Raped Six Times
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - this story is about a woman who gets into acting and ends up being used. At first she fights it but her body changes her mind. She never asked to be raped, however once the deed was done, they kept going back for more. It was not too long before she welcomed the rapes

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Fiction  

The director came over to me, sat down and said, "Look, kid, I can see you are picking up this acting real fast. Do this right and I have other parts for you. Now, give me another rape scene like that and we'll call it a shoot."

He kissed my forehead and walked away.

I did not know what to do. I looked at Jake and he was all business. We were both still under the sheet. I laid on my back and rolled over onto my side. Jake laid down next to me and we waited. Jake moved close to me and whispered in my ear, "That was great, baby, now let's give them another performance like that."

Now I know men -- my husband gets off and he is done for hours — so I was not worried about all the sex happening again, but I was pissed. I was pissed at myself for getting so fucking turned on and lost to the sex. I was pissed because after eight years of marriage Peter had never made me feel the way that Jake had. Oh, don't get me wrong, I have had climaxes all my life, but never to the magnitude of what had just happened. This time for the first time in my life I felt like I was a woman. I felt like I had been missing something these past eight years. The strongest climax I ever had before today was by my own fingers.

I barely heard the words "action" before I felt Jake's fingers in me again. This time I felt him as he slid three fingers in and out of me. When he did he said, "My, my, you are ready for some cock, aren't you, baby? I got three fingers in your hole, bitch, here, now four. Like that, baby? Like that, whore?"

God, I found myself moving my hips, arching them to meet his thrusts. I moaned and I kept my eyes closed -- after all, I was supposed to be asleep, or at least not fully awake yet, and I was to be in some sort of sexual dream. Oh, I was all right. I was picturing his four fat black fingers sliding in and out of my hole. I found myself wishing that he had not just fucked me because I wanted him inside me again. I knew he would be soft. I would most likely have to masturbate in the bathroom when were all finished. I was so fucking hot and turned on I wanted sex then more than life itself. I wanted to have that feeling again.

Jake was doing his talking but I really did not hear what he was saying because I was lost in the feeling. I began to say under my breath, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

My eyes were closed and I was saying it very softly.

All of a sudden Jake pulled out his fingers and moved back between my legs. I knew nothing could happen; I know how men are. As much as I wanted his cock inside of me I knew this time it would be nothing but an act -- as it should have been before. I knew this time I would be convincing, but it wouldn't be anything like it was earlier.

But Jake reached down between us under the sheets and I felt him place the head of his cock right against my hole. I could not believe it -- he was hard! He was hard as a rock. I felt him push in and my eyes opened wide. I knew I was supposed to act like I was fighting him off.

I hit my hand against his shoulders and I said, "Please, please, please, oh my God, please fuck me harder, harder. Oh my God I'm coming, oh, Jesus, I'm coming."

Jake rammed his cock in and out hard and I mean hard. He had lines to speak that were intended to humiliate me but his lines had the opposite effect. My mind was a blur with pleasure.

I knew his lines back and forth, this was when he was to taunt me about never having been really fucked. How I never had a real man before now. It was pure gutter trash talk. But as he said his lines, I was holding on to him hard. I wrapped my legs around his thighs and used my ankles to give me leverage to fuck as hard back at his thrusts as he was fucking into me.

I was lost to the sex and I thought that Jake would never stopped fucking me. I had climaxed again and then a third time. I felt disappointment because they were losing intensity. My third climax was nothing like the first two times Jake had made me climax. Even though the third time I came was not as strong as the first two times, it was still stronger than any sex that I had ever had with my husband, Peter.

Jake slowly came to a stop. I was spent. I had forgotten all about the set, I had forgotten all about what I was hired to do. I had just allowed a man who I really did not know anything about fuck me and he made me climax three times. "Why couldn't Peter make me feel like this?" I asked myself. Then it hit me as Jake pulled out and laid on his back. I rolled over like I was supposed to and I was filled with guilt. I had just had sex again with a man who was not my husband, and I hated myself for loving it as much as I did.

This time I could hear noise, talking and, of course, the director. He came over to the bed and this time he wasn't mad, he was, well, he was something, but he wasn't yelling. He sat down on my side of the bed and he said, "Look, doll, I know this is your first time. You know why I know this?" I just looked at him. He said, "Because one time you get it and the next time you don't. I want to run through this again, this time without film because I don't want to waste film. Film is money, and I am not about to throw it away just so you can learn how to act."

"This is a rape, and I know the script says you are to show enjoyment, but that is after you put up a huge fight to make him stop. If Jake really is raping you, it has to start off as a rape before you wrap your legs around his and fuck back at him. Now that I liked; you made that look real. Now just get the first part down and we can get this scene in the can.

"This is crucial to the story, the idea is even though you get raped against your will, you do end up enjoying it, then you feel so guilty about enjoying it that you can't press charges even when they arrest him. You get it, hon?

"The way you acted, it looked as if you were not raped at all. It looked like he woke you up and you were a ready and willing partner. I want you screaming just like you did the time before last. Make me, make the audience believe that under these sheets he is raping you."

I looked at him and my mind was reeling -- what kind of woman am I? Why did I allow myself to get put in this kind of predicament? I also knew that when Jake pulled out of me he was still hard, I knew that when we started again he would not be acting like he was fucking me, I knew he would be. I was sick with myself. Want to know why? Well, I knew as I lay there that as much as I hated the thought of another man fucking me besides my husband I wanted to feel Jake inside of me again.

I closed my eyes and I laid there waiting, thinking of all the years that I had dreamed of being an actress. For over a year I had been to calls, and I had never been called back except this time. I knew I could act -- I just knew it — and all I needed was a break. Here I am in a real movie with real movie stars and I am holding up production because the bad man in the film is actually fucking me when he isn't supposed to be.

I heard the director yell, "OK, ready. Now remember, fight and fight hard before you get overcome with pleasure. This time let's make the fighting nice and long, and then slowly the pleasure will overtake you and then I want you to act like you are fucking him back. I want to see that bed bouncing.

"Do what you need to do, but I want this to be a rape people will talk about. You can let the sheet come down a little and show some tit, but make sure you keep the sheet covering you. Now I am going to talk you through this."

He spoke to Jake.

"Start off waking her up with your fingers under the sheets."

I felt Jake move close to me and I felt his hard cock against my butt. I felt Jake move his hand between my legs. His fingers found my hole and he began to fingerfuck me. Jake started to say his lines when the director cut him off. "No lines, just follow my direction."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.