The Experiment
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An immoral young girl submits to a painful mind improvement programme in order to be made worthy of a good man with whom she has fallen in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture  

Emma didn't consider herself to be a bad girl as girls go these days. She swore a lot, punctuating her sentences with "cunts" and "fucks" like her role models in the media, and so did all her friends. She smoked - and not just tobacco! She frequently drank far more than she ought and had consumed her first drink at the age of fifteen, having fooled the bar person by plastering her sweet face with an impasto of make up. But all girls behaved like that.

At University she had an affair with a young man, several years older than she, followed by an abortion. But she was doing no more than exercise A Woman's Right to Choose What She Did With Her Own Body. And this was the Twenty First Century. It was a shock when her parents disowned her, though.

After a few months at College, she dropped out, despite having been winner of a coveted Classical scholarship, and did some "modelling". Emma had a lovely face, a tempting if flabby body, and the kind of golden hair that is seen less and less these days unless it comes out of a bottle. She was also very photogenic and soon came to be in great demand.

She posed for many extremely steamy sessions and even a pornographic movie, her voluptuous nudity giving much happiness to many tired businessmen! Although she was willing to pose for mainstream artistic work and was very popular with some of the most distinguished photographers, she seemed drawn to the less reputable aspects of her new profession.

Emma's future descent into a life of liberated hedonism seemed assured until she met Count Alexander Dobrynin. And the Professor.

The Count was the great grandson of a canny Russian émigré who had skipped his country not long before the tragic collapse of the old order and well before the abomination of Communism destroyed all that was good in his nation before going on to afflict and corrupt the rest of the world with its Godless wickedness.

The exiled Count had first converted most of his property into easily transportable jewellery, which he had used to build a prosperous manufacturing company. The present Count lived well but not too extravagantly on his family's wealth, leaving the running of the business to others, although he maintained some interest in its affairs.

Some of these others were very clever people. Clever and ambitious. One of them, known as the Professor, was the cleverest of them all and he had very big ideas. The Count had, of late, become more and more immersed in the affairs of the Russian Orthodox Church and increasingly horrified at the debauchery and decadence he saw around him. The Professor knew of the Count's concerns and had talked him into agreeing to and financing one of his pet projects.

It was this project that Emma was to play such a part in bringing to fruition. One night in late May she was on her way home after a photo shoot. Work had been followed by a binge drinking session with friends. She was more than a little tipsy and feeling very happy, as she always was after a heavy drinking session.

Following payment for displaying her private parts and apparently allowing them to be penetrated by a stupendously well endowed young gentleman of West African provenance (who had been one of her companions in the bar later on) she was now able to afford that longed for trip to the Antipodes.

All her life she had longed to visit the Great Barrier Reef. At first it was the name that had taken her fancy and then she had read everything about it she could lay her hands on. Emma had become more and more fascinated as she learned about the wonders that lay beneath the surface of that part of the wide Pacific. To go there would be the very best holiday she had ever had and now she could afford it. Her mind was distracted by alcohol and thoughts of the trip of a lifetime, because she almost stepped off the kerb and under a bus. But Destiny intervened in the shape of a tall bearded man.

"Careful, young lady! You're much too lovely to be leaving the world just yet, awhile!"

He had a deep voice - he must be a great basso profundo - thought the musically inclined Emma. - and sounded incredibly cultured - right out of the top drawer. Emma was impressed. She liked toffs, having once been one herself before starting her slide into debauchery and being shunned by her outraged family.

"Yeah! I don't really fancy cashing in my chips just yet! Fuck me, no!"

She continued to hold forth in an amiable if indistinct voice.

"You look just my type. If your dick's as long as your beard - that is! Fancy a shag, darling? You can shag me any time, gorgeous! Come home and get a night with me for free! Screw the fucking arse off me, darling - anytime! I owe you for saving my life and there's no charge for hunks like you!"

Having delivered herself of the foregoing unladylike protestations of undying gratitude, Emma vomited, barely avoiding ruining her rescuer's expensive shoes. Then she passed out. She really had had an awful lot to drink!

The next she knew she was in strange surroundings with her bearded rescuer looking down at her, a kindly and concerned expression on his handsome features.

"How are you feeling, my dear?" he asked in a friendly voice. "I've been very worried about you. In case you want to know where you are, I took you back to my home after you collapsed so spectacularly and messily! I suppose I should have called for assistance, but the thought of you drying out in a filthy police cell didn't appeal to me - and I imagine it would have been rather distasteful for you!"

Emma groaned. She felt awful! Was it worth this misery the morning after every time she had far too much to drink? Maybe today was the time to repent and turn her life around. She saw an icon on the wall. The Theotokos and Child stared down at her. In the presence of the divine she felt great shame.

"Thank you for helping me! Although it might have been a good thing if I had been arrested and hauled through the courts. I am a bad person. I can see it now. I am on the road to total ruin. You can have no idea, sir! No idea at all!"

"I'm sure there is hope for us all my dear! There is One whose wish it is that none should perish. But you are still very unwell and suffering from alcoholic depression. The world will seem less terrible in a few hours! I'll leave you to rest and recover and send you something to drink which should help! It's a sovereign remedy for even the worst hangover! I should know! In the years of my wild youth it picked me up more times than I care to remember!"

And then the bearded stranger left. A few seconds later another man, presumably a servant, came into the room and handed her a glass. She drank. The effects were incredible! Emma felt better in seconds. The room stopped revolving and her head seemed to shrink back to its original size. In two minutes Emma was fast asleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.