Will do, his wife replied. Glad to be of service! Enjoy your dinner!

Jun was driving this time, and soon they were winding their way through the streets of Aberdeen. It was just before sunset when she eased the Land Cruiser into a parking spot at the Shum Wan pier. It wasn't a complete surprise for Liam, since it was impossible for people connected as they were to keep a secret. Nonetheless, he stared in wonder as they walked the meandering path to the covered pier with the giant 'Jumbo' sign in neon and boarded the shuttle boat that would take them to the floating restaurant in the middle of the harbor that bore a similar, but larger sign.

Darkness fell swiftly as the boat chugged across the water and by the time it slid smoothly alongside the restaurant it was almost full dark and the garish neon signage blared out the name of the restaurant for the entire city to see. They were ushered up three flights of stairs to the Top Deck and seated around a table within a small room that sat near what would have been the stern if the boat had still been mobile. The servers did not show their surprise when the two Americans and their four pretty Chinese escorts declined alcoholic beverages, but they could be heard muttering to each other in their own language when they thought they wer out of earshot.

Comments aside, the service was impeccable and the dishes flowed smoothly to and from the table as the six consumed impossible quantities of the food prepared in barge tied up to the floating restaurant, out of sight of the shuttle dock. If the servers noticed that the four diminutive ladies consumed much more than did the rather large men, they made no comment on that fact.

When all six were filled to capacity and the bill had been settled, the group made its way back to the entrance to await the arrival of the shuttle boat. All were quiet as the ferry put-putted back across the harbor, and with hunger sated, thoughts turned to activities of a baser nature. Liam was still undecided about his feelings as they walked up the winding path to their parked vehicle. By tacit agreement, Darren was to drive while the four girls insisted that Liam join them in the back of the SUV.

As usual, they inspected the Land Cruiser for tampering before heading back, and found that, not only had the body of Xue been removed from the cargo area, but someone had left a note - no, two notes - under the wiper blade. The first, in English, said simply: "Thanks for the gift. Don't know who left the other note." It was signed, 'Your friendly local spooks.'

The second note, which had apparently been left before the CIA retrieved the body, was in Chinese and all six got a laugh as Mei translated it for them: The person you seek is in Mong Kok. Do not waste time in Aberdeen.

Seems our girl Stella's been in touch with her bosses, but they haven't heard from the compound yet! Darren laughed. Talk about the left hand not knowing what the right is doing!

They, whoever they are, must have had people watching for us here, Jun mused, since they lost our trail at the monastery and all they had to go on was what they heard from the bug they planted on you in Washington.

Since the road signs were still printed in both English and Chinese, Darren had no trouble finding his way back through the hills to Hong Kong. In the back seat, Sun, Jun, Mei and Wei were rapidly tilting Liam's thought processes in a direction more favorable to their purpose. Eight delicate hands caressed and fondled, while luscious lips and tiny teeth sent shivers up and down his spine. Wei, seated on Liam's left, took one of his large, calloused hands in both of hers and slipped it inside her blouse. When the Secret Service man felt the small, soft mound of her breast under his palm, he felt the only possible thing to do was to gently squeeze and caress the hard-nippled orb. Sun, meanwhile, had managed to unzip his trousers and pry his growing erection from within, her soft, delicate touch seeming somehow incongruous from someone who could use those hands to kill at the drop of a hat.

All of this physical sensation was compounded by the flood of lust, curiosity, welcome, affection, and nervousness that inundated his psyche. Liam, not unused to the attentions of women, found this level of intimacy both highly erotic and unnerving. There was no hiding intentions in their mental medium, so all five, no, six of the others - Liam corrected himself, for as guilty as it made him feel, even the President was involved in his seduction - were open and honest about their passion and their sexuality. Sun, Jun, Mei, and Wei felt no reluctance about their unusual attributes, only about his sensibilities in that regard. The Secret Service man, totally aware, for the first time in his life, of what his prospective lovers thought of him and how they felt about him, could no longer think of valid reasons for denying their desires, or those growing within himself.

Many an eyebrow rose in the cavernous lobby of the Grand Hyatt as the six of them made their way to the elevators. Jun clung to Darren like a bareback rider to a bucking horse, while the other three could not keep their hands off his bodyguard. Fortunately, Darren's presence here was unknown and no paparazzi were about to take photos that might be embarrasing for the President. Had the elevator ears, they would have turned red at the sounds coming from the six as they used hands and mouths liberally upon each other for the entire duration of the ride to their floor.

Darren and Jun, slightly less encumbered than the others, entered the suite first, performing the check for electronics and/or potential enemies that their training insisted upon, and when they signalled that the coast was clear, the other four followed them in, shedding clothing and weapons in all directions. Liam was overwhelmed by the way his clothing seemed to melt from his body, and the effect the hands that removed it were having upon him.

Darren and Jun removed only their trousers, and as Darren seated himself on one of the sofas, Jun socketed his rampant shaft in her steaming pussy and gave a mental sigh as her long-time lover's familiar cock plunged to her depths. Darren feasted upon his diminutive lover's hard brown nipples as she rode langorously up and down his pole. They didn't need their eyes to see what was happening on the bed across the room - they were virtually participating in the scene from four different perspectives.

Liam, though he tried his best to participate, was overwhelmed as the three superwomen pulled out all the stops to please him. As Sun's mouth descended on his swollen member, Mei and Wei started at his ears, licking and nibbling their way down the curve of his neck, homing inexhorably upon his tiny nipples. Their sharp white teeth seemed to know exactly how hard to clamp onto the hard little buds to generate the maximum effect, and when they worked in synch, he stood no chance. Automatically, his hands fumbled down their hard little bellies seeking the moist crevices he knew were there. It still came as something of a surprise when he first encounterd two large, hard, cocks. His lust was too far advanced for that to be a deterrant, however, and, curiosity getting the better of him, he gave those two shafts a few tentative strokes.

Within their link, he was aware of the girls' appreciation for his effort, while at the same time understanding that it was inexpert, at best, so he moved on to more familiar territory. Delving lower, he found two slits hiding amongst the sparse, straight pubic hair, and intending to use his fingers here to arouse the girls, suddenly realized that he was once again in unfamiliar territory. Neither of the ladies had a clitoris, or rather, each had a rather large clitoris - the same one he had just abandoned stroking. Still, there was one other possibility for achieving his objective. Sliding his middle finger inward, Liam discovered the familiar 'rough' patch of skin along the roof of each channel that marked the location of the owner's G-spot. When he gently stroked the area, he was gratified to learn that, at least in this respect, the two were 'normal' women. He knew this because when his fingertip touched the right spot, 'his' two vaginas responded by sending waves of pleasure up and down his spine.

Meanwhile, he was enjoying 'his' slow, familiar screw with Jun, through Darren's consciousness, while feeling her pleasure at the stretching and sliding within her, and the shockwaves that raced through her when 'his' cock bumped her cervix, while 'his' hands tweaked and fondled her small breasts. It was impossible for them not to please each other, simply because, after many years of coupling this way, it was almost as if they were one body making love to itself.

When Sun's small nose buried itself in his pubic hair, Liam forgot about being Darren and Jun and returned to the immediacy of the pleasure his own body was receiving, and the deep seated satisfaction that Sun took in providing that pleasure. His initial reaction to the fact that the girls were endowed with male sex as well as female now seemed trite and unworthy. These were living, breathing, caring people with a need that they could not deny, and more and more he felt compelled to help them fill that need.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.