Grey Eyes
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2006 by Catherine Capulet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 6 years ago Luke ran away from the woman he loved, thinking it would protect her. Now she's come to find him, and is still in love with him but engaged to a football star. Will Luke tell Moria that he loves her and risk ruining the life Moria built without him or will he take the chance and hope for the best between them? read and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   School  

Her name was Moria Watson and he had left her behind. He could still see those big grey eyes of hers in his sleep. Haunting him as long as he was away from her. How many years had it been?... six? Yeah, it had been six years since he'd last seen her, and she still had a hold on him. He downed the last of his beer and looked around his desolate apartment.

"Damn... I should have never left her" He growled as he set the empty beer can on the table, "I never should have left her..."


"Luke! Hey! Do you wanna take this one?"

"Sure Mick." He grumbled as he took his hands out of the engine he'd been working on all morning. He had grease up to his elbows and he was fairly sure it was on his face. Luke wiped as much of the grease as he could off on a towel then the rest of it went on his blue jumpsuit. He walked over the Jeep Liberty and only saw the back of the woman's head as she leaned over into the passenger seat looking for something... great, rich, married business woman who's gonna look at his butt, he thought.

He knocked on her window with a little bit of satisfaction when she jumped in surprise. The woman in the car threw her stick straight, caramel brown hair over her shoulder and looked at him in surprise.

Big grey eyes stared right at his. The eyes that haunted his dreams at night, the eyes he'd left behind. He wasn't going to say anything to her unless she remembered him. He'd just hold her back anyway, she was too good for him then, she had to be too good for him now.


"There's that new girl." Alex said nudging him in the leg with his skateboard. The two of them could have been identical if Alex wasn't half Korean. They had long hair, and were skaters... both loved their cars and all the girls in school dreamed about them but never talked to them. Luke always had a problem with this because they all had been together since the first grade. In a small town of 512 everyone knew everyone, except for her, she and her family were new.

The word around school was that she had gone to private school all her life and was extremely well mannered and smart. Not to mention drop dead gorgeous. She was probably snobby and rude as well. They said her family was rich... but no one knew if that was true because they all had talked to her brother, who was a freshman, and you can't believe freshmen.

She sat at lunch all by herself, stripped button-down shirt and a worn pair of blue jeans, her nose stuck in The Collected Works Of Aristotle and her hand rapidly writing down notes. Her brow was furrowed and her small pouting lips sucked slowly on her pen cap. Luke didn't even know that the school taught Aristotle in a class.

"What's her name Al?" He asked intrigued by her.

"Moria Watson, She's in our grade you know. You should go talk to her cause I can tell you like her." Alex grinned at him.

"Shove it." He growled, shoving his shoulder into Alex. It was almost like she could tell they were talking about her. Maybe the blatant stares in her direction gave them away, Moria looked at Luke. All he could see were those wide grey eyes.

His life had been messed up since.


"So Miss you'd like your oil changed?" he tried to say in his most unrevealing accent as possible.

"I feel like I've seen you before somewhere." She smiled at him though the window.

"I don't know if I know who you are miss so I'm just gonna work on the oil now ok?"

Luke flipped open the hood of her car and looked inside. The car door slammed.

"Nice try Luke Duffy."

Luke peered around the hood too look at her. Faded blue jeans and a thick grey cable knit wool sweater, like always during the winter. A smug grin on her face as she looked at him with her hands folded across her chest. She leaned casually against the car as she stared him down.

"It took me six years. But I finally found you."

"Hello Moria." Luke said, still pretty much in shock. She had been looking for him? Why would she be looking for him. How could the girl of his dreams since his senior year in high school actually be standing in front of him? None of this made any sense, but quite soon he was sure that Moria was going to tell him everything, This could be very, very bad for him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.