Grey Eyes - Cover

Grey Eyes

Copyright© 2006 by Catherine Capulet

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 6 years ago Luke ran away from the woman he loved, thinking it would protect her. Now she's come to find him, and is still in love with him but engaged to a football star. Will Luke tell Moria that he loves her and risk ruining the life Moria built without him or will he take the chance and hope for the best between them? read and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   School  

"You're wrong Luke." Moria said with tears in her eyes, "We are done." Moria nodded in her conviction. She backed up against the opposite wall, "We're done." she repeated in a hushed voice touching her hand to her lips. Across the hall Luke growled, as he bit back his rage. His fists clenched and unclenched as he stared at her, she trembled under his feral gaze.

"No Moria. Didn't you just hear me?" Luke said looking directly at her eyes. Moria shook her head. Luke took a step towards her, Moria cringed her body was betraying her. She could feel a shiver run down her spine from his heated gaze. She knew that if he touched her she wouldn't fight him, she wouldn't say no. There was too much history between them, the sex had been amazing with him.

"Don't come near me Luke." Moria choked out, tears prickled behind her eyes as she fought the need to run to his arms and never leave him. Luke's eyebrows raised at her comment. He knew the look in her eyes that she was masking, knew she wanted to be with him. Did he care about the football player that was going to cream him after what he was going to do in the next minute? No. Luke loved Moria, and that was all he knew, no matter the consequences, he loved this woman.

"Moria." Luke cooed at her, and watched the internal struggle. He watched her shut her eyes, those grey portals to her thoughts, and take a deep breath as she tried to harness her emotions. She nibbled on that full berry colored lower lip of hers as a tear slid down her cheek.

"I can't." was her weak protest before both people threw themselves at each other. Moria let out a sob into Luke's shoulder as he gathered her tiny body up in his arms. Cradling her in his arms he walked towards her room and kicked the half shut door open. Moria clung desperately to his shirt as she nuzzled her lips against his neck. Luke sucked in a breath trying to control himself, the thought of being with her again was almost too much for him.

"Moria you're the one I want to be with forever. I was stupid to leave you, I hurt you. I'm so sorry, you're my love. You're my only, I can't live without you Moria." Luke mumbled into her head as he set her gently on the bed. She looked up at him, her mouth slightly parted. He smiled at her before stretching his body over hers, he could feel the familiar feeling of her hips against his; the way her hands rested on his waist as if she didn't know what to do with them. Luke decided that this had to be a dream. Balancing his weight between his hands and his hips he reached out and touched her face. Moria's eyes fluttered shut and she let out a small sigh of happiness.

"Moria... open your eyes, I want you to look at me when I say this." Luke whispered down to her. Moria looked up at him and Luke suddenly got the feeling of being very full, as if there was nothing else in the world that would make him happier. "I want to make us work. I want to be with you for the rest of my life and want to grow old with you and have babies with you, there is no one else for me." Moria just smiled up at him.

"I know. I know." She whispered to him but started to cry. Tears rolled down her face and Luke did his best to calm her. Holding her close to him on the bed he gently kissed her once again.

"Why are you crying?" He asked her. She smiled through her tears, beautiful, absolutely beautiful was all he could think about when he looked at her.

"I'm happy Luke Duffy. I've never been happier in my life." She said smiling at him. She reached up and pulled his face down to hers, this time the kiss was more intense, more meaningful than anything they'd ever shared.

His hands traveled down the length of her body resting at the edge of her pants, his thumbs toying with the hem. Moria broke their kiss and looked questioningly at Luke, who smirked. Moria found herself lost in his eyes, the pleading, the need and the love she found in them would melt even a glacier. He raised an eyebrow at her and she nodded, they needed no words for this.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.