The Experiment
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - An immoral young girl submits to a painful mind improvement programme in order to be made worthy of a good man with whom she has fallen in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture  

Emma, now well adapted to her role as the Sexy Cave Woman, sat as close to the fire as she could. On the other side of the blaze was Emmelina together with her three kittens. The kittens loved to play with Emma and a wary Emmelina allowed them to. But she herself was still very nervous indeed of beautiful hairy Emma. She might be hairy for a human but was still much too smooth for a cat.

The naked escapee had first seen the wild eyed cat a few weeks before the first frost. Emma had always loved cats and was delighted at first to see the black creature staring at her from a safe distance. But her efforts at making friends had got nowhere until she lit the first fire and went off to get food from the store and see what fish had been hooked overnight.

On returning she had seen the cat and her three surviving kittens in the cave and enjoying the heat. She had crept slowly around them so as not to scare them off. By this time, four weeks later, Emma was warily accepted by the mother and loved by her delightful brood.

Emma had been lucky enough to find quite a lot of very useful things in the remains of the huts that she had so painstakingly demolished. Among the treasure trove was a box of matches, a pistol and some ammunition. Nothing that she could fashion into even the most basic garment, though.

The nervous girl had managed to load the gun, after a few hairy moments, during one of which the weapon had gone off. Luckily she had been pointing it away from her. She was not anxious to use it too often, although she had been very tempted by the sight of a rabbit and the poor beast had given her several tasty meals. She had tried to fashion the skin into some kind of clothing but given up in disgust. In any case, she quite relished being naked on her island by this time. It was a lot easier than she had thought it would be to start with, and as the Professor had said months ago, it was milder here than the rest of the country. Windy, maybe. But mild.

She still managed a few minutes in the water every morning, even though it was getting colder and colder every time she plunged in and in spite of the fact that it was wreaking havoc on her hair, which was down to her waist by now and as matted and unkempt as that of the most fearsome story book savage. If only Alex could see her now!

Pixie, Sammy and Bobby came away from Emmelina, who took advantage of the respite to fall asleep, and each in turn climbed on to Emma's long and comfortable thighs. She squealed as Pixie stuck her tiny claws into her but made no effort to remove the sweetest of the three.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.