The Voices - Cover

The Voices

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Frank is visited by voices inside his head. Things happen which change his life, his marriage, and finally, the way he leads his life.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

Ginny and I discussed taking that two week vacation to California. Ginny had the vacation time coming, and I'd told her that CO2 had told me we could make a hundred thousand dollars betting on horses without making anyone mad at us, or alerting anyone to what we were doing. As soon as we started talking about the money, Ginny started asking me if she could quit her job if things went as we were planning in California. I had no objections to her doing that, and told her so.

"Maybe we can have another baby, Frank?"

I smiled, but inside I groaned. I could almost see the smug expression that CO2 would have had on his face right now, if he had even had a face to put a smug expression on.

Ever since he had told me how close I'd come to losing this reward, gift, compensation, or whatever it was that I should call what the Chambers of Decision had awarded to me, I'd been trying to figure out a way to make sure I never put it into jeopardy again.

I liked all that I'd been given. The money was great, and the freedom that brought for me to spend my time doing what I wanted to do was even better.

The sex I was now enjoying with Ginny was much better than anything I'd previously enjoyed. I'd pretty much gotten over my previous insecurities and hang ups about anything related to sex and Ginny's minor infidelity with Kevin. What we had together now is what made my new attitude possible.

I had even talked Ginny into inviting Connie and Kevin over for a quiet little dinner party the week before. I admit a large part of it was me wanting to see how being impotent had changed him, and wanting to find out if CO2's command for Connie to think about me as an attractive sexual possibility was working by now.

Ginny and I had discussed beforehand the atmosphere we wanted to have at this get together with our friends. I told her I didn't want her mentioning what had happened to Connie, and that we'd both pretend that nothing important had occurred when either of us spoke with Kevin.

The night of the dinner party, which was set up to be a casual get together, I wore some comfortable baggy old college sweat pants and a tee shirt, purposely not putting on any underwear beneath my sweats. I wanted to put my new endowment on display. Ginny and I had been going around the house playing grab ass all that day. She knew I didn't have anything on under the sweats, because she'd played with me, and given my cock several short kisses and sucks as we worked together to get everything ready for our guests arrival.

Connie looked good. In spite of what Ginny had told her about it just being a casual get together, she had obviously taken some pains to get herself all dolled up. When Ginny first saw her, she looked upset. A few minutes later, Ginny and Connie took off for our bedroom when Ginny told her she too needed to get dressed.

While they were gone, I sat in the living room, directly across from Kevin. I made sure that my dick was outlined by my sweats from the way I was sitting. I didn't know if he had any thoughts about how his equipment compared to mine, but I wanted to make him aware that I wasn't deficient in the dick department. It still grated on me that he'd done what he did with my wife. I wanted him to know that I didn't consider him any kind of competition.

"Ginny told me about how drunk she got over at your place that night. She told me that things got a little out of hand."

"I know, Frank. It got pretty drunk out for both of us. I want you to know I'm sorry for my part in what happened. I thought she was just kidding around at first. You know none of that was my idea though, right?"

"You mean Ginny grabbed your fingers, and made them go up into her pussy? I find that a little hard to believe."

"I don't know what she told you. Hell, I can't even remember most of what happened myself, because we'd been drinking a lot, and it was late. All I remember clearly was a little innocent kissing, and maybe the tiniest little bit of tickling and groping around. I don't think I did what you said I did. If I did do that, I don't even remember it, honestly."

"When I first heard about what happened, my first reaction was to come over to your house and kill you. I was so mad that I even prayed that God would make your dick fall off, or make it so you couldn't ever do anything like that to another woman. I cooled off after awhile though. We're all grown ups here, right? No real harm done. I'm assuming that you won't try to object if I decide sometime to do the same kind of things to Connie? Do you think Ginny's in the room right now, telling her what happened that night? God, I hope not, for your sake."

"I take it this is your way of telling me that we're no longer friends?"

"Kevin, don't be like that. I already told you I'm mostly over it. It isn't like she let you fuck her or anything. I say we just forget it. Two friends having a little too much to drink. Could happen to any of us."

"Did Ginny say anything to you about how she was going to be telling Connie about what happened?"

"No, she didn't. I told her I didn't want her doing that. She and Connie are too good of friends to let something like this come between them. You didn't answer me before though, about not objecting if I decide I want to play a little grab ass with Connie?"

"If you do, I'll tear you a new ass hole!"

<Frank, do not be troubled by his threat. I can prevent that happening to you.>

'I'm not troubled. I wasn't planning on letting him do anything like that anyway.'

"If you tried something like that, Kevin, I'm afraid there would be no way to keep Connie from learning about what happened that night."

"It's one thing when something gets out of hand when people are drunk, Frank. What you're talking about is premeditated. You leave my wife alone, you hear me?"

"I hear you, Kevin. I'll give you a week to explain to Connie about what happened that night in the backseat of your car, with Ginny. After that, I'll have Ginny tell her all about it, if this is the way you want to play it."

"It wasn't that much, Frank. Why would you want to take a chance on screwing up my marriage over some innocent drunken flirting that has already happened, and is better forgotten? I swear I'd take it all back if I could."

Just then, Connie and Ginny came back out to the living room. Now, they were both dressed up. Too dressy for a simple evening at home like we were having. Connie was looking at me in a different way then she'd ever looked at me before. I wondered why that was.

<Ginny has been telling her about all the changes that have happened ever since you returned from your hospital stay. She has been extolling your newfound sexual competence. Connie has spoken to Ginny about the thoughts she's been having about you. Ginny has told her of the way your medication has affected your anatomy. Did you notice the way Connie's eyes seemed fixated on your crotch area when they came back into the living room?>

'Can you fix things so that I can give commands to Connie too?'

<It is done. You need only preface it with 'Connie, by my command'.>

Connie, by my command, you will be thinking about wanting to have sex with me for at least an hour a day, from now on, until I decide to fuck you.

<No need for all this preparation, Frank. She is already hoping to be with you. You have only to inform her of the time, and of the place where you wish it to happen.>

'If it does happen, I want Kevin to be there to watch it as it's happening. Are you sure he's completely impotent? He hasn't said anything, not even when I gave him that real good opening.'

<He hasn't even admitted his impotence yet to Connie. Instead, he comes up with other reasons and excuses for not attending to her physical needs. Connie is a very sensual person, and is used to regular sexual stimulation. Kevin's neglect of her in their bed chamber has added to her willingness to let her thoughts about you increase considerably. Her desire for sexual contact with you is already far greater than what was originally programmed into her. Connie is now yours for the taking.>

"Connie, in case I didn't already say so when I first saw you tonight, you look absolutely ravishing. You too, Ginny. You both look good enough to eat, don't they Kevin?"

"You can't talk to my wife like that. Connie, let's go. I'm not going to have you insulted like that right in front of me."

"Kevin, be real, all right? I've heard you tell Ginny the exact same thing, at least twenty times in the years since I've known you. Why is it okay when you do it, and an insult for me to? My wife is good enough to eat, and I often do. Connie is certainly good enough to eat too, and I hope you are, because if you aren't, then somebody is going to soon be stealing her right away from you. Am I right, Connie?"

"Frank, don't put Connie on the spot like that. I'm sure she's well cared for in that department. Let's not fight, okay? This is the first time we've all gotten together since you got back home. I wanted to talk about this vacation you're going to be taking us on. We're going out to California for two weeks. While we're out there, Kaitlyn and I will be doing a lot of sightseeing, and Frank is going to be investigating a new investment opportunity he's been offered. It should be so much fun."

Ginny was doing her best to reduce the tensions I'd been building up. I caught Kevin's angry glare, and that was the first that I realized that I had been lightly stroking the outline of my very tumescent cock. I stopped as soon as I became aware of what I'd been doing.

"Hey, Kevin, how about we make up a big pitcher of strawberry daiquiri's for us and the girls? We'll get them both drunk and then try to take advantage of them."

I was really enjoying getting under his skin. Now that CO2 had assured me that my physical safety wasn't at risk. I could relax and enjoy watching him squirm from what I was saying. He followed me into my kitchen, looking like he was getting ready to explode.

'Are you sure he isn't going to kick my ass?'

<The thought keeps coming to him, but I've managed so far to deflect him from acting on the thought. He is quite uncomfortable with how you are acting towards him at present. In the past, he took pleasure in believing that you were too afraid of his potential for violence to confront him about things that he'd say. Now that he's acted against your interests, seeing you behave as you have been has only increased his malaise.>

'Can you make him believe that I could fuck Connie, if I ever wanted to make any effort at it at all?'

<No need. He believes something quite close to that now. He has long been perturbed at her penchant for taking your side of things when they have discussions about you and Ginny at home. He already believes she has an attraction to you.>

'Let him know that he won't get another erection until after I've done everything I want to do with Connie.'

<It is done. I also added strength to all his worries about Connie wanting a dalliance with you. When you were stroking your member in the living room, Connie got moist from watching it. Ginny did as well, although Ginny was already quite moist by then. In spite of his negative comments, Kevin is reacting differently than you might expect to the idea of you being sexually intimate with his wife. Were it not for our controlling that it couldn't happen, Kevin would have an erection right now. He has a latent homosexual tendency. The idea of you having intercourse with his wife has a certain, horrifyingly fascinating, appeal for him.>

I got all the ingredients over to the blender and started mixing our first pitcher of drinks. While I was doing that, I thought about what CO2 had said to me. I wondered how much trouble I'd get into with Ginny if I were to take my revenge on Kevin by slipping my dick between Connie's, suddenly very attractive to me, legs? She'd always been strictly off limits to me in the past. I don't think I'd even noticed before how attractive she really was.

If I did end up doing anything with her, I wanted Kevin to be there watching as I drilled her. If the idea really did have appeal to him, I might just end up accommodating him. Ginny might be a problem if I did that. I didn't want things to stop going as well with her as they had been.

<Ginny would not be a problem, not if you don't want her to be.>

That brought me up out of my reverie.

'How much of what I've been thinking are thoughts that you've been controlling?'

<None. These are all your own thoughts and wishes. I can assist in making any of them become reality, but the thoughts you've been having are all your own.>

'If you did nothing to prepare her for it, what would Ginny think or do if I were to be caught by her, fucking Connie?'

<It would depend entirely on how you went about it. You could probably condition Ginny to accept your doing that. Already, she is starting to see qualities in you that you don't actually possess. You have helped her to overcome many of the inhibitions that had previously limited her sexual enjoyment. Once these barriers are exposed, and then overcome, it makes it easier for her to countenance other taboos or acts she once felt herself forbidden to enjoy. One such, is that earlier episode of sexual experimentation she briefly exposed herself to with Connie. Already, she looks upon that encounter far differently than she once did in the very recent past. Her guilt at having experimented with Connie is now diminished to the point of near nonexistence.>

'You think she might be interested in both of us doing stuff with Connie?'

<As things presently stand, no. It would take very little for this to change though. Given the proper atmosphere, setting, and conditions, Ginny could easily be persuaded to entertain some possibilities in that direction. Connie would be easier to talk into it. For the chance to sleep with you, she would certainly be willing to allow herself additional sexual contact with Ginny.>

'Suppose we were all drinking too much tonight, and Connie were to bring up the idea of her and Ginny both fooling around with me? Would something like that work for Ginny?'

<Frank, you are complicating something that could be very simple. I understand you not wanting to take advantage of either Connie or Ginny. I think you fail to understand that it would be a very simple matter for either you or me to create sufficient desire in them to cause them to want to do whatever it is you wish. Free will can be manipulated. Advertisers do this all the time to encourage people to desire their products.>

'If it can be manipulated, it isn't free will.'

<I can condition them to the point where both are wanting to try what you desire, while still leaving the choice of whether to stop or to continue entirely up to them. You know how much Ginny now enjoys sex with you, and you directed me to make changes in Connie, so that she desired it too. What difference is it going to make if I condition the two of them so that both now want to have a sexual interlude with you at the same time?>

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.