The Voices - Cover

The Voices

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Frank is visited by voices inside his head. Things happen which change his life, his marriage, and finally, the way he leads his life.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

Since Frank had engaged in his talk with Ginny, he had started feeling more relaxed about how things were going. He really wanted the two of them to be finished with all their previous deceptions. He accepted that they both loved each other unequally, that they both felt the same things in different ways. He was almost ready to accept that his way wasn't, necessarily, better than her way. Almost ready, but not quite. He was working on it though.

In one sense, he was beginning to loosen up. He was starting to let go of one of the tendencies he'd always had, that of being too insecure in their marriage. He'd grown up seeing too many marriages go bad. For this reason, he had wanted to make his own marriage ideal, perfect. No marriage could have lived up to all the expectations he'd had on the day he'd first gotten married. Certainly it couldn't ever have been managed while both marriage partners were being allowed to hold and express their own opinions.

He knew if he followed through with his announced plans with Connie and Kevin, it would mark the end of the kind of marriage he'd always been striving to have with Ginny. Once they took the logical next step, their relationship couldn't help but be changed forever.

Once he accepted that it would happen, all the rest of it seemed to fall into place for him. Frank knew he'd tried his own preferred way of being married, and it hadn't turned out to be very satisfying for either of them. He was starting to feel a lot less committed to his old ideas and beliefs about what an ideal marriage should be like. The idea of them turning their marriage into something that was more open and inclusive was starting to have some real appeal to him.

Ginny would still be his life partner, the mother of his children, but both of them would be able to forego all the commitments to exclusivity that had been contained in the marriage vows they had exchanged. In Frank's mind, this would result in them being only half married. He could see them both adhering to the love part of their vows, while getting rid of some of those other parts of their vows, like the commitment to honor and cherish. They would cleave onto others, and would be able to each decide to part, in case it ever turned out to be convenient.

By the time Friday night rolled around, he had made all the emotional adjustments he thought were necessary. Ginny got her wish, going first with both Kevin and Frank. The two men managed to get her up into the high nineties on her arousal meter.

Frank hated all of it, right from the first. Later, with Connie and Kevin, he had felt almost the same way. The only difference when he and Kevin were with Connie was him not having to pretend to be enjoying himself as his wife went crazy. Frank had hated it when Ginny had achieved an orgasm while riding another man's cock. This time, it was Kevin who had to endure that. Frank was relieved to see that watching him with Connie was affecting Kevin in the same way he'd earlier been affected when Kevin was the one fucking Ginny. This allowed him to feel better about his own, earlier, reaction.

When their guests had finally left, shortly after midnight, he had wanted to have a serious talk with Ginny about how little he'd enjoyed their evening. She seemed very enthusiastic about what had taken place, wanting to discuss everything that had occurred. While he'd initially been prepared to tell her that he thought they'd made a big mistake in doing what they had done, she only wanted to talk about when they'd next be scheduling another get together with their friends.

Frank gave up. He stopped thinking about expressing his own lack of enthusiasm for what they'd just done. They finally both went to sleep, but only after Frank had first agreed to think about having another sex party soon. He knew he didn't want to be included in any more of those get together's. He also knew he didn't want to be married to Ginny anymore. Not if she could enjoy the kind of activities they'd just engaged in.

'Fix Ginny so that she only wants me. Make her happy to only want sex with me. Stop her from thinking about sex with Connie or Kevin, and have her stop thinking about any other potential sex partners.'

<It is done.>

'You were right.'

<I know.>

He fell asleep then, feeling better about things than he had for a long while. In the morning, he started talking to CO2 about what needed to be done in order to start having a more positive impact on the world as a whole. Soon, their conversation became more philosophical, and less practical. CO2 explained to him that there was a wide discrepancy in what differing people would view as having a positive impact.

'What one thing would have the greatest impact on lessening the conditions that contribute to so much violence and strife taking place on this planet?'

<Too subjective of a question. In the simplest terms, overpopulation, religious differences, and disparity in living conditions between the peoples of the world. All these factors combine to lead to the strife you have asked about.>

'What can I do to reduce some of the suffering?'

<Nothing. It isn't allowed. The guardian collective has only allowed the use of our powers to directly assist and aid you. The burdens of your planet will continue. We can assist you in personally rising above those problems, to make sure that you and your family are not directly impacted by any of these issues.>

'Couldn't I use the money you get for me to try to reduce the poverty around us?'

<You could, but not to any extent where it would make much difference to the planet's population as a whole. A billion dollars a day would provide little enough relief to the people in famine areas throughout the world. Frank, you need to concern yourself with accruing benefits mainly for yourself. That was the intent of the agreement we offered, and the one you accepted.>

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.