The Voices - Cover

The Voices

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Frank is visited by voices inside his head. Things happen which change his life, his marriage, and finally, the way he leads his life.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

The dinner party ended up being far less of a success than I'd hoped it would be. For some reason, one I hadn't understood at first, Kevin, Connie and Ginny all started making up reasons for us to call it an early night.

CO2 explained it all to me later, about all three of them getting scared, and not wanting to cross a line where the repercussions from what we all might have done were unknowable. Each was fearful of losing something important to them.

Excuses were made, and Connie and Kevin made their hasty exit, even before Ginny could ask them if they wanted to try the dessert she'd prepared. I was the only voice raised against the party breaking up so soon. In the end, all I could do was walk outside and wave to them as they beat a nervous retreat, getting into their car and backing out of my driveway. Ginny stood beside me, waving at the rear of their retreating car as it turned at the first corner and disappeared.

"Frank, you scared Connie to death. You didn't really tell her you wanted to have sex with her, did you? She told me you did."

"Well, we'd all been drinking when it happened, and all I did was talk to her, and pinch one of her nipples a little. Did she tell you that she played with my dick?"

"Is this how you plan to punish me, by making my friend want to avoid me?"

"I did you a favor, Ginny. From now on, even if she found out about you and Kevin playing around that time, she has her own guilty secret now, one that she'd have to apologize to you for."

"Didn't you think Kevin was very quiet tonight? Usually, he's the life of the party, but not tonight."

"From what he was telling me, Connie found out about one of his office romances, and now she's trying to decide whether she wants to divorce him or not. I think part of what happened outside the master bathroom tonight was her getting back at Kevin for what he's done."

We went back in the house, and ended up having anal sex for the first time. I made sure to have CO2 make my dick smaller before I put it in her ass. It didn't take long for me to discover that Ginny was going to be asking me to do this to her again and again in the future. When Ginny made a comment to the effect that my dick didn't feel as big as she thought it would, I told her that I thought my reaction to the medications was wearing off. She didn't take that information very well. She even went so far as to ask me if I didn't think it would be worthwhile for me to restart the medication, and then keep on it long enough to produce the same reaction in my dick size after I quit taking them again.

For the first night in awhile I had some difficulty getting a good night's sleep. I already was aware that Ginny's sexual response to me was much more positive when I had the enlarged penis to put in her. I knew I could have CO2 make it bigger, if I wanted him to. In a funny way, I wanted Ginny to love me, and to appreciate me when I was back to the way I had been before I'd heard the voices, or they'd made any changes in me.

The rest of that week end, Ginny and I planned out our trip to Southern California. Ginny went online to discover as much information as she could about driving directions to the various theme parks she wanted to visit with Kaitlyn. She decided we should stay at one of the Holiday Inn's near the junction of three major freeways in Los Angeles.

We had paid two of our major credit card balances down to zero with the nugget proceeds. Late on Sunday, Ginny used one of them to make prepaid reservations under a special extended stay offer the chain was advertising on their website. After that, we were committed to actually making the trip. We wanted to drive, to save on expenses, and for the convenience of having our own transportation during our visit.

I had several long discussions with CO2 about how this horse betting scheme of his was going to work. I found out that it hadn't been his idea at all, but one that was brought to him by two of the other individuals making up part of the group being punished for what they had done to me.

There was one feature to what they had planned that I found troubling. Their plan didn't just include taking sick or hurt horses and making them better. CO2 told me they wanted to improve their chances of being sure our horses would end up winning. In order to give us the best possible chance for this, some of the horses competing against us would be changed in ways that would greatly reduce the probability of them finishing ahead of our animals. Even with CO2's assurances that none of these horses would be injured in any permanent way, I didn't feel comfortable with the idea of preventing another horse from prevailing. I was told that this would be necessary, in some instances, to insure that one of the exacta or trifecta tickets we'd buy would end up being a winner. I didn't know what either of those bets were, but I was soon to find out.

We took two full days driving to Los Angeles. It was a little less than eleven hundred miles. By starting out real early, we managed to cover six hundred and fifty miles the first day. The motel we stayed in on Highway 10 was a simple, but clean, little place. The next morning, we got up and drove straight through to Las Vegas for lunch.

On the drive there, CO2 was telling me about all the sports books operating in Las Vegas. When we got to Las Vegas, I went to one of the casinos on the strip to look over one of the bigger ones. These were places where people went to bet on horse races, or to make other wagers on all sorts of different sports. They were set up in the casino areas that were located inside the hotels. Ginny and Kaitlyn were looking at the huge aquarium they had over behind their registration desk of the hotel we were visiting, and we agreed to meet back there in one hour.

When we got to the sports book, I'd never seen so many big screen televisions in one place before. Most of these television screens had either current track odds posted on them, or else actual horse races being shown on them. CO2 gave me the numbers of two horses to bet in each of three different races. He told me to bet a ten dollar exacta wager for two of three races. In all, I was told to make four separate bets, because, in one of the races, he wanted me to only bet five dollars on the number three horse to win, and the number seven horse to place second. He also wanted me to bet the other five dollars on the number seven horse to win and the number three horse to place second. It seemed strange to me for us to do that, but he told me that each of those two horses had equal chances of winning the race.

Both horses were going off at high odds to win, twelve to one on the three horse, and fifteen to one on the seven horse. It was the same for all the races I was betting. In each race, the horses I was betting were long shots with odds of at least ten to one on each to win. Three of my tickets won. The one that lost was the one where I'd bet the three horse instead of the seven to win. The three horse came in second, and the seven horse won the race. I'd invested thirty dollars, and was paid eleven hundred and sixty one dollars and forty cents for my three winning tickets, I took two of the tickets to one race cashier, and then, after waiting for a few minutes, stood in another line in order to cash my third winning ticket.

When I got back to Ginny and Kaitlyn, Ginny was very excited when I told her about our winnings. If we hadn't already paid for our nights at the Holiday Inn in L.A., I think Ginny would have wanted to remain in Las Vegas for at least a few more days. When she asked me about coming there again on our way back, I told her we'd do that, if the winnings from California were anything like what CO2 had predicted.

In Los Angeles, the first thing that happened was me missing a turn off and ending up going a few miles too far south before CO2 finally let me know I had gone too far. I ended up taking a parallel highway that wasn't as big, but put us even closer to our turnoff for the place we were staying.

The next day, our plan called for me to drive Kaitlyn and Ginny to the front entrance of Disneyland, where I'd drop both of them off. I was supposed to return at six o'clock, to the same place, to pick them back up again. I went over to a smaller racetrack, one named Los Alamitos, where I was going to be betting on more races that were only being shown on satellite feeds. CO2 assured me that there were individuals covering all the open racetracks in the country for me. They would relay the betting information to him, and he'd tell me which horses to bet on, and how much I was supposed to bet.

The first time we lost a bet, I was very shocked. I thought we were going to win all of them. I would go up to the betting window and place five or six different bets at a time, usually one or two bets per racetrack. When my bet won, I'd go to a different window and cash one or two winning tickets and place another bet or two, using part of my winnings. I moved around like that, going to different windows for about six hours. I wasn't trying to keep a close count on the money I was winning. I knew it was a lot though. My biggest single winning bet that day was eight hundred dollars, on a winning daily double ticket. I had a lot of winners that paid more than three or four hundred dollars though. As we were leaving the racetrack, CO2 told me that I'd made more than seven thousand dollars.

He also told me that he already knew how we could make a lot more money, and do it much faster than he'd predicted when he had made the initial proposal to me. He told me that he would lead me to people who would cash some of my winning tickets in for me. He claimed to be able to make sure none of these people would steal any of my winnings. I was to pay them twenty dollars every time I used them to go cash in one or more of my winning tickets.

We started that way, but, after doing it repeatedly the second day, we had five different guys going to the cashier's windows for us. Another change we made was to wait, only paying them as we were leaving the racetrack for the day.

Instead of giving them cash, we'd leave each of them with an uncashed winning ticket for themselves. I think each of these tickets paid a few hundred dollars. CO2 explained that this was a real good deal for the men we had going around collecting our winnings. Most of them were habitual racetrack gamblers, and the ones he had selected to help us were all people who were, at the time, out of funds to make any bets with for themselves.

On the second day, we cleared over twenty thousand dollars. I drove over to pick up Ginny and the baby at Knott's Berry Farm. The third day I took them to Universal Studios in the morning, and, after dropping them off, went off to Hollywood Park racetrack to make our bets. This time, CO2 found us about ten different individuals to cash all our winning tickets. I'd go to the ones he identified to me, and hand them four or five winning tickets to cash, and a paper where I'd written down a few bets for them to make for me. I kept doing this all day, heading from one person to the next. I don't know how CO2 kept everything straight, but he did. One of the people he had told me to give the tickets to came over to me and handed me more than nine thousand dollars. I didn't count the bills, because CO2 had already told me it was the right amount. That day, we needed to leave a little early, so that I could visit a few banks and exchange a lot of my smaller bills for bills of larger denominations.

After only three days of visiting race tracks, I already had more than seventy thousand dollars in profits. On the fourth day, I stayed with Ginny and Kaitlyn, and we drove down to San Diego, first going to Legoland, then, later in the day, we went to visit the San Diego Zoo.

We didn't get back to our room until almost ten o'clock. I was exhausted, but Ginny wanted to play as soon as she had Kaitlyn in her PJ's and sleeping in the portable baby bed we'd brought with us. She was growing so much that she was starting to look like she'd outgrown the little bed we'd had her in since she was an infant. Ginny and I agreed we'd buy all new furniture for her bedroom, just as soon as we returned to our home.

I had already made several little compromises with myself over the size of my pecker. The first was when I decided to have CO2 make it just a little bit bigger than it had been, but not as big as I'd had it made right after I stopped taking my medications. I had planned on remaining at my original size forever, but when I looked at it, after getting CO2 to change it back that way, it seemed smaller than I had remembered it being.

Ginny had stopped her incessant complaining after I did this, but she didn't seem quite as enthusiastic as she had been, back when my dick was at its largest. After a day or two at the new size, I made a second compromise, adding some additional thickness to it. Not as thick as it had been, but still quite a lot thicker than it was before any changes had taken place.

Ginny started getting back to being enthused again. She had no trouble at all with fitting my bigger dick in her ass either. I found out from CO2 around this time that he could also give me much greater staying power as well as increased physical stamina. Now, I could hold off on cumming longer, and also be ready to have sex a lot sooner after I had cum. After he made those changes for me, Ginny immediately regained all of her earlier enthusiasm for us having sex.

While we were in California, I had been giving her reinforcement commands about her being okay with sharing me with Connie, and also commanding her to not have any hang ups about her and Connie being more affectionate with each other in the future. As time passed, Ginny even started to talk to me about having a keen interest in us spending more time with Connie and Kevin after we got back home. I hadn't commanded her to have any thoughts or ideas about Kevin at all. That part of it, including him in any of our plans, that was all her own idea.

I wasn't giving up on the idea of fucking Connie. In fact, I was sending her commands too. The same kind I was giving Ginny. CO2 was keeping me informed of Kevin's situation. Although he was preventing Connie from deciding to either separate from him, or seek a divorce, he hadn't done anything to try to lessen the tensions between them. Kevin's inability to get an erection was continuing.

We were about halfway through our California trip when CO2 started recommending that I start allowing Kevin to perform occasional oral sex on Connie. He told me that Connie was becoming very frustrated at having to do without sex, and that she would soon start making some changes of her own, if I didn't start allowing her some relief from this frustration of hers. He did agree to fix Connie, so that she wouldn't notice that Kevin's dick never got hard, or that the two of them weren't having any regular intercourse. I wanted to be the next person to fuck Connie.

I wasn't having any ethical problems with what the voices were making possible for me. I liked all the benefits they were providing for me. The only problem I was having was with my not being very confident that CO2 and the people he worked for weren't controlling me in some sinister way. Fucking Connie would be nice, but only if I was certain that it was my own wish and idea. I didn't want to just be a pawn in someone else's game.

Even as a much younger man, as far back as my early teens, I'd resisted other people trying to control me. Mostly, it was either my parents, or my teachers back then. After college, it was my bosses that I had attempted to resist. I hadn't been too much of a controlling person before the voices, although I could see plenty of advantages to me in my beginning to start being like that.

After nine days of Ginny and Kaitlyn seeing the sights, and me going to the various tracks to win money, we decided to pack up all our things and leave California. We had to forfeit some of our room rental money, but they did give us three additional free nights at any other Holiday Inn in the country. The voucher was only good for thirty days from the issue date though.

We headed straight back to Las Vegas for three days and nights. We ended up checking into a real nice hotel right in the center of the Las Vegas strip. For the first time in our married lives, Ginny and I had plenty of extra money we could use to indulge ourselves. We ate well, and upgraded our room to a mini suite after the first night we spent there. The second night we were in Las Vegas, we took advantage of the professional child care services the hotel offered so that we could go to one of the big headliner magic shows. We were amazed at all the well known entertainers that were performing up and down the Las Vegas strip every night.

Since I had allowed CO2 to make those changes in me again, Ginny and I were now back to fucking once or twice daily again. For awhile, after I had gotten CO2 to put my dick back to the size it had originally been, both Ginny and I hadn't been as enthusiastic about sex as we had been back when I was filling her completely.

Her response meter during this time had stopped going above forty five or fifty. She wasn't getting as much out of our having sex, as she had been, and neither was I. This was the real reason why I started making those compromises.

I began allowing my cock size to be increased incrementally, until I finally just said fuck it and had him make it just a tiny bit larger than it had ever been before. Why not, I figured? She liked it when it was like that, and so did I.

For both of us, bigger was better. I told Ginny I had discovered I could increase the size my dick stayed at by taking one of my prescription pills every third or fourth day. I told her I wasn't sure if it would be healthy for me to keep taking it though. I wanted to test her a little, to see if she was more concerned about me, or about her own sexual pleasure.

"Keep doing it until you think it might be bad for you. You can always quit if the side effects get too bad."

Her telling me that was all I needed to push me past the point where I was having any guilt feelings at all about wanting to fuck Connie. If Ginny placed her own sexual pleasure above my continued good health, then I wasn't going to feel guilty about putting my own sexual pleasure above her emotional welfare. Of course, even at that time, I already knew I was just seeking any justification I could get for going ahead and doing what I'd already wanted to do anyway. I decided to warn Ginny about what I was planning, to make sure she wouldn't be taken by surprise when it happened.

"When we get back home, Ginny, the first thing I'm going to do is go see Connie, take her somewhere and fuck her silly."

"If you're going to do that, then I'll let Kevin do the same thing to me."

I thought about what she was telling me. She hadn't sounded angered by what I'd said. In fact, it sounded more like she was proposing to make an acceptable trade off for me being allowed to do what I wanted to do with Connie. I got to do Connie, if she got to do Kevin.

<You are correct in your interpretation. That was her intent. One of the consequences of the change in her sexual programming has been the lowering of many of her prior inhibitions. She is becoming more open to the possibility of each of you enjoying some degree of sexual activity outside of your marriage. She has even thought of several potential male partners. Other than relaying the commands you requested I give her about Connie, I have neither encouraged nor discouraged these thoughts in her, or in you.>

'Several others?'

<Kevin and two others. One is a co-worker, not the same one she had intercourse with, before your marriage, and the other is the operator of the car wash she has been frequenting. Thus far, other than what had already occurred with Kevin, these have only been thoughts. You have had many similar thoughts to the ones she's entertaining, concerning some women that you have observed. That attractive cocktail girl, the one you noticed as you walked through the casino this afternoon, she would be a good example of what I mean.>

'Did she really mean that she wants to fuck Kevin, or was she just trying to prevent me from going through with what I said I'd be doing with Connie?'

<She doesn't really believe you were serious in what you said. As to whether she would willingly have sex with Kevin, were he able, this would depend on several other factors. Like you going forward with the physical interaction you just informed her you'd be having with Connie. If you followed through with that, it would make it far more likely that she would be willing to have sex with Kevin.>

Ginny, by my command, tell me how you really feel about wanting sex with Kevin. Tell me about everyone, besides me, that you think about having sex with.

<Forgive me, Frank, I've had to countermand your command to your wife. What you have required of her will lead to a conflicted reaction that could prove harmful to her. I told you that you need to prepare her for situations, not just spring things like this on her without first laying the preparatory foundation. Your question, in its present state, would simply cause her to become panicked.>

'I want to know. Unless her life or her health would be endangered by answering my question, my understanding, from what you told me about the voting that took place in the Chambers of Decision, is that you must not go against what I've initiated, or what I might require you to initiate for me.'

"Frank, I've been having many sexual thoughts about both Kevin and Connie. Together and separately. I've had these same kinds of thoughts about Steven at work. Recently, I also have given some thought to having an affair with Larry, the counter person over at the car wash. In the past, I've often had thoughts about what sex would be like with certain other men. I know you already want me to share you with Connie, and I suspect you also want her and I to have some sort of a physical relationship together. If you do want this, then I want to be allowed to do those same things with Kevin. I think I should be able to do with Kevin whatever you choose to do with Connie."

Ginny, by my command, do you want to fuck Kevin, yes or no?

"Yes. I'm willing to be with as many people as you are."

"Willing, or wanting?"

"What? Willing or wanting what?"

<Frank, she is unaware that you were asking her command questions. Even though she was speaking out loud, to her she was responding to a thought she believed she was having. She wasn't aware that she was speaking this response out loud.>

'This is terrible. We've changed Ginny into a slut, into a cock hungry whore.'

<This is not true. While her thoughts are much more liberated, they are still only thoughts, not actual deeds. She is involved in the process of attempting to make some realistic choices for her future behavior, should the need to make changes actually come about. She believes you are requiring changes of her. In a sense, she is acknowledging how far she'd be willing to go to accommodate your wishes. She believes you want her to be more open to promiscuity. She believes that this is going to be pushed upon her. Her reaction to having this belief is to try to anticipate what you will require of her.>

I spent the next day moving around from one sports book to another, making bets on horse races. Just as we'd done at the racetracks, we found people to go to the cashier's windows to convert our winning tickets into cash. It was easy for us to clear more than sixty thousand dollars from the various wagers for that day.

So far on our trip, we were ahead over a hundred and eighty thousand dollars. The betting part of the trip had exceeded all of our initial expectations.

I was troubled by my fears over the direction both Ginny and I seemed to be heading in. I didn't want to make any wholesale changes in my life. I wanted the extra money, and all the freedom, but I didn't want to have to worry that Ginny might want to be with other men.

I knew I could prevent this happening by telling CO2 what I wanted to have happen. I could change Ginny, make her behave exactly how I wanted her to behave. There was a problem for me with doing that to her. Now, she was my wife, my partner. If I continued changing her, what would she then be?

'I want you to find a way to make Ginny happy, with our marriage, and with our family. I want her to love me the same as she did before all the trouble happened. I don't want to change her from what she would normally be, if she were happy with her life, and with our relationship.'

<If I may? Your wife is actually far happier now, and much more content, than she has ever been, at any other point in your past relationship. Unlike you, she sees all the advantages we've brought to your new situation. She currently feels truly loved by you, and, for the first time, sees a very satisfactory future ahead for her, being your wife. For her, this has become a future that now holds all the promise of having all her lifelong material fantasies and goals fulfilled. Whatever you might now require of her, as long as it doesn't adversely impact on what she views as her current prospects to enjoy a very satisfactory present and future existence, she will happily give that to you.>

'I don't want her fucking any other guys.'

<You can tell her that, or you can issue a command to her. She wants you to be as pleased with her every bit as much as she believes herself pleased with you. In a very real sense, her present contentment is causing her to turn over most decision making to you. She now has much greater faith in your ability to guide your lives than she has ever had. Whatever you tell her you require, if she believes it will make you happier, and that it will keep things going well in your lives, she will accept it. She is more than willing for you to take over the task of directing every aspect of the family's future.>

"Ginny, are you really happy right now? Is there anything we don't have yet that you really want or need?"

"Of course I am. We already have so much. This trip, all the money you've made. Now we can do whatever we both want. I want to stay home and raise our family. What you said before, about Connie? I'll try to do whatever you say will please you, but you still have to please me too. Right now, things are perfect. If you decide to make more changes, please don't make them if it would mean I'd be the one who had to stop being happy. I want to be able to always feel just like I do now."

We spent two nights in Holiday Inns on our trip back home after leaving Las Vegas. We could have traveled home a lot faster, but we were enjoying the three of us being alone together. Kaitlyn was having a great time absorbing all the new things she was seeing. Her life to this point hadn't included anything much in the way of travel, outside of her trips back and forth from her grandmother's house.

Since talking to CO2 and Ginny about her sexual hopes, fantasies, capacities, and interests, I had begun trying to start downplaying the burning lust aspect to our lovemaking. I wanted to try to reintroduce some of the emotional feelings that I thought I remembered both of us feeling before.

The sex was still fantastic when we made love instead of just fucking. It was a different kind of satisfying than it had been, back when the two of us were just going after it until we were both too physically depleted to do anything other than slip into a physically drained and exhausted sleep.

I still kept a close eye on Ginny's sexual response meter, and kept on doing all the things I'd learned to do to bring her as much satisfaction as I possibly could. The main difference now was that I spent time talking to her, before, during, and after, our lovemaking sessions. We talked about how things felt, the physical part of our coupling, and how we each felt, the emotional component of what we were sharing.

We also spoke of Kaitlyn, and of our other children, yet unborn. I was somewhat shocked by some of the many things I'd never known about her. Things that had always been a fairly important part of her life, a life I'd always just assumed I was already sharing all of. We found we both had many beliefs that the other spouse hadn't been aware of.

One of the things we finally got around to talking about was the fact that we both shared the belief that Ginny had deliberately done everything in her power to try to compel me into a marriage I hadn't really wanted. I resented her having done that, not knowing that she resented me for forcing her to do something she would always be ashamed of having done.

"I'm very happy now that we got married. What I really wish is that I'd asked you to marry me that night, instead of only asking you to come live with me. We could have both avoided that whole uncomfortable period, and the pain we felt when we were separated."

"If you had done that, our lives would have probably turned out much differently. I'm not sure any of what's been going on with us now would have still happened. I think I'm glad now that what happened then helped us get married when we did. It was probably meant to happen just like that. Losing you for those weeks made me appreciate you more too. Having you reach a decision to come back into my life, and then to have you ask me to marry you, it made up for all the worry I had that you and I might never get back together again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.