Grey Eyes - Cover

Grey Eyes

Copyright© 2006 by Catherine Capulet

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 6 years ago Luke ran away from the woman he loved, thinking it would protect her. Now she's come to find him, and is still in love with him but engaged to a football star. Will Luke tell Moria that he loves her and risk ruining the life Moria built without him or will he take the chance and hope for the best between them? read and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   School  

"Moria Watson will you marry me?"

She could see all the hope and love for her in his brown eyes. Her hand felt like sand paper in his big, warm, and now sweaty hands. Her mind went blank. Had she even thought this was possible? They had been dating for a long time but she'd never even considered him when she thought about marriage or the future. He was just here, now... not there. When she had dreamed of children they did not look like him, they had blonde hair and dark blue eyes. When she dreamed of her wedding it never had her walking down to Hank. She would be on a beach, walking towards a familiar slim, blonde haired man. Not tall beefy Hank.

"What's it gonna be Moria!?" One of Hank's teammates yelled out. Practically the whole Denver Broncos team was there, her mom and dad, his parents. Hank had decided to throw a party at the new big house signing the contract had bought them. All eyes were on Moria. She smiled. She nodded.

"Yes Hank, I'll marry you." She said, oddly calm. All she could think about was Luke. Hank was kissing her, was Luke kissing someone too? He was hugging her tightly to him as he paraded her around with her hand out, she smiled like an idiot... what if Luke was married? Hank's mom came over and started talking about wedding plans and grandchildren... were there little Luke Duffy's running around somewhere? A small cool hand wrapped around hers and tugged her to the house, she followed her mother without protest, still smiling.

She was pulled into the bathroom where her mother's grey eyes looked at her disapprovingly.

" You may have fooled everyone else but not me Moria Jane Watson."

Moria blinked twice bringing her to the present and her mother. "Huh?"

"Luke has moved on Moria, he left you. He doesn't love you. Stop thinking about him." Her mother said firmly grabbing her daughter by the face.

"How do you know? You didn't know him like I did, and you never liked him anyway." She snarled at her mother. "I need to find him."

"No Moria, you are getting married. Do not throw this promise or this chance at a stable life away. Just think if he stays with the Broncos long enough you can do your philosophy thing all day and never have to worry about money, or work. Do not find him." Grey eyes looked at grey eyes... not agreeing.

"I have to know mom or I'll never be happy." Moria said. Her mother shrugged.

"You're a grown woman now I can't stop you from doing anything... but think before you act... When it comes to that boy, you never thought. You only acted. It was just an act."

"You're wrong mom... he loved me, and still does..."


"I love you."

"I love you."

Their lips met and parted to find soft spots. Spots that made the other moan. Spots that made shivers and gasps. Moria couldn't believe this was happening. It felt so right to be doing this. Luke lay beside her naked body, gloriously naked. He reached for her and she fell, crushed to his chest, his erection hot on her belly. She wanted it so bad.

Moria wanted to kiss and touch every part that was Luke Duffy. Watch his eyes cloud over as she brushed a kiss on his inner thigh. Luke had grown silent as she moved her mouth closer to the tip of his penis. His breath caught has her warm lips encircled him softly but firmly.

"I need. I want..." Was all he could say. He became a man of actions, he could no longer speak as she continued to take him into her mouth, all the while staring straight into his soul with her bottomless grey pools. Luke buried his hands in her caramel colored hair and closed his eyes trying to control himself. He gently pulled her head towards him but her hand replaced her mouth and slowly began to pump out a beat.

He had to regain control before he lost it. He grabbed at her hands and began to kiss her passionately. Stealing her breath right before his hand stole it again as it reached between her thighs. She whimpered a small protest before throwing her head back as squirming from what he was doing. She spread her legs as wide as she could to try and communicate what she wanted without having to say it. Her hand reached out and guided him to her. Their eyes locked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.