Katie Punished - Cover

Katie Punished

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 20

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Fun-loving attractive redhead Katie falls foul of the law while covering a Central Asian news story. A corrupt police chief keeps her nude and chained in all weathers for many long and humiliating weeks.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First  

If only these pathetic creatures had not been so keen on keeping dry!

The gun snagged for a second on the waterproof as Evans tried to raise it and halt Katie's onslaught in its tracks. That second was all Katie needed and she brought the side of one hand down against Evans's arm and grabbed the gun away with the other before he had time to stop her.

Possession of the weapon presented Katie with a problem. She had not the slightest idea how to use a handgun. The subject of firearms was a completely closed book to her. She had heard the expression "Safety Catch" but had no idea what one looked like, or how to operate it.

"Best get rid of it, if I can. It's no good to me and I've got to stop him grabbing it back."

She danced quickly away from the baronet, who was still nursing his bruised wrist.

Some years ago, when Katie had been a little girl, she had accidentally dropped a watch which her parents had bought her for her birthday, down the drain outside the cottage and it had, mercifully, landed on a ledge a couple of feet down. Her clever, wonderful Daddy had pulled up the metal grille and rescued the watch and the tears which Katie had started to shed had immediately dried up. " Oh thank you, Daddy, darling!" she had cried.

"Yes. That's the place to put the gun out of harm's way, just hope I can lift the grille." She quickly skipped over to the drain and bent over it, clasping the metal and pulling for all she was worth! It was a lot stiffer than she would have wished for and Evans and the remaining fat bitch were coming for her fast. The metal frame started to give and a sweating and desperate Katie strained as hard as she could, every sinew crying out in protest.

The pair were almost on her when the grille came free and the gun was dropped down the gully pot dropping into the water with a satisfying plop. She stepped back in time to evade their clutches and stood, facing them both, fists and feet at the ready, a determined and alert young lady.

The remaining corpulent lady had a steely and determined look about her and made the first move against Katie, with an agility which astounded her in spite of the nifty work those fists had previously done on her during her pony girl captivity. One short, chubby leg jerked up into Katie's abdomen and caused her to gasp with pain as she danced back out of range.

Katie was ready for the next onslaught, as Evans and the fatso advanced one on each side of her and a wicked kick to the throat dropped the fat old freak where she stood.

"Looks like it's just the two of us, MISTER Evans!" snarled Katie.

The baronet seemed to take Katie's contemptuous demotion very unkindly She was momentarily taken aback by the look of cold hatred he directed at her.

"Come on MISTER Evans. That beating I gave you for Christmas wasn't enough I take it? Come back for more, have you, MISTER Evans? Well I'm ready MISTER Evans you evil scumbag, you fucking degenerate - more than ready!"

Luckily for Katie, the conditions for the return contest were far more favourable than those she had fought under at Christmas. She had a firm surface beneath her bare feet - not shifting and foot-cutting shingle. Evans was wearing too much clothing and it was impeding his movements. She was defending her precious inheritance and the sweet memory of her lost parents against attack. Most important of all was the ever present thought of her darling Angie and the crying, imperative need to get her inside and warm. This last alone gave her the strength she needed to finish this contest quickly.

Katie was leaping and dancing around Evans whose greater age was showing all too clearly in his relative leaden footedness. One kick and punch after another was flicking into that hateful face, causing blood to flow from that evil no longer grinning mouth.

"How do you like this MISTER Evans? I'm bloody loving it, MISTER Evans! This is great, MISTER Evans." Each repetition of Mister was accompanied by another darting blow at her adversary.

The first lady was getting to her feet and making towards Katie. Another kick sent this old dear back to the floor and oblivion and Katie turned her attention back to the hateful James Evans. He was not having a good day at all, with his three companions down and out.

"Time to finish him off"

Then Evans had a bit of luck and landed a kick on Katie's nose.

"Shit - not again! This is getting boring!"

Katie remembered to keep out of the way after this and continued her campaign of attrition for a few more minutes, marking Evans's face more and more. Then she put him on the floor and stood back to regard her handiwork, her hands on her naked hips and her bruised and lovely body heaving as she breathed heavily, getting the air back into her lungs and energy back into her muscles.

All four started to stir back into life and seemed to be rising to their feet all at once.

"Never mind," thought Katie, "I've got them all nicely softened up. Soon finish them off!"

And then Sir James motioned to his recovering companions and they all made for the car and started climbing in.

"What a pathetic bunch. Four of you and you can't beat one poor little girl. What a sight. You fucking jerks! Come back all of you. I was just getting to enjoy myself. Don't go, you miserable arseholes, I've only just started on you!" Katie screamed these and more insults until the car had started up and left the drive and roared off along the coast road.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.