Raped Six Times - Cover

Raped Six Times

Copyright© 2006 by Linda Jean

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - this story is about a woman who gets into acting and ends up being used. At first she fights it but her body changes her mind. She never asked to be raped, however once the deed was done, they kept going back for more. It was not too long before she welcomed the rapes

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Fiction  

I went in, closed the door and leaned against it for a very long time. My eyes were full of tears as I stood there. I heard a tapping on the door. I stepped away and quickly dried my eyes. I opened the door and the director stood there with a big grin on his face.

He did not wait for me to say anything, just walked in and said, "Shut the door, I need to show you something." He was carrying a big videotape-looking thing. He walked over to a big machine and put it in. He turned on the TV and said to me, really pissed, "You ruined my film. Take a look. I have looked at all the film and in every one you can see, well, just look at what you can see."

He hit a button and a picture of the bed appeared on the screen. It showed Jake waking me up using his fingers, but what caught my eye was I saw the sheet moving off to the side and all of a sudden I could clearly see Jake's fingers sliding in and out of my pussy. I watched as the camera moved in closer and closer. I could see my trimmed, hairy bush; I could see his black fingers moving in and out.

Then came the begging and the pleading, my wanting him to fuck me. When he moved in between my legs, the sheet was completely off of my left leg and it was barely on Jake's back. I stood there mesmerized as I watched him reach down and guide his big black cock into my hole. I watched as I fought him hard screaming and yelling for him to stop.

Then I watched myself change as he kept fucking me. I watched as I wrapped my legs around his ass and I was pulling Jake into me as he fucked me. He fucked me for what appeared to be the longest time, and when he came, it was so obvious that I climaxed with him. I saw the camera get such a clear close-up that I was white sperm all over his black cock as he slowly moved in and out of me after we came and began our cool-down.

I saw Jake pull the sheet back over himself and over my leg. I was emotionally drained as I watched that. I expected the director to turn it off, but he didn't. Just as I rolled over unto my side the tape showed the next session. Only this time I did not fight Jake at all; it was clearly a lovemaking session.

This time the sheet came off sooner and this time they shot close-ups of my face and expressions as I lost myself to the pleasure. You know, I guess you would expect me to be crying or something at that point, but I wasn't. I had never seen any kind a sex before in my life. I watched in amazement because I had never seen what I looked like down there before today. I sure as heck never saw a man's dick going in and out of my hole (or any hole) before that day.

I sat down in a chair facing the monitor as the film played on. I still had the robe on but I was naked underneath. I was so amazed at myself as I watched the way we fucked. I felt a little excitement and I began to take interest in the way I fucked back at Jake and the way he looked when he pulled his big long cock all the way out of me and then lunged forward and it disappeared inside of me.

I was so fixed on the monitor that I honestly did not notice that the director had moved along side of me and knelt down to my right side. I only took notice because when his hand touched my open, throbbing pussy it startled me. I flinched for a moment before I opened my legs up, giving him free access to my hole and clit.

I moaned as he rubbed my clit and I watched as that session on the film ended and the next one came on. This was the one where he was directing as we did it. Again Jake moved the sheet off of us (except for my right leg) and the way we fucked was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life.

The director moved around in front of me and, putting his hands on my hips, pulled my bottom forward to the edge of the chair. I glanced down as he moved his mouth to my stinky, wet pussy. I looked back up at the sex on the monitor. Jake and I were going at it like animals. The way I had my body arched up as he pounded into me was amazing. As I tried to watch the monitor, it became harder and harder to concentrate on what I was watching. The way the director was eating me was having its toll all by itself.

I have always loved it when Peter gave me head, but this time it was different, this time I was full of a man's sperm. I could smell myself and I knew my pussy had to be nasty. As sick as this sounds, I got turned on knowing that the director was down on his knees in front of me licking me clean and every now and then putting his lips on my hole and sucking out the stuff in there.

I sat there watching the fourth time Jake fucked me. It was obvious that everyone there had seen Jake fucking me, everyone there saw how I lost control, everyone saw how many times I climaxed. Many times when Jake would pull all the way out, you could see the sperm in me from his earlier deposits come out as his cock pushed back in.

I felt myself ready to climax again. I closed my eyes and grabbed hold of the director's head. I ran my fingers through his hair and the closer I came to my climax, the tighter I pulled him into me.

After I came, he got up and, taking me by my hand, he pulled me to my feet. He said, "Turn around and bend over. Spread your feet, and grab your ankles." I knew what was coming, but I was not in any position to say no.

I turned around and because I work out so much I easily bent over to hold my ankles. I felt him move in behind me. I heard a zipper and then I felt his dick push into my hole. I hate to say this, but he was not as big as my husband and nowhere near the size of Jake. I barely felt him inside of me.

I felt him as he bounced off my butt as he fucked me. He did not last long. He came and I moaned so he would think I enjoyed it. I have no idea why I wanted him to think I did, but I did.

He pulled back and I started to stand back up. He caught me by the small of my back and pushed me back down as he said, "Oh, no, you ain't finished. I promised my assistant a turn at you. Just stay like that; you have four or five more boys ready to fuck you, honey."

I quickly turned and stood up, facing him. I was angry; he couldn't do that to me! I said, "No, no way, I am not going to be your sex slave. That's it, I'm out of here, I'm gonna sue you and this studio. Leave me alone."

He laughed as he zipped up his zipper and said, "Sure you will, doll, sure you will. We'll just take this little film to court and let's see just who they will believe. It looks like two actors just lost control during a film shoot. Something like this should get all kinds of publicity. When you left your house today did you tell your husband that you were going to be fucking a big black man on film? I bet you didn't. I bet he would get a big kick out of watching his wife begging to be fucked five times, four times by a black man, then one time by me."

As he said that he pointed over to the right wall and it had been moved away and there was a camera filming what we just did. "Now," he said, "you tell me. Are you going to fuck the boys or what? Make up your mind; we only have an hour left for lunch. Keep in mind, doll, if you don't, you do know you will be blackballed from the studios, don't you, dear?"

I knew I was beaten. I knew I could not win in a court battle; I also knew that I could not allow my husband to find out what had happened. I was being blackmailed and there was nothing I could do about it at all.

I wanted to work; I just never thought that I would have to have sex in order to get an acting job. I stood there naked (the robe had fallen off when he had me stand and bend over). I looked at him as he walked over to me and made me turn with my side to the camera filming us. He put his hand on the top of my head and pulled me forward and down, bending me over at the hips.

He kept pulling me down to his now limp and crusty dick. I knew what he wanted, so as my mouth came to his groin, I opened my mouth and, grabbing hold of his cock with my tongue, I pulled him inside and I began to suck. I felt someone move in behind me and within moments I felt a man fucking me. It did not take him long before he came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.