Drive Me Crazy
Invitations

Copyright© 2006 by Sphynx

Erotica Sex Story: Invitations - Kaitlin Anderson just knew that moving from Las Vegas to a small town would make her life terribly boring. That was until she met an even more bored Caleb Motomiya. That's when her life suddenly is turned upside down, as she finds that the seemingly normal Caleb has a few skeletons in his closet...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex  

"How do you like it?"

Kaitlin Anderson closed her locker, and found herself under the gaze of Caleb Motomiya. The teen was learning against the lockers, his blue eyes twinkling slightly. Kaitlin pushed a piece of hair away from her face, and shrugged. "It's okay, I guess. I've only been here a week, you know."

"You'll fit in, trust me. The school is small, and we're all like one big family. No one here really hates each other." A dark shadow passed over Caleb's face. "Unless you count Adelle and I. But that's beside the point. You hungry?"

Kaitlin blinked at Caleb's quick changed of a topic. "You said that like you and Adelle hating one another should make me hungry."

He let out a small chuckle. "Sorry. I'm kinda known for random topics. So, are you hungry?"

As if to answer Caleb's question, her stomach let out a growl, causing Caleb to laugh. He grabbed her wrist, and led her out the door, pushing on the small of her back. "Come on, let's go somewhere. Food's on me."

Kaitlin shook her head in protest, tugging her wrist back from his grip. "That's not a problem. I can pay."

"It is for me." The red-head gave her a slightly wounded look. "Give me a chance to be a gentlemen, will ya?"

Kaitlin didn't have the heart to tell him no.

"So, do you have anything against Asian food?" Caleb asked as they slipped into his c car. To Kaitlin's surprise, the car was clean. She had pictured Caleb to be like any other teenage boy; a slob.

"I don't have any problems," Kaitlin answered. "I love Chinese."

"Good. Most girls I know won't even touch the stuff." He rolled his eyes. "But this is Japanese. Authentic Japanese. Not that fast-food rip-off crap that you find in most places. To you, it might not seem 'authentic', but then again, have you ever lived in Japan?" At the shake of her head, he gave her a grin. "Didn't think so."

"Sounds good."

The restaurant was small, and not one Kaitlin would have taken a second glance at. She expected it to be like most of the Asian resturants she had been in, but it was completely different. Instead of the traditional Japanese decor, it was more modern, more youth-like. And the air smelled great.

"Caleb!" A guy behind the counter yelled. He grinned at his friend as Caleb and Kaitlin entered the room. "Exactly when were you planning on coming back to work? We could use the help."

"Dad's re-hiring me on Monday," Caleb replied, dropping his bag at one of the tables, and motioning for Kaitlin to do the same. "I'll be in after school. You know what I want. Anything look good, Kaitlin?"

Caleb apparently had not been kidding. He was the king of changing topics randomly. "What's good here?"

"Anything with noodles. That's the specialty. And if you like shrimp, the number two is a great thing to start with. It's my favorite."

"Sounds great. I'll take that."

Caleb's friend nodded, and headed toward the back. "I'll get right on it."

The two found a small table toward the back, and Kaitlin found it amusing that the workers would yell things to Caleb through the window. It was obvious he had worked here before he did... well, whatever he did.

The food was amazing as well. Caleb had been right; this was no place with food that tasted micro waved. Caleb sent her a small smile from behind his drink, his eyebrows raised high. "I take it you're enjoying it?"

"It's great. You're right, the noodles are wonderful."

"Well, Dad doesn't come up here at four in the morning for nothing."

Kaitlin gave him a startled look. "Your dad makes these?"

Caleb nodded. "Handmade. I've helped him more times than I can count. I used to work here, until about seven months ago. But that's a different story for a different time." Once again, a shadow fell over his face, and Caleb went silent.

For the first time, Kaitlin noticed Caleb was using chopsticks instead of a fork. "You can use those?"

He followed her gaze to the sticks in his hand, and gave a small nod. "I have all of my life. It's honestly not as difficult as people make it out to be."

"So, are you like... one of those people obsessed with the Japanese culture?" Kaitlin asked, and as soon as the words left her mouth, she realized how rude that sounded. "Not that it's a bad thing!" She spluttered, trying to save her skin.

Caleb simply looked amused.

"It's hard not to be when you are." He stated, shrugging. At her confused look, he continued. "Born in Tokyo, moved here when I was eight. My father is Japanese, my mother is a French-American. I've got odd blood in my veins. Don't ask."

"Interesting mix."

"Interesting family."

Neither said a word for the rest of the dinner, and Kaitlin was starting to feel uncomfortable. As they left the restaurant. It was a quite ride home, and Kaitlin felt a little more than just uncomfortable.

As they pulled up in her driveway, Caleb sent her a small, shy smile. "See you tomorrow."

And once again, he was gone.


The telephone ringing drug Kaitlin away from her intense activity of staring at the wall. She didn't know anybody who'd be calling her at this number as of yet, and was immensely surprised when she answered and found that whoever was on the other line wanted to talk to her. "Hello, is Kaitlin there?"

Kaitlin blinked, and thought again about pestering her mom into buying a caller id. That way she'd at least know if the people calling were safe, or telemarketers, or some insane stalker.

"This is she... "

"Hi Kaitlin; this is Adelle Richardson. We met at school, remember?"

'Yes... and you acted like a jerk not ten minutes later.'

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.