The Voices
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Frank is visited by voices inside his head. Things happen which change his life, his marriage, and finally, the way he leads his life.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

It soon became obvious to me that CO2 had been wrong in his prediction about me not regretting my decision to cede more control to him and the other voices. It just made me uncomfortable, allowing them to have such control of my life.

I realized I'd never be satisfied allowing anyone else to change me, and those around me, no matter how gradual and subtle those changes might end up being. Perhaps it all stemmed from my earlier experiences with the voices, but I just couldn't summon up the trust necessary to leave it the way it now was.

'CO2, please change Ginny back to the way she was before I had you change her the last time. We need to go back to the way it was before I agreed to let you decide how to do the things that I want.'

< Frank, don't you realize all these trust issues you keep having are counter productive? How will your life or hers be improved if you go back to the situation that made you unhappy, sad and angry? >

'I know, but as bad as that was, at least Ginny was free to be who she really is. Who am I to decide to take that away from her? I know this way we're probably going to end up not together, but it will be both our choices that determine that. I'm not going to insist it has to be what I want.'

< It is done, Frank. Is there anything else you require of me? >

When Ginny came into the living room a few minutes later, she had a frown on her face. More like an angry scowl than a frown, really.

"Frank, have you been having the voices altering my thoughts?"

"Yes. I did it because I didn't want to be married to you, unless I changed the things you wanted. I realized I was being selfish, so I had them change you back to how you are."

"You changed your mind about what I want?"

"No, I decided my being married to you wasn't important enough to me to do that to you. I want a divorce, Ginny."

"No, you don't really mean that!"

"I do mean it. What you want for yourself isn't something I can tolerate. I'll let you keep the house, and custody of Kaitlyn. I'll pay you child support and alimony, enough that you won't have any problem maintaining a reasonable lifestyle. I want full visitation rights, and access to Kaitlyn on holiday's and school vacations, whenever she starts going to school."

"I'll fight you, Frank. You can't do this to us, not now when things have finally gotten good."

I stood up and walked out of the room. As far as I was concerned, our marriage was now dissolved. Ginny could fuck anyone she wanted to. Whatever love or trust I'd had for her had disappeared when I saw the kind of future she had planned for us.

Later that day I packed a few bags of clothes and my box full of money. I'd used the money in two of my investment accounts to pay off the balances on all our revolving credit card debt and both the automobiles. The only thing we still owed on was our home, and even there I had retired the second mortgage. There was enough money in our joint checking account to keep them going for at least two months.

' Deposit three thousand dollars into our joint account on the first of every month, starting next month. Close out all the credit cards, even the gas cards. I don't want to share any accounts with Ginny, except for the joint checking.'

< It is done. Do you still wish to be able to give her direct commands? >

' No, take that away, for her and Connie both. Remove the excitement meters from me too. I now have no interest in that part of her life.'

< Done. >

As soon as my car was packed with my stuff, I drove off. I decided to head East, no real reason for it, just a spur of the moment decision. I ended up driving for hours, stopping only when I reached Joplin, Missouri. I went to an all night diner and ordered coffee and breakfast. For the past few hours of my drive I had experienced some doubts and regrets about how I handled the parting from Ginny. I knew I could have handled things better. What I found comforting is the fact that I didn't mind the leaving, only the way I'd handled it.

After I'd eaten, I found a decent looking motel and checked in. The desk clerk looked at me funny when I paid for two nights with cash. He insisted on taking down the information on my driver's license. Hell of a thing when you can't use money without triggering people's suspicions.

'I'd like to sleep for at least twelve hours, but you can wake me if there is an emergency.'

< Done. >

The next two weeks were basically a repetition of my drive to Joplin. I'd get in my car and drive until I was tired, then find someplace to sleep and stay for two nights. CO2 and I did not communicate much. I told him what I wanted or needed, and he took care of it for me. I didn't ask anything about Ginny or Kaitlyn and he didn't volunteer.

'Are you still monitoring my family?'

< Yes. >

'Good.'

I ended up in Florida. I hadn't planned to, it just worked out that way. I ended up in Jupiter, Florida, renting a small cottage on one of the inlets. This place was furnished, and it came with sheets, towels, kitchen utensils and cable television. The rent was very reasonable, and the owner's eyes lit up when I paid him for the first three months rent with hundred dollar bills. He didn't offer me a receipt and I didn't ask. If he tried to cheat me, I'd sic CO2 on him.

< Do you wish to be told of an interesting development in Ginny's living situation? >

'I suppose.'

< Connie has left Kevin and moved in with Ginny. They are now full time lovers. >

I started taking diving lessons, just as a hobby, for something to do. The re-breathing devices made diving a lot of fun. CO2 told me about some Spanish treasure off the coast, but I decided not to bother with it. I was still getting adjusted to the idea of no longer having a family.

After living in Florida for six months, I decided that I wanted to fly back to Colorado to see my daughter. I drove to Miami and got a direct flight to Denver. Ginny was surprised when I called, and tried to tell me that Kaitlyn didn't want to see me. She claimed that my daughter didn't remember me any more.

"I can stop putting that money in your account every month. You'd never be able to find me to get me into court to pay child support. Are you sure you want to test my patience with you?"

It turned out that Kaitlyn did remember me, and the two of us went on a fun trip for two weeks. We went somewhere interesting ( to Kaitlyn ) every day. We ate out for all our meals, and bought new clothes for her to wear every day as well. I put all her dirty things in bags in the trunk of the rental car. At the end of the two weeks, Kaitlyn cried when I had to tell her our vacation was over.

Ginny never mentioned the fact that Connie was living with her. She didn't seem upset with me like she'd been when I'd left months before, or even when I told her I was going to have my two week visit with Kaitlyn. She was probably just relieved that I'd brought Kaitlyn back, and that she was all right and happy. I enjoyed the expression on her face when I brought all the bags of dirty laundry up to the front door and explained what we'd done when Kaitlyn's clothes had gotten dirty.

'I'm getting horny.' It had been eight months since that last time with Connie and Ginny. I hadn't even thought about it until after I'd brought Kaitlyn back to Ginny's house.

< >

'If I get myself a room here in town, do you think you could talk Connie into meeting me there for some sex?'

< I could get her to appear where you want her, and make her want sex with you, but it might cause complications for her later, with Ginny. >

'I'm still horny.'

<Find a place to settle for the night. When you do, I'll have her come to you. >

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.