The Voices - Cover

The Voices

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Frank is visited by voices inside his head. Things happen which change his life, his marriage, and finally, the way he leads his life.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

I walked back through the front door of my house at about noon the following day, finding Ginny and Kaitlyn playing together on the living room floor. Ginny got up off the floor as soon as I came through the door.

"Connie came over here yesterday. She spent the night here again. The same thing happened as the last time she spent the night here." The words spilled quickly out of her mouth. I could see the worried and agitated state she was in. I felt guilty now at having been the cause of it. Perhaps CO2 was right, maybe I should let him fix things the way I wanted them to be. Ginny had seemed much happier before I started worrying about her being able to exercise her own free will.

"CO2 already filled me in on what took place here between the two of you. Do you still think its okay for you to keep having sex with Connie while you deny me the same privilege?"

"I can't stop you. I already know that much. Where were you?"

"I told you I went away for awhile to think about things. I'm back now. I decided that I should start doing what I want to do. Has Kaitlyn had her nap yet?"

"I was just going to give her some lunch and put her down for her nap. Did you decide about me yet?"

"I think so. I'm going to call Connie and see if she wants to come over here to take a nap with me. You can do whatever you want to with Kevin, but you can't fuck him and still be my wife after doing that. I'll always have someone watching, so I'll find out if you ever do anything with him. The same goes for any other guy."

"I told you what I'd do."

"Do it then. I've already told you what will happen if you do. If you want to be married to me, you'll have to act like I tell you to. I won't let you fuck other guys. This thing you have going with Connie, that doesn't bother me. You don't have any excuse for wanting other guys though. I can give you better sex than anyone else ever could. You lied to me about loving me before. Now that I know that, I don't feel bad about wanting to fuck Connie too. You can risk having the life I can provide for you if you want to. I'm leaving you free to make those kinds of decisions for yourself. Go give Kaitlyn her lunch and get her ready for her nap. I'm calling Connie. After Kaitlyn's asleep, you can come into our bedroom and watch Connie and me if you want to."

Ginny got Kaitlyn and took her into the kitchen.

<She has decided to not make good on her threat about Kevin.>

'Did I ask you? Don't start volunteering stuff to me about my wife or friends, okay? When I want to know anything, I'll ask you.'

I called over to Connie and Kevin's house and spoke to Connie.

"Connie, this is Frank. I just got home a few minutes ago. I've been thinking about you. I want you to come over here so we can do what I told you I was going to do to you."

"What about Ginny?"

"What about her? She can do whatever she decides to do. I'm planning on fucking you today. Whatever she decides to do, she and I will take care of it."

"Ginny's my best friend."

"Connie, I already know about last night. I know exactly what you two have been up to. If you aren't here in half an hour, don't bother coming. If you do come, I promise you won't regret it."

I hung up after telling her that. I wasn't going to do anything else to try to compel her to drive over to my house. I went out to the trunk of my car and started bringing in all my stuff. After I put the shoebox with my money back in the closet, I took my other bag into my bedroom. It took only a couple minutes for me to empty it out and put everything back where it belonged. I heard my doorbell ringing right after I put my travel bag away. I let Ginny answer the door. I heard Ginny and Connie talking before Ginny yelled that I had visitors.

When I walked back out to my living room, Connie was there, and Kevin was with her.

"What do you want, Kevin?"

"Frank, Connie told me what you wanted when you called her. She told me some other stuff too, about her and Ginny. I already apologized for what happened before with Ginny. I think I've been punished for that enough. I'm not going to let you get back at me by using Connie."

Kevin, by my command, you are to turn around and drive back to your own home, leaving Connie here. I won't do anything to Connie that she doesn't allow me to do. I won't force her to do anything. Stay home until Connie returns there.

Kevin remained where he had been. He didn't appear like he planned to leave.

'What's happening?'

<Kevin can no longer be commanded to do anything by you, Frank.>

'What about Connie?'

<Connie no longer is yours to command either.>

'Only you can command them? What about Ginny?'

<That is correct. Ginny too.>

'If I wish for them to do anything, I need to go through you, is that right?'

<You are not the only one who can be a stickler for detail, Frank. I have my orders. I am to volunteer nothing. If you require anything of me, you'll let me know. Isn't that what you told me?>

"Connie, it looks like you have to make a decision now. You can go back to my bedroom and we'll do what I said we'd do, or else you can go back home with Kevin and wait to find out what I'm going to do to him next. The same goes for you, Kevin. We had a deal, and I got you released from being impotent after you agreed to let me fuck your wife. I haven't fucked her yet, but I'm going to. If you don't leave here, right now, you'll end up being visited with something a lot worse than a permanently limp dick. You don't get to decide how much I need to punish you, only I'm going to decide that."

"Frank, if I have to, I'll break you in two." Kevin was looking very menacing when he told me this. He sounded like he meant it too.

"Kevin, unless you want to spend the rest of your life giving strangers blow jobs in the men's room of every public building in the city, I'd advise you to pack up those threats of yours and get your ass out of my house. I'm not going to warn you again."

<Frank, you're pushing things too far with him.>

'You shut the fuck up, CO2! You're the one who got this started, not me. I'd like to see you explain yourself to the Chambers of Decision if something goes wrong here. Something that you brought about because you were pissed off about me telling you to let me do things my way.'

Kevin made a lunge at me, but, before he got close enough to hit me, he suddenly stopped and backed off again. In spite of that, I could see his near maniacal fury at my words.

"Last chance, Kevin. Turn around and go home."

It didn't surprise me to see him obeying my words. The two surprised women and I watched Kevin as he left the house and went out to his car.

"Time for you to decide too, Connie. This isn't going to be over with unless I finish doing what I promised I'd do."

Connie surprised me a little when she smiled and sauntered back towards the master bedroom. I turned to look at Ginny's face as she watched her friend complying with my request. She seemed shocked that Connie was choosing to obey me rather than Kevin.

When I took a glance at Connie's sexual response meter, her black needle was already at fifty three, and still climbing. Ginny's was at sixteen, and holding steady. I was a little surprised at her lack of arousal. I had counted on her coming in during Kaitlyn's nap and joining in with our fun.

"You brought this on yourself, Ginny. It was your cheating treachery that got all this started in the first place."

Ginny turned away and hurried back to the kitchen where Kaitlyn was eating her lunch.

Connie and I were naked, on top of the sheets, having been fooling around together for the past fifteen minutes. I had her needle up to the low seventies, as I fingered her "G" spot and licked all around her swollen pussy lips. Connie had half my dick in her mouth, and was doing her best to induce me to give her my semen this way. I was just getting ready to turn her around to start slipping her my big sausage, when Ginny came into the room. I turned quickly when I heard the door opening, looking first to her hands to make sure she wasn't armed. Ginny's arousal reading was still at sixteen.

I centered my already wet prick against Connie's opening and slowly worked it in.

'Make my dick ten percent thicker than it is now.'

I felt the difference immediately, as did Connie. I watched her eyes, which had been closed, shoot back open. Her meter reading went from seventy three to seventy six. I leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"If you think my prick's big, you should see this friend of mine from college. We used to love sharing one girl between us. I'd take her mouth and Dean would fuck her. We used to switch back and forth until they went crazy with their lust. We were both too big to have one in her pussy and one in her ass, although a few girl's begged us to try it with them."

I watched her arousal pass by eighty, heading towards eighty four.

"We had another friend, one with a smaller dick, that liked to fuck girl's ass's while we did their mouth and pussy. A lot of girls like having three or more guys doing them. They call that making them airtight. Have you ever wanted to be airtight?"

She moved right past ninety when I told her that. The whole time I was whispering to her, I was aware of Ginny moving closer to us, trying to hear what I was saying to Connie. By this time, the volume of Connie's moans had increased substantially. Her face, shoulders, and chest had become extremely flushed, and her hips had taken on a rapid bucking movement. From the way her pussy was in full rapid spasm, I knew she was in the throes of either one huge orgasm, or multiple smaller ones. She started these deep gurgling noises from deep within her throat as I continued thrusting into her and smashing my pubic arch against her own, creating a mashing effect on her clit whenever I did that. I managed to get her up to one hundred two before she lost consciousness. Even then, she was still rigid with her continuing orgasms.

"Get up on the bed, Ginny. Connie passed out before I got a chance to cum."

Ginny turned away and ran from the bedroom. I saw that her arousal level had climbed up to twenty seven. I pulled out of Connie's pussy just as soon as her spasms subsided enough to allow me to do that. I got off the bed and went looking for my wife. I found her sitting on the couch in the living room, crying.

"Ginny, look at this. My damn dick just grew by another ten percent. You think Connie passed out because it hurt her?"

She looked up and then stared at my red and swollen dick. Her meter reading jumped to thirty three. Still low, but at least it was climbing. I stood still, about ten feet away from her, letting my dick rise and fall with every single heart beat. Ginny's eyes stayed fixated on my dick. I got the feeling that she wished she could turn away from it, but it seemed like she was unable to do that. Her reading was now at thirty nine. This was just from looking at my hard cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.