The Experiment - Cover

The Experiment

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An immoral young girl submits to a painful mind improvement programme in order to be made worthy of a good man with whom she has fallen in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture  

Emma enjoyed playing the hostess. The chief guest, beside whom she sat at dinner, was a Professor Colin Wedderburn. Alex had referred to him as "The Professor".

"He's my top research man, Emma. I think a lot of him. I hope you like him as much as I do."

Emma was not too sure that she would ever really like this man, but he certainly interested her. He was as tall as the Count, but thinner and stooping where her host and rescuer was straight and well built. Emma realised that she was being subjected to the sort of small talk that some men consider to be all that women are good for. Where the Count treated her as an equal, this man looked down on her. She could tell that he looked down on her a lot more when she mentioned Jeremy Sandwell.

Jeremy had been the ex employee of Imperial United who had commissioned Emma's disgusting photo session a few months ago when she had spread her cheeks for the alleged benefit of medical learning.

"Sandwell? I do remember him. A promising physician with a bent for research. But our rules are very strict when it comes to viewing indecent images on the company's computers. A shame he left us, though. Hard to replace."

She just knew that Wedderburn had seen the photos! From then on Emma had a hard time engaging him in any kind of conversation at all. The man seemed to have become very thoughtful and withdrawn. Emma supposed that he would tell his employer just what a distasteful occupation his latest female companion pursued. And that would be the end of this budding romance!

As soon as the guests had all gone, Emma decided to tell Alexander a few disagreeable things about herself in order to forestall the Professor.

"I'm not a nice girl, Alex. I'm a total disaster area, believe me! You think you know how bad I am, but it goes a lot further than my swearing like a trooper and getting horribly drunk and spewing up on the pavement the other night. I did so well at school and the world seemed to be at my feet, but I dropped out of University after having an abortion. I met this wonderful guy and he made me pregnant and walked out on me. Since then I have made a living making dirty films and being photographed nude doing lots of revolting things. Some of them have been so revolting they even put me off, which isn't easy I can tell you! You don't want anything to do with me, my precious darling! And now, I'll be going home. I'll get a taxi - no need to worry."

But Alex wasn't worried about her disreputable career and fallen condition. He had fallen for Emma just as badly as Emma had fallen for him. It might be a most unlikely coupling but the two quickly discovered that they were very much in love.

She didn't go home that night, and spent hours pouring out a tearful recital of her many offences against decency to her unlikely lover.

But she didn't sleep with the Count. Once again she spent the night in The Blue Room. But this time the pair did breakfast together.

"So you are still set on visiting the Barrier Reef?" asked Alexander.

"Oh, yes! I suppose you wouldn't care to come? Maybe you have a private jet?"

"I am far too busy, alas. And I don't run to a private jet, I'm afraid. The Rolls is mine and another, but I own no other transport. When you return, perhaps you'll be able to answer my question of last night?"

The question referred to had been a proposal of marriage. After hearing her tale of moral depravity, Alexander's incredible response had been to ask Emma to marry him! And they hardly knew each other. Emma was strongly tempted to accept but didn't. Her own self loathing made it impossible. How could a repulsive slut like her marry someone like him, who was almost a saint?

She decided that for Alexander's sake she must break off their relationship. He was a well known figure despite not courting publicity. His company was very large and at the cutting edge of some interesting new technologies. Being associated with a grubby little tramp like her was just what he didn't need!

And there was another consideration. Being married to the saintly Count would make her very happy indeed. It would make her far happier than her wildest dreams!

But happiness was something she didn't deserve. Emma would never forgive herself for consenting to the destruction of her unborn child. She might not know this, but guilt and disgust at her wickedness were ever present. She was being slowly but surely destroyed by her remorse and wouldn't accept salvation, preferring instead to advance to the eternal perdition she felt herself to deserve.


Meeting the Professor accidentally, a day or two before her flight to Australia, was to prove decisive.

"Miss Henderson? How delightful to see you. Have you time for a coffee? It's that time of day!"

Emma was in Harrods and reacted like a naughty little girl to hear the Professor's voice. This man knew her for what she was and despised her. The Count also knew what she had done (she had told him everything, weeping and sobbing while he tried to comfort her) and forgave her. But the Professor was a cold hearted Puritan. He also knew how damaging it could be for his employer if the media found out too much about Emma's lurid past.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.